advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Truth About Growing with Testosterone!

ErnieTaylor

Banned
I came across this on another forum. I thought it would be good to share here and see if what type of discussion comes about! The content has been slightly modified from it's original form.

IMO, it seems like solid information...

I. Testosterone being a "bad" steroid
A. Testosterone is not a "bad" steroid. It has way more aesthetically displeasing effects than any drug such as tren or primo, but I want to make two points right away.​
1. Testosterone is required to GROW, and I mean GROW. Yes, you can grow off of a cycle of low or no test (0-350 mg weekly), with a lot of other androgens such as tren and primo, but you inevitably grow better, as in gain overall mass in a more effective way, with a descent dose of testosterone. No, testosterone is not aesthetically pleasing, especially long esther. But stacked with the right hormones, and with the right ancillaries, the look testosterone in doses even as high as 1.5 grams (from personal experience) can still make you look incredible. I will give an example high test cycle that will leave you looking incredible WHILE you grow at the bottom.​
2. There are real reasons bodybuilders take testosterone.​
a. When stacked with the right hormones, it allows you to grow mass significantly faster and more efficient than if you were using low-no test with your stack.​
b. Libido. Try staying on a no test or low test stack that includes a descent/high dose of any 19-nor for more than a few months. Try it. I have. You simply do not have a libido after a few months. There is a reason bodybuilders drop the test and cycle it; once test is dropped, your physique does appear more aesthetic, especially if you introduce anadrol.
c. Mood. Try staying on a no test or low test stack that includes a descent/high dose of any 19-nor for more than a few months. Seriously, try it! Your mood crashes. I have done it. It sucks. This leads me to my next point.
d. Test makes you feel good. Your mood and general state of well being increases. It is unique in that no other steroid makes you feel as healthy as test does. Tren can make one confident. Deca has its unique effects on mood, including that unique feeling that you are the biggest persons in the building and all of the pleasure that goes along with (unfortunately most long esther nandrolone gains are water in my history). But testosterone makes you feel healthy. Can you say tren makes you feel healthy? No, it does not.
e. Sample high testosterone stack, which will leave you looking aesthetically incredible throughout the entire cycle.
(1) 1225 mg sustanon (175 mg daily, .5 cc from top chef)
(2) 350 mg NPP (50 mg daily)
(3) 350 mg Tren Ace (50 mg daily)
(4) 700 mg Primo E weekly (50 mg daily)
(5) 100 mg Anavar daily
(6) 40 mg Proviron daily
(7) 10 iu generic hgh daily
(8 ) 12.5 mcg t3 daily
(9) .25 mg EOD anastrozole
(a) item 9 above is the perfect prelude to my next concern which is...
II. A.I.s being "bad".
A. I have never understood why A.I.s are talked so badly about on get big. Much like testosterone, A.I.s can wreck your physique and libido if used at the wrong dosage. But a small dose of a drug like anastrazole (i.e. .25 mg EOD) can do wonders. And there are many advantages to A.I.s, and inherent issues of believing A.I.s are "bad" in such black and white terms, which I would like to discuss. I will discuss the advantages of A.I.s first, and then discuss the inherent negative consequences in believing they are "bad" in black and white terms below​
1. Advantages to A.I.s​
a. Studies show that low doses of A.I.s do nothing to stop growth, thereby disproving the notion that A.I.s at extremely low doses can make you flat.​
(1) I am not sitting here saying that using A.I.s at high doses is a good idea. Anastrazole at a high dose will make you flat. It will certainly be difficult to grow on a very high dose. But if you use an A.I. at a low dose (.25 mg EOD), you most certainly will reap nothing but benefits.​
b. A low dose of anastrazole or tamoxifen citrate (I don't mix the two) has allowed me to grow, while never growing any form of gyno. Testosterone is the only drug which leads to gyno symptoms for myself personally. No 19-nor does it to me, even at insane doses like 1400 mg weekly of tren ace. But a low dose such as .25 mg EoD of anastrozole or 5-10 mg EOD of tamoxifen only keeps gyno away from me even when the test is high. So I can grow efficiently without growing any tits- a good thing (; .​
2. The inherent negative consequences of stating A.I.s are "bad", and the issues I want to address in regards to this line of thinking.​
a. Gyno is only discussed on get big steroid board as an after. We talk about gyno surgery, and we state how bad A.I.s are. A low dose of an A.I. prevents gyno from ever forming. We never talk about how to block gyno on get big steroid section, we only talk about how to deal with it once it forms. And there is a problem with the answer "masteron".​
b. Masteron can not be stayed on year round. I never run any A.I. while on masteron, because it works incredibly well for sculpting your physique to a leanness and tightness that it has never been, and for its ability to block gyno. Masteron is one of my favorite oils. I have made threads specifically talking about how much I love masteron. But there is a real reason you can not run masteron year round!​
(1) masteron is hard on your prostate. And don't fuck with your prostate guys. Remember, we take steroids because they make us healthier (I truly believe this, and it is a premise that GH15 often discusses and I do not agree with everything that anyone says, on this board and in the outside world, from one end of the world to the other. There is not one person who I can say I agree with 100% of what they say. And that includes gh15. He is a very smart individual who has given me some advice in the past years that honestly has taken me to places where I otherwise would never be in bodybuilding. And I am forever grateful to him for that. And one point gh15 has made, which I agree with from the bottom of my heart, is that steroids make you immune to sickness like the common cold, and they essentially make you somewhat of a "super human". I do not agree that they make you immune to aids, as it has been brought up, or that they make you a "super human", but they sure as hell make you stronger. I have not gotten a cold once in years because of hormones. Before hormones, I used to get sick all the time. You are probably asking what I am getting at here, and I assure you that I am not on a tangent. My point is that we should not run steroids that are unhealthy to run long term for long periods of time, because it is counterintuitive to the main premise behind taking steroids, to become a stronger and essentially more healthy individual. So running masteron year round is a serious danger to your prostate, and again, you don't want to fuck with your prostate. It is the little part of your body that can really fuck you up one day. So be good to it. But what do we do when we are not on masteron for gyno prevention? And why is this never discussed on this board?​
(a) When not on masteron, you can run a low dose of an A.I. such as anastrazole at .25-.5 mg EOD with no negative consequences to your growth, as studies prove.​

THOUGHTS?...

Good article but like every thing in this game its down to individual response. Test does very little for me in terms of size, strength sex drive etc. Dbol or tren is a totally different ball game for me. 800 hg test does little for me and gives me more sides than 500 tren. Others blow the fuck up on 500mg test. Ill never run test above 200 again exept mabey when cruising. Just my experience with test. If i had my time again id do tren first cycle and every cycle there after, not that I'm suggesting this to newbies

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

His example cycle is crazy expensive :banghead:

Well you know what they say.... "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to spend all their money on steroids":rolleyes:
Haha classic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I really like this article. Very well put together and alot of truth in there...some points i agree with some points i dont...

That suggested cycle looks nuts though

Great read, thanks!

I see this thread getting out of hand real quick around here though unfortunately...

My only question is, whats the point of 12.5 mcg t3 daily?

...Of particular interest.

1. Mast and DHT.
Many advocate Masteron with every cycle. Good advice - except we need to be aware and account for DHT's negative affects on the prostate.​

2. Low dose test.
The current trend is low-dose test with Tren. This certainly goes against that thinking.​

In regards to AI's and diminishing gains....I think most of us agree that this type of thinking is just false. AI's are an important part of every cycle.

The only thing i disagree with is the masteron issue..
i believe low-dose mast (100-200mg) weekly with low dose test is great while cruising.. and shouldn't cause any harm to the prostate.. but its also the individuals response.. some people can handle what other's cannot.

Great read, thanks!

I see this thread getting out of hand real quick around here though unfortunately...

My only question is, whats the point of 12.5 mcg t3 daily?

I believe that with the 10ius of GH daily that your bodys own t-3 production is compromised...so thats where the small dose of t3 would factor in...

Infinity is right on. Should use t3 with 10ius of gh daily for sure.

The only thing i disagree with is the masteron issue..
i believe low-dose mast (100-200mg) weekly with low dose test is great while cruising.. and shouldn't cause any harm to the prostate.. but its also the individuals response.. some people can handle what other's cannot.

i ran only 300mg of mast weekly and i was peeing about 30 times a day.

I just started up 7.5 ius of rips and will be doing that for as long as I can. Better get some t3...

I just started up 7.5 ius of rips and will be doing that for as long as I can. Better get some t3...

Bro i didnt realise how important it was to take some T3 whilst running GH lol...i went the whole of my 5 months on GH with no T3 then read up on it and started to proceed in banging my head against the wall. Keep that shit in...i think all you need is 12.5mcg a day

is T3 really that important on hgh? I have been on no less than 5iu for 10 months and never touched T3. Now I am about to order it as a result of this thread...

also, smoofcat knows his shit but I disagree with steroids making you healthier. I've gotten the common cold a bunch of times on AAS

Bro i didnt realise how important it was to take some T3 whilst running GH lol...i went the whole of my 5 months on GH with no T3 then read up on it and started to proceed in banging my head against the wall. Keep that shit in...i think all you need is 12.5mcg a day

You really noticed a big difference huh?

Prior to running out, I had been taking rips for about 6 months... Damn

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner