over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arkady Velichko -- MUTANT FREAK from Russia

Arkady looks fantastic to me. :)

Without a doubt. No way. Unless your 6'3" or above and I bet your still >15 %.

There is a guy at my gym thats 6'8" and his arms are 22 inches lean. Honestly doesnt look that impressive though

**broken link removed**
Just to add iv also been in the hospital past month with a lot of issues, I lost 40lbs, I am about 296 right now probably 13% bf
An yes that is 22inches if that don't satisfy you I'll throw a tape measurer on my arm, I'm 6'2 24yrs old I normally weigh around 315

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks shitty in front double bi. Great most muscular though.

I edited my post to explain bubba

Have to agree with some of your points...arms need at least 2-3 more inches in gerth5 (if not more) to be proportionate to his massive physic. Having said that this foremarms are sick. V taper looks great!

Well glad I'm not delusional on what I'm seeing, sometimes people want to always think someone is a hater from an honest opinion about things, I'm not or wasn't hating the guy is a freak but it's clear there are structural issues in his physique in my opinion

Without a doubt. No way. Unless your 6'3" or above and I bet your still >15 %.

There is a guy at my gym thats 6'8" and his arms are 22 inches lean. Honestly doesnt look that impressive though

Wassup you owe me a bottle of test callin me a Fatass an a liar lol. I'm jk bro, I understand there are a lot of fakes an wannabes out there

what kind of 1987 cell did u take that on lol....i want to see a clear pic... obviously have some size to you...

Last edited:
what kind of 1987 cell did u take that on lol....i want to see a clear pic... obviously have some size to you...

Kiss my ass, I ain't gotta prove anything to anyone, I sit over 300lbs on normal day with a 6 pack yall want a photo shoot kiss my ass, I know how to bodybuild, I don't need your approval of my physique,

Last edited:
Kiss my ass, I ain't gotta prove anything to anyone, I sit over 300lbs on normal day with a 6 pack yall want a photo shoot kiss my ass, I know how to bodybuild, I don't need your approval of my physique,

then dont bash other members physiques in the "pic today" thread like you did yesterday if your scared to strip down and show what you got like they do... ive never seen anyone else go into that thread and just pick out members body parts to talk shit publically about... that was rediculous

Last edited:
then dont bash other members physiques in the "pic today" thread like you did yesterday if your scared to strip down and show what you got like they do... ive never seen anyone else go into that thread and just pick out members body parts to talk shit publically about... that was rediculous

His pic reminds me of Trinitys'.......funny how these guys can never put up a halfway decent pic. Allllll talk!!!!

Dude, you seem tense, take some Kratom... Queefer can hook you up :D

His pic reminds me of Trinitys'.......funny how these guys can never put up a halfway decent pic. Allllll talk!!!!

What's your problem with me queef. Is it all because of my pic or cause I told a member he could train his legs even though he's a physique guy. What's your problem

Last edited:

All I said was the guy could train his legs for Christ sake. All I know is you can be fake or real with people. Sometimes it's better to be real, I wasn't bashing him. What your doing is bashing. Your a hater

Dude, you seem tense, take some Kratom... Queefer can hook you up :D

I'm fine bro I'm just not cool with having to please pit bulls needs of my pics or queefers. Lately queefer has been an asshole to a lot of people and this pitbull dude is mad cause I sad Shawn Rhoden wasn't a better bodybuilder then Arnold Schwarzenegger

Funny thing is with trinity is im not trying to get people to like me, I'm not trying to get featured member, I'm not trying to get anything that guys motives were, I'm just here. On my phone the pic isn't blurry maybe yall are seeing it on a computer and its huge pic on there but on Tapatalk on the phone it's not blurry

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views