Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Jean-Pierre Fux today

I can't say for sure if this is current, but even though smaller he looks pretty good.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

He was a monster in his prime. Sad we can't stay big forever.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

used to be one of my favorites
Old 06-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

He is still wearing his old t-shirts from when he was huge, he needs to update his wardrobe.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:48 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicscuba View Post
He was a monster in his prime. Sad we can't stay big forever.
He had a devastating injury to both knee's a few years back.
He's lucky just to be walking.
Phidias likes this.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
He had a devastating injury to both knee's a few years back.
He's lucky just to be walking.
He had a ton of potential. The video of him was all over the net when he tore both knees up while squatting. it was gruesome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fux24.jpg (18.1 KB, 1600 views)
File Type: jpg images.jpg (11.0 KB, 1189 views)

Last edited by madmick; 06-13-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

Google his Name and click on images....there is a picture of him squating and breaking both of his legs! Very disturbing!
Old 06-13-2011, 07:00 PM
FOUNDING Member

YouTube - ‪Jean Pierre Fux Posing‬‏

He was a mass monster for sure!! Just goes to show that not all mass monsters are naturally big guys. Look how much he has shrunk.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Kilo Klub Member

He was a monster...as is that woman standing next to him
Old 06-14-2011, 03:47 AM
FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub

He suffered a complete bilateral patella tendon rupture years ago. That's a tough injury to come back from. He was huge, but he looks younger and very healthy now. Good to see that.
BigChef and Johnny Smiles like this.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:32 AM
Registered Member

The comparison is unbelievable.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNJ View Post
The comparison is unbelievable.
reverse before and after shots. unfuckinreal difference.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

Fuck em in the face and arse
Old 06-14-2011, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

Do you think he holds a grudge for the photographer ruining his pro career and pushing him to squat that weight so close to a competition without a spot?
Old 06-14-2011, 06:26 AM
Kilo Klub Member

He's actually probably not that old, in the peak of his career he was mid-late 20's(usually takes guys 10more yrs to build that size)
Old 06-14-2011, 07:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

i worked at Milos's gym when that happened....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandaandm View Post
Do you think he holds a grudge for the photographer ruining his pro career and pushing him to squat that weight so close to a competition without a spot?
thing is it was not his personal best or anything. it was just a freak accident. i only felt bad cuz i worked at the gym at that time and in back of my mind i thought man he should atleast have some spotters but like i said he was confident he could get that weight and had moved that weight before. just freak accident....

JP was a BEAST. one of the first freaks i met and talked with and learned a bit from. incredibly nice guy. HUGE dude.
-JS
"JOHNNYSMILES is probably what you would call a FREAK if you knew who he is..probably the biggest/leanest guy on this site... and no I am not telling you who he is........out of respect to him." -Phil Hernon
Old 06-14-2011, 08:53 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

As long as he's happy and healthy, that's all that counts...But man, he was a monster. I would love to have him do a current interview and be completely honest about his career in bodybuilding and his life up to now.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

He looks great and healthy. Someday all bodybuilders will come to the point where they shrink back down, its just a matter of when.
h8tr3d likes this.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

I really feel bad for him. I hope he is okay financially. There's no pension for pro bbers.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

nor is there insurance for pro bb'ers unless they work another job that offers it.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

That pic was taken at the Cal.. I saw him there. I am going to go against the grain and say he didn't look healthy at all. His skin color was pale and sickly, and he was having trouble walking. When he stood he was leaning on something. He appeared to be in a cold sweat and in pain. Walking looked very laborious, deliberate, and once again, painful.

This was just my impression, of course I could be wrong.. But he did not look well at all.