advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I get tired of all these jacked YouTube “influencers” lying about taking only TRT dosages of testosterone! 🤦‍♂️

it depends on what your cycles look like, because if they are below 1g and you go down to 100-200mg, you won't see a big loss, but if you do cycles of 3-4+ grams, when you go down to 200mg, after just a few weeks you will start losing size and quality like crazy for this " crusie" of super heavy bodybuilders 1-2g is nothing extraordinary
I never did what many call big cycles. 1200-1400 was about it. And over my years of training i only added about 60 pounds of muscle to my frame. And 100mg/week easily kept it all for 8 weeks. And on 100mg week my levels would go from 1100 2 days post injection to under 450 on gat 7. I am sure that those that forced their body to grow 100+ pounds of muscle could soon see a loss from real TRT in a short time. When i say TRT i am meaning my T levels are in the normal range 5+ days a week. Some call any dose they use TRT weekly or if their trough is 1000 it is TRT.

You can’t blame YouTube influencers for saying they are only on TRT. They have to lie about being on a cycle for their safety. A lot of guys at my gym who are on a cycle tell others they are just on TRT so they won’t be judged, get in trouble legally or risk losing their jobs. TRT is the new scapegoat.
Yup. TRT is the lowkey way to say you use steroids without claiming natty. Coming out on full display can lose sponsorships, social scrutiny, credibility and could come back to bite you in the ass for future projects. Its also not smart to out yourself you possess illegal Schedule III substances. I get the whole I'm on TRT thing... Its those that claim natty and even degrade steroid users while they themselves are on cycle that piss me off.

The hilarity is now we have all these guys that think TRT is going to turn them into some monster 😂 Going from 200ng/dl to 900 test is going to do extremely little for muscle gain. It may improve your mood, energy, and libido but wont do much for gaining lean tissue. I say this from first hand experience being diagnosed with hypogonadism before ever touching roids and doing true TRT.

Also side tangent: I was renting out a room from some random on craiglist as well as a few others. One of the other renters was a fugitive on the run and the house was raided by the swat team. One of the detectives tore my room apart. He opened every single vitamin/supplements bottle, even asked me if I've ever done a cycle while searching through everything. He wanted to bust me so bad.

Meanwhile in the corner of the room was my safe. FULL OF GEAR. I for sure thought I was fucked. They never even asked about it and eventually let me go.

Yup. TRT is the lowkey way to say you use steroids without claiming natty. Coming out on full display can lose sponsorships, social scrutiny, credibility and could come back to bite you in the ass for future projects. Its also not smart to out yourself you possess illegal Schedule III substances. I get the whole I'm on TRT thing... Its those that claim natty and even degrade steroid users while they themselves are on cycle that piss me off.

The hilarity is now we have all these guys that think TRT is going to turn them into some monster 😂 Going from 200ng/dl to 900 test is going to do extremely little for muscle gain. It may improve your mood, energy, and libido but wont do much for gaining lean tissue. I say this from first hand experience being diagnosed with hypogonadism before ever touching roids and doing true TRT.

Also side tangent: I was renting out a room from some random on craiglist as well as a few others. One of the other renters was a fugitive on the run and the house was raided by the swat team. One of the detectives tore my room apart. He opened every single vitamin/supplements bottle, even asked me if I've ever done a cycle while searching through everything. He wanted to bust me so bad.

Meanwhile in the corner of the room was my safe. FULL OF GEAR. I for sure thought I was fucked. They never even asked about it and eventually let me go.
Fuck, did you have any idea he was on the run? I wonder if they found your stuff...if because you had a roomie on the run and landlords, if one of them would have been "responsible" for gear being in the house?

Fuck, did you have any idea he was on the run? I wonder if they found your stuff...if because you had a roomie on the run and landlords, if one of them would have been "responsible" for gear being in the house?
No idea. I wouldn't have been living their had I known. Not even sure what he was on the run for. Whatever it was must have been a big deal as there was 20+ fully geared up swat officers. I had to crawl outside lay on my stomach and be handcuffed at gunpoint. I literally had no idea what the fuck was going on. After that I tore the landlord a new one and bounced and found a place to live alone. Fuck renting rooms from randoms on craigslist.😅

Only social media and apps I use are LinkedIn (for business) and here on PM (for fitness, bodybuilding, diet, gear, etc.) I wouldn't know how to use Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, X, or Youtube if my life depended on it. Then again, I'm an old fart (58) so being on the cutting edge of tech is not my thing. From what I hear, I'm not missing much!

I still watch movies on a DVD player, and likely wouldn't be able to turn my new "smart TV" on if it weren't for my wife. Years back, I was the last guy to give up his Razor for an iPhone and my company had to literally force me. Luckily my 20 year old drip coffee pot hasn't broken because the new ones seem like you need to write and compile computer code to get a cup of joe.

I remember the good ole days of human interaction where my skinny scrawny ass had to drum up the courage to walk up to the biggest monster in my gym and ask him questions about his diet, "supplementation", and training split. He told me to "Fuck Off" but it was still a good learning experience. LOL

I don’t know if anyone really claims they keep “all” their size and who knows who is telling the truth but I don’t care. I’ve been surprised at how well I have been able to maintain my physique on 100-150mg test the last 4+ years. I did start back with GH 5-6iu about a year ago after 3 years without. I think lots of guys would be surprised if they are able to train relatively injury free and stick to a very solid diet what is possible. It might 10-20lbs off off full peak blast but still possible to maintain a look that many might think required higher doses. I think my physique is very mediocre although as I age and I compare to other guys my age I do keep getting better haha. But my point in this is I see a lot of these “influencers” that in my opinion aren’t super impressive and the casual Bros are always trolling with comments about gear. I think it makes out of shape guys feel better about themselves to look at anyone fit and say it’s just because of steroids not like in my case the last 15 years of averaging 6+ days week training and/or cardio all the while literally going years packing every single meal when I’m gone to work (5 days a week) and for me not touching one drop of alcohol (celebrating 27 years today 🙏)

Don't care what other people do or say.
I will say however that I am really surprised what I've managed to carry around taking only 10-20mg per day. I'm only going into month 6 on this but my composition and size is still pretty damn good if I must say so myself, but like @luki7788 said maybe it's because I was never at super high dosages before???
Well you good now but you were a lot bigger/fuller and harder when on your top doses of course.

Luckily my 20 year old drip coffee pot hasn't broken because the new ones seem like you need to write and compile computer code to get a cup of joe.

You remind me of me, I was looking to buy a grinder to grind flaxseed because the motor on mine burned out due to heavy use, I was filling the tank above what was needed to finish sooner. All the new ones looked like crap and the customer reviews in Amazon confirmed it. After a few months some parts would come loose or break.

I ended up buying a second hand grinder identical to the one I had. That piece of crap was manufactured 40 years ago and it works great. Now I just have to be careful not to burn out the motor again.

Well you good now but you were a lot bigger/fuller and harder when on your top doses of course.
Are you serious? Your comparing 1600mg+ per week of anabolics to 70-140mg per week of total anabolics? 🙄..... no where did I say I'm as big as when I was juiced up I simply said (FOR THE RECORD) that I have been EXTREMELY impressed with what I've been able to hold on 70-140mg per week total anabolics!

No one in particular. Almost everyone says they are on TRT these days. Like Mufasa123 said, the fake TRTer is the new fake Natty. We are ALL on TRT! 🤣
Honest question, who cares? People having been lying/downplaying about what they’re taking since bodybuilding started. Anyone who actually is in the bodybuilding community can see right through it anyways.

Might as well give some examples of who you’re referring to, to give some context to what you’re talking about here.

Are you serious? Your comparing 1600mg+ per week of anabolics to 70-140mg per week of total anabolics? 🙄..... no where did I say I'm as big as when I was juiced up I simply said (FOR THE RECORD) that I have been EXTREMELY impressed with what I've been able to hold on 70-140mg per week total anabolics!
That is it. There is no comparing trt to 1600 mg+ a week. You can look good on trt but not look like you did on 1600 mg+.

Curious why the liver kings exposed dosages seem so low, Although he admitted to them being cruise dosages. I think he was leaving out a lot and just was curious about his GH showing low igf1. Curious what your guys opinion on this is, YouTube has Palumbo saying its using igf1 itself if i Remember correctly, however others are jsut confused as am I. I know very little about GH. I'm not hating on him at all, jsut curious about the science behind it. It was obvious to all of us he was on a lot of gear. I don't even believe those cruise dosages. When I first heard of it, I was like so what, that happens to us with the magazines and it's part of being a sucker and believing it, however I changed my mind after seeing how hard he was hawking his supplements and denying it, in the past it just wasn't talked about. I have mixed feelings but wouldn't feel comfortable being that dishonest myself at all.

Honest question, who cares? People having been lying/downplaying about what they’re taking since bodybuilding started. Anyone who actually is in the bodybuilding community can see right through it anyways.

Might as well give some examples of who you’re referring to, to give some context to what you’re talking about here.
Plus even in other sports such as football etc they have waivers for adderal et. TRT waivers also which I'm sure makes testing extremely hard. Even Phelps I think has an adderal waiver, however I'm rooting for them, the selective prosecution over the years has annoyed me. I've seen women fighters up close with bacne etc. it's so obvious IMHO opinion it's part of all strength sports and you can even see it in Oly lifters and and boxers and now mma to a large extent. Off topic but I would imagine there are compounds that are derivatives that we have no idea exist on high levels, but that's a guess. The best is when they are proud that they caught them for an AI but found no compound they were using it for. I don't have so much of an opinion on it as I find it interesting how they beat them, and impressed.

I met a female ufc and boxing pro athletes coach who was also her boyfriend. and watched the training he had her doing and how he misconstrued the purpose of bands etc, and say she was on and had backne and unless someone else is handling that aspect I have to assume they don't even test some people. But good for them, not hating.

I went off topic somewhat but the whole how part is very interesting to me.

Curious why the liver kings exposed dosages seem so low, Although he admitted to them being cruise dosages. I think he was leaving out a lot and just was curious about his GH showing low igf1. Curious what your guys opinion on this is, YouTube has Palumbo saying its using igf1 itself if i Remember correctly, however others are jsut confused as am I. I know very little about GH. I'm not hating on him at all, jsut curious about the science behind it. It was obvious to all of us he was on a lot of gear. I don't even believe those cruise dosages. When I first heard of it, I was like so what, that happens to us with the magazines and it's part of being a sucker and believing it, however I changed my mind after seeing how hard he was hawking his supplements and denying it, in the past it just wasn't talked about. I have mixed feelings but wouldn't feel comfortable being that dishonest myself at all.
Plus even in other sports such as football etc they have waivers for adderal et. TRT waivers also which I'm sure makes testing extremely hard. Even Phelps I think has an adderal waiver, however I'm rooting for them, the selective prosecution over the years has annoyed me. I've seen women fighters up close with bacne etc. it's so obvious IMHO opinion it's part of all strength sports and you can even see it in Oly lifters and and boxers and now mma to a large extent. Off topic but I would imagine there are compounds that are derivatives that we have no idea exist on high levels, but that's a guess. The best is when they are proud that they caught them for an AI but found no compound they were using it for. I don't have so much of an opinion on it as I find it interesting how they beat them, and impressed.

I met a female ufc and boxing pro athletes coach who was also her boyfriend. and watched the training he had her doing and how he misconstrued the purpose of bands etc, and say she was on and had backne and unless someone else is handling that aspect I have to assume they don't even test some people. But good for them, not hating.

I went off topic somewhat but the whole how part is very interesting to me.
Are you taking adderall?

Don't care what other people do or say.
I will say however that I am really surprised what I've managed to carry around taking only 10-20mg per day. I'm only going into month 6 on this but my composition and size is still pretty damn good if I must say so myself, but like @luki7788 said maybe it's because I was never at super high dosages before???
Also your recovery is faster do to the supplements that you taking. We will have a podcast with Bryan Balzomo he is on 10mg and the same supplement that you are taking , for little over 2 months he is very suppressed from the results, he may come back and compete agent.

I was thinking about your case specifically earlier. I think there may be a few things at work but who knows, all that matters is that it works for you.

My guesses in no particular order:
1) didn't need really high doses to get to where you got (Luki said as you mentioned)
2) ED dosing of even longer esters seems to work better holding mg constant (shouldn't but does for many and backed by bloods)
3) You've held a lot of that muscle for a long time (not calling you old!!). I think the body creates a set point that's hard to breach over time especially if food and lifting are still in place. (just my Bro Science but matches what we've all seen I think - caveat is no one's set point is 270lbs @ 6%)
4) Genetics, maybe in muscle, holding muscle, and/or response to lower doses.

Could be all, some, one, none but it works so ultimately doesn't matter.
Well, I get dissent size with out using anything till age 44, and I get little bigger after using low dozes till age 50 , after age 50 10mg , however I did workout brutal, is no secret, lift heavy as possible with correct form , eat plenty and rest, for me the best gain was when I worked out 2 x day.

Look at the prose that worked out naturally before started using any hormones, worked out for more than 10 years, Coleman, Cuttler, B-boy, just a few, what they had all in common, the all trained brutal and basics.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131