over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arkady Velichko -- MUTANT FREAK from Russia

fbxdan

Registered
28 years old now--- 2014 Russian National Champ. Can't find a lot of information as of yet--FREAK
tumblr_ne8ljoGK9e1sk9zn1o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like his body... Like a midget, his lower body is shorter than his upper body, his arms are waaaaaaayyy to small for his entire body and the length of his arms make him look like crap also. He just looks stubby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't like his body... Like a midget, his lower body is shorter than his upper body, his arms are waaaaaaayyy to small for his entire body and the length of his arms make him look like crap also. He just looks stubby

Can you please explain what about him looks like shit? Because I'm not seeing it.

Great calves, great quads, small waist, great v-shape / x-shape.

Edit: sorry, didn't catch that you had changed your post before I replied.

I might get crucified for saying this... But that front double bi is Big Ramy like... the huge quad sweep, teeny waist, crazy arms... And he has calves to boot. (some) Eastern Euros have the black dude genetics of the white race basically.. No surprise that the unified heavyweight champ Wlad klitschk is from the Ukraine... Maybe you can chalk it up to you generations of hard peasent labor--- probably natural selection still a force at work until recently.. Coupled with good access to high quality pharmaceuticals-- and i'm sure these guys train like animals...

Watch his 'secret drug protocol' will be appear on some forum soon with 50 ius of hgh and, 700 mg of anadrol dialy and 20 grams of test suspension a week :rolleyes::rolleyes:

His arms look like crap? If his arms look like crap, how do your arms look?

His arms look like crap? If his arms look like crap, how do your arms look?

My arms are 22s an look pretty good, I'm just talkin bout my opinion either im not into the midget look , his arms look super short to me and his upper body is longer than lower body, yea he looks freaky an big but I don't like the proportions of his body

My arms are 22s an look pretty good, I'm just talkin bout my opinion either im not into the midget look , his arms look super short to me and his upper body is longer than lower body, yea he looks freaky an big but I don't like the proportions of his body

Well if you liked the proportions of his body, then you'd probably be a woman.

Bodybuilder or male model, a long torso is considered a good thing on a man...the word "sexy" comes to mind, as women put it. It's not a "midget look."

Let me guess, you've probably never heard of the golden ratio either? Or shoulder-to-waist ratio?

It's not even a matter of opinion; it's both psychology and a reoccurring relationship of nature.

I didn't say torso, if you take the length of his lower body and compare the length to upper body the legs are shorter. Well the most people who have bone structures like that are very short people. Take Ronnie Coleman for instance, his legs are about 65% of his height.. This guys legs are 40% of his height. He has short legs an arms. Proportions. Yes I've heard of golden ratio brother an shoulder to waist ratio. The guys waist is great. He's a beast by all means, I just don't like the way he looks those proportions are not pleasing to me. It's okay to have an opinion brotha

I didn't say torso, if you take the length of his lower body and compare the length to upper body the legs are shorter. Well the most people who have bone structures like that are very short people. Take Ronnie Coleman for instance, his legs are about 65% of his height.. This guys legs are 40% of his height. He has short legs an arms. Proportions. Yes I've heard of golden ratio brother an shoulder to waist ratio. The guys waist is great. He's a beast by all means, I just don't like the way he looks those proportions are not pleasing to me. It's okay to have an opinion brotha

Well, I'm basically just defending myself, cause I have similar proportions, and I'm about 6'3. And If your torso is "long" then it is long proportionally. Meaning, the torso has to be longer than the legs. If you were to exaggerate anything in a man, then it should be the torso.

It has been said that women should have the long legs.

I might get crucified for saying this... But that front double bi is Big Ramy like... the huge quad sweep, teeny waist, crazy arms... And he has calves to boot. (some) Eastern Euros have the black dude genetics of the white race basically.. No surprise that the unified heavyweight champ Wlad klitschk is from the Ukraine... Maybe you can chalk it up to you generations of hard peasent labor--- probably natural selection still a force at work until recently.. Coupled with good access to high quality pharmaceuticals-- and i'm sure these guys train like animals...

He does have that Ramy quad look, if you look at Ramy again you'll also notice his lower body is shorter than his upper body(not taking away from Ramy) but we all know it's easier to build huge legs when the limbs are shorter, but Ramy doesn't have short stubby arms so his arms look good an IMO proportionate with the size of his legs. But I do agree he does have a similar lower body waist thing look like Ramy....
Guys the guy is jacked im not saying he isn't I just don't like the short inward stubby type of looking physique. It's just my opinion fellas

I'll start by saying he looks better than me but I agree with what FF is saying, his proportions look off, could be the massive quads, I agree he looks stumpy

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Well, I'm basically just defending myself, cause I have similar proportions, and I'm about 6'3. And If your torso is "long" then it is long proportionally. Meaning, the torso has to be longer than the legs. If you were to exaggerate anything in a man, then it should be the torso.

It has been said that women should have the long legs.

Your probably the first guy that is 6'3 whose legs are longer than your torso, I'm 6'2 and my legs are much longer than my UPPER BODY, I always thought torso to me meant pretty much the length of the abdomen..

Your probably the first guy that is 6'3 whose legs are longer than your torso, I'm 6'2 and my legs are much longer than my UPPER BODY, I always thought torso to me meant pretty much the length of the abdomen..

I'm pretty sure that you understand what I really meant, and you're being really nice about it. But then again, maybe not.

What I meant to say in my first post is that you talk like someone who doesn't understand the science of attraction, but I was being really nice about it. Just wanna help you out, brother. Torso is mentioned often, not long legs.

I know that this isn't the time or place, so I'm sorry that I started in. Peace.

I'm pretty sure that you understand what I really meant, and you're being really nice about it. But then again, maybe not.

What I meant to say in my first post is that you talk like someone who doesn't understand the science of attraction, but I was being really nice about it. Just wanna help you out, brother. Torso is mentioned often, not long legs.

I know that this isn't the time or place, so I'm sorry that I started in. Peace.

I don't understand what you mean about nice or not lol. I probably don't know the science of attraction like you know, I just know what is pleasing for me to look at. Cornelius im not trying to argue brother sorry if I came off that way. Well I always thought torso meant abdomen instead of upperbody.

I agree with FF. Not saying in this thread but sometimes on here if you have an opinion you automatically have to be bigger or better than the person to validate your opinion.

Does anyone know how tall he is? His proportions do make him look short. But I remember when I first saw Ramy and thought the same. You very rarely get tall guys with those proportions. Ramy is that much of a freak though he has every thing.

Edit... just googled him and he is a complete freak. He may be 5ft 8 but that could be way off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity