over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arkady Velichko -- MUTANT FREAK from Russia

That guy is undeniably a freak. but arms do seem stuby, though the work he has put in to create a freak physique at only 28 is impressive. but not my idea of perfect .

i don't see how that sombeach could ad anymore muscle!? I think he is very balanced and fairly pleasing to the eye. I'm gonna guess that he is shorter, so the taller guy will beat him. It's been the case since Arnold and Franco, to today. Very dense physique, props to him.

Yeah I'm 6'3 and I can say, to have the type of proportions to have a look like this or big ramy at my height would be an insane amount of mass. Specially on the arms and chest

found some pics him looks like guest posing

Attachments

• rusky2.jpg
    rusky2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 2,421
aother. what i can see is his biceps are so thick and forearms along with his delts being so overpowering its makes his arms look a lil stubby. i think they maybe alil shortr to begin with my that delt cap makes them look a lil smaller but i think he looks great and arms dont look to bad short in pics i posted

Attachments

• rusky.jpg
    rusky.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,876
Last edited:
found some pics him looks like guest posing

Guys a beast, any of use would be lucky to get to that caliber. But what's going on with his ankles? Looks like it's from socks and shoes. Little edema Going onon. From GH?

Looks a lot like Flex Lewis. Dudes a freak for sure. I like it and don't like it at the same time ha

I don't see any week points. Yeah he's shorter so what?

Last edited:
Mike Arnold Coaching

Guys - My sincere apologies for hijacking this thread, but trying to get in touch with Mike Arnold for Personal coaching (Mike Arnold Coaching). I cannot send PMs as they are full.

Mike hit me up on PM please. Or let me know if you still offer coaching services.

Thanks,
iron-kid

aother. what i can see is his biceps are so thick and forearms along with his delts being so overpowering its makes his arms look a lil stubby. i think they maybe alil shortr to begin with my that delt cap makes them look a lil smaller but i think he looks great and arms dont look to bad short in pics i posted

Yea it seems like his muscle length(bicep tricep) is short. Like from right where the seperation of his shoulders are to his forearms seem very short. But holy cow he is a freaky son of a bitch, he reminds me of flex Lewis a bit but more like a better looking alexey lesukov!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks a lot like Flex Lewis. Dudes a freak for sure. I like it and don't like it at the same time ha

I don't see any week points. Yeah he's shorter so what?

I think he has a marvelous physique but there's just something in pleasing about the physique an it's not muscle shape it's more of bone structure to me. Guys my opinion is crap I'm just a 24yr old cornfed meathead who loves bodybuilding, I'm not an npc or IFBB judge so please don't crucify me for my opinion lol

Guys a beast, any of use would be lucky to get to that caliber. But what's going on with his ankles? Looks like it's from socks and shoes. Little edema Going onon. From GH?

Hahaha I was just about to post the same thing. :D

Hahaha I was just about to post the same thing. :D

I know it can be from GH, and that's the most probable cause, however edema in general is a sign of poor health ( COPD).

Hope all is well with everyone.
Short massive arms as well as thick short legs.
Reminds me a bit of Lee priest.
I wonder how tall he is.
God bless you all.Minister.

You wanna put money on that

Without a doubt. No way. Unless your 6'3" or above and I bet your still >15 %.
There is a guy at my gym thats 6'8" and his arms are 22 inches lean. Honestly doesnt look that impressive though

The guy is a beast and has conditioning dialed in, and his MUSCLE proportions are excellent, but FF is right, his height/limb proportions are unusual and not ideal.

Most guys have a wingspan that is longer than their height. White guys usually ~2", black guys a bit more. From the photos of this guy, it appears his wingspan is barely his actual height (if that) giving him "short arms".

Additionally, his legs are a smaller percentage of his overall height compared to the average athletic male, especially compared to some of the most popular bodybuilders such as Arnold or Ronnie who had very long legs compared to abdomen length.

Finally, the first photo is a bit of an illusion - his hips are pushed back quite a bit, maybe more than normal for a FDB, giving the illusion of an even longer torso and even shorter legs. You can tell that picture really accentuates the short arm effect, because it truly looks like if he put his hands straight down, his fingers would barely touch his iliac crest.

His limb proportion is close to the opposite of Arnold, who had long legs vs shorter torso, with long arms.

Without a doubt. No way. Unless your 6'3" or above and I bet your still >15 %.

There is a guy at my gym thats 6'8" and his arms are 22 inches lean. Honestly doesnt look that impressive though

I'm 6'2 ... Put your money up WANNA make an Internet bet lol, you better buy me some gear lol

mine did that when I was on gh and insulin and loads of carbs

went away as soon as I cut carbs and dropped insulin tho :confused:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear