advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has these boards lost site in fighting for our rights?

Snooze

Registered
First off this is the internet. its world wide. most countries aas arent illegal to import for personal use. they arent scheduled like in the us, canada and australia. this much, most of already know.
Now when these boards just started, its main topic was fighting for the rights of atheletes using anabolic steriods. i'm probably one of few here that still remember when anabolics werent schedule and outlawed. but it was only 1990.
People were getting arrested and harassed for just trying to improve there bodies. These people arent the criminals, low lifes or outcasts of society. these were working people, who had no criminal records and had families. you had guys like rick collins coming here giving legal advice and helped out many people from having their lifes ruined.
I miss that type of discussion and now 18 years since being outlawed in the US, I think its a great time to bring up the dicusion why americans dont have to the rights to use anabolics like they do in other countries. what are the comparions? what negative effects are there in countries that dont criminalize anabolics to countries that do? how are countries who criminalize anabolics better off than those who dont??
Its horse shit goverments can put adult men in prison for using testosterone. who is really free?
I come from the old boards. it was filled with all types of atheletes. this board looks like its steered towards professional bbers or guys who compete. i dont but am an athlete. But i like it here and we all here have a common denominator here. So i hope we can have these type of discussions here so not one of us who are not criminals being treated like one.

Last edited:
you cannot fight the DEA and big pharma unless youre willing to lobby your own candidates and going to put millions into promoting them into office.

besides
bodybuilders and athletes are a huge minority. Our voices will never be heard in a swarm of people who are brainwashed into thinking that steroids are evil.
And its those people who will vote for those who govern us.

true but as a board we can speak up.
as one we are NEVER heard, but maybe as a board we may have a chance.
steroids, illegal, or legal, may never get the PUB they deserve or whatev..
are roid dealers in line w, herion/coke/ whatev dealers???
no, we dont rob 80yr old people to get a test fix, fight the legislation. speak the fu*( up for god sake.
frk

Thats what voting is for.
This board is a small underground sub-culture the main stream never would even give the time of day to.
You want to be heard by those who make the laws?

then go to your congressman... write your local senators.
Start a movement in your hometown.
Go door to door and educate people that there is nothing wrong with roids and their kids wont be harmed if they take roids...and then
get your self a really good attorney cause you will need it...LOL
by the way... what color is the sky in your world?

stop being naive

"start a movement" lol, whos gonna join your movement out of the ordinary folk?
NO ONE.
if youre really fed up with the situation - move out. There are plenty of countries with high standard of living that dont have fascist steroid laws. It will be your best chance to change something for yourself.

stop being naive

NO ONE.
if youre really fed up with the situation - move out. There are plenty of countries with high standard of living that dont have fascist steroid laws. It will be your best chance to change something for yourself.

I'm pretty sure DaRooster was being facetious. :)

We as Americans have always been taught to fight for change. That's what we've always done and our history is filled with examples such as the American Revolution, the Civil War, the Civil Rights Movement, etc..

I'm by no means saying that's what needs to happen here because that would be completely ridiculous but, we certainly shouldn't leave the country because we disagree with some it's laws.

There are ways to strive for change but I think that there are way too many other issues that need to be addressed in this nation before steroid laws reform is even considered.

I
I'm by no means saying that's what needs to happen here because that would be completely ridiculous but, we certainly shouldn't leave the country because we disagree with some it's laws.

its ridiculous but what else can you do if you want to use? Live your life in fear that one day you might lose EVERYTHING just because you wanted to build a better body?
Understand that people now look at steroid users in a worse light than crack addicts. Its true.
A lot of people have no problem with using cocaine or smoking marijuana, but just mention steroids to them and see what happens.

its ridiculous but what else can you do if you want to use? Live your life in fear that one day you might lose EVERYTHING just because you wanted to build a better body?
Understand that people now look at steroid users in a worse light than crack addicts. Its true.
A lot of people have no problem with using cocaine or smoking marijuana, but just mention steroids to them and see what happens.
You definitely have to weigh the pros and cons if you want use AS in this country. It's really ridiculous if you think about it. Hopefully, someday the politicians will wake up and pull these laws out of the books.

I read somewhere recently where they said that the vast majority of AS users in the US are professional, white males, in their 30's and up, who just want to improve their bodies. Under the present laws, a victimless crime committed by educated men. Definitely not what most would consider to be the "typical drug user".

Mention to anyone that you use AS and you might as well be in sitting in a playground full of kids, smoking Crack or Meth. :mad:

I think its a great time to bring up the dicusion why americans dont have to the rights to use anabolics like they do in other countries. what are the comparions? what negative effects are there in countries that dont criminalize anabolics to countries that do? how are countries who criminalize anabolics better off than those who dont??
Its horse shit goverments can put adult men in prison for using testosterone. who is really free?

It hasn't been discussed? It has been discussed endlessly. Of course, we all know health dangers have nothing to do with them being illegal (the sporting bodies forced the law change).

It has been discussed in mainstream media too. Quite a bit. Haven't you seen Bigger, Stronger, Faster? Or TV programs like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU

The steroids laws are strange in the US right now. Illegally buying black market steroids is punished severely. But OTOH anyone can get HRT and "HRT" legally or semi-legally in the US right now, something you CAN'T get in most other countries where the penalties for buying or using black market steroids aren't as harsh. I mean, the anti-aging and HRT movement allows people to use quite nice stacks legally = use is in some respects de facto decriminalized already.

Our voices will never be heard in a swarm of people who are brainwashed into thinking that steroids are evil.
And its those people who will vote for those who govern us.

I disagree. If we come out and educate society and bring up the question "what gives the goverment the right" my money will be that will find more support rather than go further into the underground.

Thats what voting is for.
This board is a small underground sub-culture the main stream never would even give the time of day to.
You want to be heard by those who make the laws?

then go to your congressman... write your local senators.
Start a movement in your hometown.
Go door to door and educate people that there is nothing wrong with roids and their kids wont be harmed if they take roids...and then
get your self a really good attorney cause you will need it...LOL
by the way... what color is the sky in your world?

Well thats what is boils down to.. the fucking kids. So the goverment bans a substance because of the fucking kids. What happened being a parent?

Its one bullshit law. we live in a democratic society. Its not really about if people agree with steriod use but how far can the goverment get involved in peoples decisions? Thats how i see it.

I'm pretty sure DaRooster was being facetious. :)

We as Americans have always been taught to fight for change. That's what we've always done and our history is filled with examples such as the American Revolution, the Civil War, the Civil Rights Movement, etc..

There are ways to strive for change but I think that there are way too many other issues that need to be addressed in this nation before steroid laws reform is even considered.

good posts. but i think you can clump our cause into a bunch of other causes to change the way the federal goverment interferes in our lifes.

It hasn't been discussed? It has been discussed endlessly. Of course, we all know health dangers have nothing to do with them being illegal (the sporting bodies forced the law change).

It has been discussed in mainstream media too. Quite a bit. Haven't you seen Bigger, Stronger, Faster? Or TV programs like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU

The steroids laws are strange in the US right now. Illegally buying black market steroids is punished severely. But OTOH anyone can get HRT and "HRT" legally or semi-legally in the US right now, something you CAN'T get in most other countries where the penalties for buying or using black market steroids aren't as harsh. I mean, the anti-aging and HRT movement allows people to use quite nice stacks legally = use is in some respects de facto decriminalized already.

So lets add to the discussion. And like i said in post #1.

what negative effects are there in countries that dont criminalize anabolics to countries that do?
how are countries who criminalize anabolics better off than those who dont??

the US and UK have very simular lifestyles, cultures, society etc... But anabolics arent criminalized in the UK. so i would like the anti aas people tell me how the u.s.a benefits as a society over their cousins in the UK?

As to your post i gotta go and not to take a snooze but a football game. Ill be back to discuss.

Last edited:
stop being naive

NO ONE.

Moving out is probably the best solution, but I'd hate to leave the USA. Overall, all the positives of it far outweight the problem of steroids being illegal, IMO, of course.

So lets add to the discussion. And like i said in post #1.

what negative effects are there in countries that dont criminalize anabolics to countries that do?
how are countries who criminalize anabolics better off than those who dont??

the US and UK have very simular lifestyles, cultures, society etc... But anabolics arent criminalized in the UK. so i would like the anti aas people tell me how the u.s.a benefits as a society over their cousins in the UK?

As to your post i gotta go and not to take a snooze but a football game. Ill be back to discuss.

Like I said, steroids are NOT criminalized due to the health effects, because, like we know, there isn't data proving them to be a health epidemic. Neither are they criminalized due to "kids"!

Snooze said:
Well thats what is boils down to.. the fucking kids. So the goverment bans a substance because of the fucking kids. What happened being a parent?

No. The current laws were pushed for by the sporting bodies. Doctors didn't support it in fact.

I disagree. If we come out and educate society and bring up the question "what gives the goverment the right" my money will be that will find more support rather than go further into the underground.

need an example of why it wouldnt work?
Take a look at how far Ron Paul went in the recent election

besides if you want to aggressively educate the society, you need to go against the establishment.
Which again means you need millions to lobby your candidates. Whos gonna give them to you? This board ?

I think in the US, we will just lose more rights, not gain any back.
Popular government has reigned supreme in the US since the end of the Civil War.
If the 'Patriot Act' (gotta love the word smithing talents of our government) is here to stay, you can forget about juice being decriminalized. I heard recently that minimums for distribution are going to double.

Odder still, are that the elderly/HRT/AARP/anti-aging crowd are a massive voting and lobbing block.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws