over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season physique

Gusyoung_5

Newbies
What’s up!
Currently 7 months deep into my year long off season. Up around 20kg from stage weight. Just wanted to share my current physique as of yesterday. Controlled rebound (had one cheat post show), and slowly titrated up.
Stats- 18 years old 6’1, current weight- 92kg, training for just shy of 2 years, natural

(P.s might be a little forward but does anyone have any contacts for “high level” coaches eg Hany, aceto, Jansen etc) IMG_1789.jpeg IMG_1795.jpeg IMG_1803.jpeg IMG_1802.jpeg

truely natural or US-like "i took every prohormone/designer roid available but still consider myself natural"?
if truely natural you have a great career ahead of you if you plan it correctly

truely natural or US-like "i took every prohormone/designer roid available but still consider myself natural"?
if truely natural you have a great career ahead of you if you plan it correctly
Truly natural brother! I don’t deviate from any part of my plan. I haven’t a cheat since the night of the show, I don’t miss meals, don’t skip cardio and love to rip and tear in the gym! I love this shit man…

I’d never lie mate! 100% natural. I don’t ever cheat on my diet, I track every single workout and try to beat myself every time I step in the gym. Never missed a cardio session. Never missed a meal…. I’m all in my man!
ok but then what are you looking for here? - you want contact to top coaches but believe me they don't coach guys who are not very popular... they are coaches Olimpia level guys especially none of them would ever prepare you naturally

I just wanted to see if they had anything to say/advice as to how to get to the top. I’d like to believe I’m among the .1% genetic group and want to maximise everything, and maybe get some exposure to some notable guys in the industry man.

I just wanted to see if they had anything to say/advice as to how to get to the top. I’d like to believe I’m among the .1% genetic group and want to maximise everything, and maybe get some exposure to some notable guys in the industry man.
.1% now that’s quite a small group basically you, Ronnie and Phil Heath 😂

This isn’t to rain on your parade at all you have an incredible physique and may well be elite (only time can tell) but both of these guys were a similar age to you yes enhanced but both touted as next Mr olympias and neither did shit in the grand scheme of things and both jacked it in
IMG_9044.jpeg
IMG_9064.jpeg

First off, you look great! 92kg, ripped and lean is no simple feat, and with only two years of training you've made amazing progress. Stay natural at your age. You're young, have lots of your own test in your system, and you're still growing. This is just my opinion. I'd say you've got another 2-3 of slow growth in your system, then you can consider other supplementation. The next couple years will likely not see the same type of explosive growth you've had over the last two years. But putting on more than 2-3 kg in a year as a natural is uncommon. You're building a great, hard, dense base.

Dude… who are they?! They look insane. Bro they guy on top is next level, that’s awesome.

First off, you look great! 92kg, ripped and lean is no simple feat, and with only two years of training you've made amazing progress. Stay natural at your age. You're young, have lots of your own test in your system, and you're still growing. This is just my opinion. I'd say you've got another 2-3 of slow growth in your system, then you can consider other supplementation. The next couple years will likely not see the same type of explosive growth you've had over the last two years. But putting on more than 2-3 kg in a year as a natural is uncommon. You're building a great, hard, dense base.
Thank you for the advice man!

This isn’t to rain on your parade at all you have an incredible physique and may well be elite (only time can tell) but both of these guys were a similar age to you yes enhanced but both touted as next Mr olympias and neither did shit in the grand scheme of things and both jacked it in
View attachment 193204
View attachment 193205

View attachment 193204
View attachment 193205
Dude… who are they!? They look insane. These are definitely world class physiques. That’s awesome! Firing me up for legs tomorrow

Didn’t you just make an intro post yesterday?

If you’re truly only 2 years into natural training you’re a genetic freak of course and have your ducks ins a row with training and nutrition (most likely). What advice are you looking for? I’d just keep executing.

If the intention here is to get you in touch with Jansen/hany/etc., well all I can say is good luck there.

Dude… who are they!? They look insane. These are definitely world class physiques. That’s awesome! Firing me up for legs tomorrow
Ahh but that’s the thing my man neither of them really were world class physiques

Alexey lesukov first guy arguably the best junior bodybuilder ever turned pro but I don’t believe he won a pro show or if he did it was a smaller European one but need up retiring late 20’s

Cody Lewis won teen nationals then not sure if he even competed again maybe once or twice but didn’t do that well and packed it in at like 25

There’s soooooo many factors in being truly elite and also ever being able to showcase it

You’ve got an incredible base to work from and look to have mega potential but just bare in mind it’s a marathon not a sprint and nothings guaranteed

I guess I thought I’d give it a shot, because hey, you never know sometimes mate hahah. But thanks for the advice man.

Ahh but that’s the thing my man neither of them really were world class physiques

Alexey lesukov first guy arguably the best junior bodybuilder ever turned pro but I don’t believe he won a pro show or if he did it was a smaller European one but need up retiring late 20’s

Cody Lewis won teen nationals then not sure if he even competed again maybe once or twice but didn’t do that well and packed it in at like 25

There’s soooooo many factors in being truly elite and also ever being able to showcase it

You’ve got an incredible base to work from and look to have mega potential but just bare in mind it’s a marathon not a sprint and nothings guaranteed
Ahhh I see what you’re saying man! Consistency and perseverance are the name of the game. Thank you for the insight my man! It’s greatly appreciated

Ahhh I see what you’re saying man! Consistency and perseverance are the name of the game. Thank you for the insight my man! It’s greatly appreciated
I would honestly just keep doing whatever you’re doing cause it’s clearly not broke then if you get stuck enlist a coach plenty of decent guys who are far cheaper and more attentive than the pro coaches.

To get your name/face out there start a YouTube and instagram and make decent content your physique alone will get noticed

I would honestly just keep doing whatever you’re doing cause it’s clearly not broke then if you get stuck enlist a coach plenty of decent guys who are far cheaper and more attentive than the pro coaches.

To get your name/face out there start a YouTube and instagram and make decent content your physique alone will get noticed
That’s the plan man. Continue to make improvements, to develop my physique and fill in those gaps. As far as the YouTube man that’s definitely a great idea and I’ll keep that in mind

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131