over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Greatest sports movie of all time

Rocky, The Program, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, The Fighter (Bale played a great Dicky Ward crack head lol), Any Given Sunday, Remember The Titans, and many others.

Great post!

Loved warrior , would be top 3 if not for the end , no way does the brother win , even so the crying and I love you mid rear naked choke was pitiful . Loved the Fighter , of course the rocky movies but Bleed for me is a classic. Love Vinny Paz

Yea Million Dollar Baby was really good as was the Wrestler. I don't know how you can lift and not draw at least some parallels from that movie. Dodgeball was another one but a comedy. The Fighter was a great movie as well, one I also enjoyed as a kid was The Mighty Ducks. Also I really like Ali with will smith. I know someone has also mentioned this but I saw the movie about George Forman and i tried like three times to watch it and I always turn it off. Also Cinderella Man is pretty high up there

Rocky 4, bros, I still watch the training montage like 4 times a week. "You know what you have do, do it"

Remember the Titans. The Bertier point at the racist coach, and strong side / left side scenes are sick. Also, when the win the title, and the other coach says "That's it boys, great season" It's awesome because he is so stoic, and that's all you can do when you lose you last game.

Miracle. "the legs feed the wolf gentlemen," I say to that myself every time I do leg training

Vision Quest. "You think you'll make the weight? I hope so. I hope so too" Wanting to go against the best and nothing else
Another quote from Vision Quest-“You’re a bleeder”

Here's another one that may not be considered a sports movie: "The Survivor". The movie is not about sports in particular, but a sport plays a major roll in this true story. A must watch.

It’s hard to top the Rocky and Creed franchises from Stallone as that is what made him.

I just watched the George Forman movie flying home, but it was no Rocky.

Only sports movie I watch over and over is “South Paw”. Top Gyllenhaal in that roll. Add to that Eminem (the only GOAT) wrote the soundtrack… now that’s a movie.

I know I sound hip AF typing all this but it’s late and it’s a damn good movie. 😂

I love these threads you make @slesh - I’ve just generally been so deep into a cut or prep that I haven’t been able to participate. LOL

It’s fun to have the conversation and now I got some additional flicks to add to my list 😎

Balls of Fury!

I'm glad Slap Shot was mentioned. A lot of other good movies were mentioned too! Blue Chips, The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh was fun when I was 10, North Dallas Forty, The Longest Yard (Original), The Sandlot, Ummmm....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131