over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taking time off GH

Do i not worry a lot no. Do i take notice yes. I have seen many studies that point to HGH causing more cancer. But they are not huge studies or with big groups. But the studies on healthy adults doing HGH is about zero it seems. And how it affects bodybuilders long term is just as big of a guess. I was looking that up earlier his week. And most data seems to point to animals that have the highest GH have shorter life spans. But i do not lift big weights or bookbuild to live a long time as nothing points to that happening from those things. There is no data tracking how when or from what bodybuilders die of. Anything reported is just a guess and people tend to guess with their emotions to support what they want. I do what i do and take my chances.
Post up one of those studies showing HGH by itself causing cancer.

Post up one of those studies showing HGH by itself causing cancer.
OK Here are couple for starters. if you like more info a google search has more.

OK Here are couple for starters. if you like more info a google search has more.
Thanks for posting - so many make claims with nothing behind them.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16430706/ - '...recent surveillance of children and adults treated with GH has revealed no increase in observed cancer risk.'

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-09-1...-growth-factor-increases-risk-several-cancers - 'The results also confirmed previous studies which found links between higher levels of IGF-1 and increased risk of developing colorectal, breast and prostate cancer.' - here we have a link between IGF-1 and cancer but not GH and cancer - we know not everyone gets high IGF1 levels from GH

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/1379282 - this is a very interesting study that shows 3 people with melanoma all believe to be linked to GH - but with how much bodybuilders tan I'd think we'd see a lot more GH-using bodybuilders with melanoma.

My view is the risk of cancer with GH is almost nonexistent and I've yet to talk to a qualified individual (doctor, scientist, etc.) who disagrees.

Thanks for posting - so many make claims with nothing behind them.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16430706/ - '...recent surveillance of children and adults treated with GH has revealed no increase in observed cancer risk.'

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-09-1...-growth-factor-increases-risk-several-cancers - 'The results also confirmed previous studies which found links between higher levels of IGF-1 and increased risk of developing colorectal, breast and prostate cancer.' - here we have a link between IGF-1 and cancer but not GH and cancer - we know not everyone gets high IGF1 levels from GH

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/1379282 - this is a very interesting study that shows 3 people with melanoma all believe to be linked to GH - but with how much bodybuilders tan I'd think we'd see a lot more GH-using bodybuilders with melanoma.

My view is the risk of cancer with GH is almost nonexistent and I've yet to talk to a qualified individual (doctor, scientist, etc.) who disagrees.
I can understand that. You may want to read up on what David Sinclair had to say about HGH he is a top anti aging researcher in the field and known world wide. I have yet to find a Dr; that is knowledgeable on the topic at all in reality. Same for most any hormone treatment bodybuilders use. There are varying theories that some MD's push but no real data on real world application for large groups. And there is little if any good studies on HGH dealing with bodybuilders or ant-aging users. But i have not dealt with enough Endos so i don't know what their options are. And opinions can differ. Biology is far from an exact science says from multiple Dr's i have had that admitted to me recently. But from the studies i have seen life span tends to be shorter for those with higher HGH levels. So something has to be causing that it would seem. I have not seen any studies showing what bodybuilders die from the most and never will i assume so i can't comment on what may be the biggest cause of death for that group.

It’s intuitive that anything that makes you grow at a faster rate would make you die at a faster rate. I fully accept that consequence. Weighing 150 pounds will objectively make you live longer than weighing 220 too, and in fact, the consequences of being fucking huge for 20 years straight are way more dire than having a 400 ng/dl igf score, but we don’t sit around debating whether we should take time off from being jacked af when everyone knows the answer already 😎

Taking time off GH is great. It means I'm actually flying somewhere on vacation and not worrying about work or working out. I don't do that near often enough and I bet many here fall victim to that OCD worker bee mentality too.

For those that really experience a loss of insulin sensitivity from gh. How long do you notice it takes BG to come back to baseline after dropping gh?

The risk of ischemic stroke increases in advanced age, corresponding with a noted decrease in circulating insulin growth factor-1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 is a known neuroprotectant involved in embryonic development, neurogenesis, neurotransmission, cognition, and lifespan.

Clinically, several studies have shown that reduced levels of IGF-1 correlate with increased mortality rate, poorer functional outcomes, and increased morbidities following an ischemic stroke.

Just one example of many^ Lots of paraplegic, dementia ridden +90 year olds drinking their "food" through a straw or a tube in their stomach while staring at a ceiling +12 hours of a day for years.

A big factor in the physical/mental/health differences between a 25 year old person in their prime and a frail and chronically ill senior is their levels of HGH/IGF-1 and sex hormones (testosterone/estradiol).

I don't know what science says, but I know what all bodybuilders do and that's what I follow - the effects I see
Yep. Just stay on if you can afford it.. lower the dose if you need to but stay on if possible.

For those that really experience a loss of insulin sensitivity from gh. How long do you notice it takes BG to come back to baseline after dropping gh?
If diet is clean and you’re doing cardio should only take a few weeks. But like @3BILLS said there a lot of variables and individual factors.

This is going to differ for each individual.

Did they add supps. Diet ? Decrease carbs? Lose bodyfat?
If diet is clean and you’re doing cardio should only take a few weeks. But like @3BILLS said there a lot of variables and individual factors.
Great thanks guys, dropped gh, reduced carbs, increased cardio and kept using metformin, ala and berberine

Great thanks guys, dropped gh, reduced carbs, increased cardio and kept using metformin, ala and berberine
Don’t want to make you paranoid but you should also through some trial and error make sure you haven’t become resistant to Metformin. It happened to me after a year of heavy GH use. Switched to Jardiance and everything has been good to go since.

The risk of ischemic stroke increases in advanced age, corresponding with a noted decrease in circulating insulin growth factor-1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 is a known neuroprotectant involved in embryonic development, neurogenesis, neurotransmission, cognition, and lifespan.

Clinically, several studies have shown that reduced levels of IGF-1 correlate with increased mortality rate, poorer functional outcomes, and increased morbidities following an ischemic stroke.

Just one example of many^ Lots of paraplegic, dementia ridden +90 year olds drinking their "food" through a straw or a tube in their stomach while staring at a ceiling +12 hours of a day for years.

A big factor in the physical/mental/health differences between a 25 year old person in their prime and a frail and chronically ill senior is their levels of HGH/IGF-1 and sex hormones (testosterone/estradiol).
From a quick scan of the study it seems to show that having higher ifg-1 levels when one is injured can be beneficial. As it seems likely that those that were injured probably had a less then healthy lifestyle to start. But that may not correlate to better or longer over all health. what were the stroke victims levels as compared to the uninjured population of the same age?
Did it say.
And since the average life span of a 25 year old is shorter then the average life span of a senior citizen I am not sure if that comparison is good on its own.

Don’t want to make you paranoid but you should also through some trial and error make sure you haven’t become resistant to Metformin. It happened to me after a year of heavy GH use. Switched to Jardiance and everything has been good to go since.
Hey mate what dose of jardiance are you currently taking? Also whats your current GH and blood sugar at?

That’s a new one, never heard. I have only been using metformin for about 3 months

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws