Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
View Poll Results: Big Size Dude or 6 Pack Abs
Big Size Dude 165 47.14%
6 Pack Abs 185 52.86%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Oh and ya... Both Big and ripped lol but If I HAD to chose one... and we are talking less than 20% bodyfat when big.... Then I would say Huge...
Old 03-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desibaba View Post
Lean = more bitches n hoes
I'm not single anymore but this says it all, chicks like the six pack
Old 03-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Kilo Klub Member

A rich guy will take the girls and hoes that fuck you because of your 6-pack ANY DAY of the WEEK !!! and he will be a bald fat ugly son of a bitch ...
rock75 and cobra67 like this.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Ive been a big dude my whole life up till i decided to compete year befoire last i was 300+ for 13 years!! not slopy fat just thick as fuck with a bit of a belly and i will say i WAY more enjoy being 30-40 pounds lighter being able to see abs

Chris Kyle , 1974-2013
Old 03-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

Tough choice. Always better to be big in clothes but when clothes come off, the abs are nice.

Guess thats why i bulk in fall and cut in spring.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw33man View Post
A rich guy will take the girls and hoes that fuck you because of your 6-pack ANY DAY of the WEEK !!! and he will be a bald fat ugly son of a bitch ...
So true! My vote....big,ripped and rich! All basis are then covered.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Newbie Registered Member

both, but i go for size in winter and leanness in summer(like most) but i like to end my cycle about june, and slowly become ripped by august, i'm a lake guy and take my boat out often, so being huge the beginning of the summer is fun and the hotter it gets and more i drink the easier it is to lean out, weird i know but i have a fast metabolism and leaning out to have abs isn't so hard, keeping the mass while leaning out is what's hard.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:29 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitness 500 View Post
I'm 6ft and 230lbs and ready to start a bulking cycle and I just had a thought.

It's been at least 5 years for me since I've had a six pack. I have abs but they arent as defined as they used to and I am happy with my abs and my size.

I was just curious to know how many of you Bros prefer to be a Big Size Dude or have a Six Pack Abs(mike "the situation", or men's fitness model)
I'm a BIG dude WITH abs,,,so I say both!
BigEnough likes this.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I'd like to look like Marious Pudzianowski, big and lean but not too lean.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Banned

I'm 5'9 and don't want to be over 200lbs. I like the athletic lean look. Anything over 200lb lean starts becoming expensive gear and food wise. Plus at that weight people start to judge you, and having a corporate job I feel will become tough
Old 03-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Banned

Depends on how lean the big dude is and how big the six pack dude. I'd pick being 240 with visible abs than 200 and shredded abs for most of the year.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared530 View Post
I'm 5'9 and don't want to be over 200lbs. I like the athletic lean look. Anything over 200lb lean starts becoming expensive gear and food wise. Plus at that weight people start to judge you, and having a corporate job I feel will become tough
5'9" 200 lean is nothing to sneeze at, but shouldn't be too noticeable in business attire...at most people will think you played football or something, but far from the meathead stereotype that starts at 210-220 5'9" IMO.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:58 PM
IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member

Big and hard with 6 pack You are still strong, healthier and in my opinion build muscle faster as well as scoring more girls

www.bigkiwinz.com
Old 03-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex2019 View Post
Big with abs is very achievable, especially at 6' tall. I hold decent abs in the offseason at 225-230lbs, 5'7".
230 at 5'7" with abs is fucking huge
Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Registered Member

I'm 6' 2" 210-215# 6%. I'd like to be closer to 225# 6%

I have abs without ever doing a sit up or lifting a weight. I'm an ecto/meso combo that is naturally 200# 10%. That being said, I've always been lean and light so big is definately the most fascinating to me. I did vote 6 pack abs however (better yet 8 pack). I'm not a BB and I prefer the mainstream asthetics. It doesn't help that I'm in a weight class sport.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglewy View Post
I'd like to look like Marious Pudzianowski, big and lean but not too lean.
gotta agree with this, marius looks awesome
Old 03-11-2012, 07:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I have never been big by any standards of this board lol. I am 5'6" and currently 175lb and lean and carry nice abs all year. I have gotten up to 195 and even though look significantly "bigger" i find that my face becomes puffy and loses that "lean" look and my abs still there but fade and just look softer over all. As a single guy i can tell you that the womenz definitely appreciate and compliment me more at 175 and lean than 195 and not. Of course if could get to 195 with 10% BF then it might be different but at 5'6" many girls start to look at you freakish when you put on a lot of size. It is what it is. A good friend of mine is 5'6" and weighs 208 and at 6% BF and of course he gets compliments but many also look down and constantly ask him "do you do steroids" etc etc so it carries a little negative connotation.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha6164 View Post
I have never been big by any standards of this board lol. I am 5'6" and currently 175lb and lean and carry nice abs all year. I have gotten up to 195 and even though look significantly "bigger" i find that my face becomes puffy and loses that "lean" look and my abs still there but fade and just look softer over all. As a single guy i can tell you that the womenz definitely appreciate and compliment me more at 175 and lean than 195 and not. Of course if could get to 195 with 10% BF then it might be different but at 5'6" many girls start to look at you freakish when you put on a lot of size. It is what it is. A good friend of mine is 5'6" and weighs 208 and at 6% BF and of course he gets compliments but many also look down and constantly ask him "do you do steroids" etc etc so it carries a little negative connotation.
Chicks don't care what you look like....
"hi, I'm DR. alpha" = panties wet regardless of bodyfat and musculature.
rock75 likes this.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNH View Post
Chicks don't care what you look like....
"hi, I'm DR. alpha" = panties wet regardless of bodyfat and musculature.

You owe me a keyboard cause i just spilled my coffee all over it lol. Trust me the M.D. thing helps but if you add a six pack and muscle to it it magnifies it lol