over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-season plan.. test with??

JonnyJHutch

Newbies
Hi guys
I’ve always wanted to compete, but if a bucket list thing..I’ve tried to a couple of times but in all honesty I’ve just pulled out as I havnt had a courage to get on stage.

It’s a now or never type situation for me

Im planning to go into an off-season period and cut down to compete later next year

I’ve been all over with cycles tried everything really but never stuck with any cycle long enough to get the maximum out of them I guess

What’s your most productive cycle you’ve had in terms of what goes alongside your testosterone

I’m torn between npp, eq, primobolan any advise on the pros and cons of each would be greatly appreciated

I have attached a picture of my current physique

Thanks for any advise or guidance

Attachments

• C8C70E33-0693-462D-9303-BCE5322012EA.jpeg
    C8C70E33-0693-462D-9303-BCE5322012EA.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 232
I’ve been all over with cycles tried everything really but never stuck with any cycle long enough to get the maximum out of them I guess
I’m torn between npp, eq, primobolan any advise on the pros and cons of each would be greatly appreciated
Given you’ve ran these compounds before, I’d run whichever one you tolerate the best in terms of sides and bloodwork that allows you to push it.

I’d run test and EQ , progressively increasing the dose (and food) as you hit plateaus. Run as little as possible to keep making gains then when you start you prep hit the gas.
for what running a significant dose of good primo will cost I’d rather invest in some HGH and add that in with insulin pre workout

I’d run test and EQ , progressively increasing the dose (and food) as you hit plateaus. Run as little as possible to keep making gains then when you start you prep hit the gas.
for what running a significant dose of good primo will cost I’d rather invest in some HGH and add that in with insulin pre workout
👆🏻 this right here. Maximize test, then add in EQ and maximize it until you’re at a 1:1 which will likely be all you need based on your pics and post.

Add some HGH and you’re golden. Hope you see it through as you’ve got a great build to compete.

Hi guys
I’ve always wanted to compete, but if a bucket list thing..I’ve tried to a couple of times but in all honesty I’ve just pulled out as I havnt had a courage to get on stage.

Im planning to go into an off-season period and cut down to compete later next year

What’s your most productive cycle you’ve had in terms of what goes alongside your testosterone

You look so good that you could probably give advice to the users of this forum and not the other way around lol

Basics are always best:
1.high test
2.GH as long as you have money and as long as you control your sugar levels
3. good insulin protocol (I suggest the simplest and always working ones, i.e. humalog/novorapid before and after training)
4. add an anabolic you like - nandrolone, EQ, tren (primo is too weak for me, unless you use a huge amount of test and add primo only to use a smaller amount of IA)

Hi guys

Brother, a lot of us react differently to diff compounds and ratios. You have to be honest with yourself about what compounds allow you to train/eat consistently, give you results and dont make you feel like shit.

I can sit here and tells you what works great for me, but your body might not agree with it.

Take your 1 favorite compound + enough test to not be belabored by sides at a moderate dose, and titrate up/add compounds from there.

For example, you might try Test + EQ for 4-8 weeks, and maybe you toss in some NPP at a sticking point for an extra kick.

At this point, you should know how your body reacts to what.

Old school cycles and logic still works to this day. You look good. Perhaps you should hire Luke, or any experienced coach on this board if you are already confused about the basics. Old school says start slow and ramp up dosage. Some cycles dictated to start high and stay at the same level the entire time but switching compounds every 6 to 8 weeks. I suppose you have to experiment with what works for you, however what the old school boys took worked and it still works. I think people are overcomplicating things because there is so much more new data and information on AAS. The way I would think about it not to get confused is see what the old school people did and do the same without complicating things. What worked back then still works now. Of course you have insulin and GH to play with, but all the info you need about them is on the board. Nothing too complicated either.

Test + EQ + deca is my favorite off-season cycle.

Sprinkle a little GH and slin in for maximum muscles

I like your style.

I ran test+primo+deca while on a comeback from a health issue (baby doses) and I felt fantastic the whole cycle.

Did you do something like 2:1:1 ?

Hi guys

I’m curious and surprised nobody has asked as @luki7788 alluded to it.

What was your cycle in this picture?

Sometimes if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. You have one hell of a physique so would build off whatever you were doing to achieve that look.

You look so good that you could probably give advice to the users of this forum and not the other way around lol

Basics are always best:
1.high test
2.GH as long as you have money and as long as you control your sugar levels
3. good insulin protocol (I suggest the simplest and always working ones, i.e. humalog/novorapid before and after training)
4. add an anabolic you like - nandrolone, EQ, tren (primo is too weak for me, unless you use a huge amount of test and add primo only to use a smaller amount of IA)
This.. use the amount of test you can tolerate. Add in gh as much as you can realistically afford.. then add a anabolic .. anyone you like .. weigh the risk verse reward on which on you choose.. they will all add to the anabolic content of the cycle.. then just eat 😉

Hi guys

Great physique. Go for it!

If you haven’t nailed the gas pedal on insulin and GH….id go there first.

Most will dabble with GH like running 4-5 iu Most days of the week, maybe humalog pre workout.

You are a specimen of arms. If you want to “level up” from that, push the gh to 10+ iu ED, and run some non-retarded insulin plan. As in…don’t die

my personal preference is Test + EQ + NPP but I’m having a great rebound right now on Test + NPP + Mast.

Also, u look pretty well put together in your picture so obviously this ain’t your first rodeo. But what does, “never stuck with any cycle long enough to get the maximum out of it”??? Im gonna go out on a limp here. You are not natural, from your pic, you’ve done cycles before. But you are asking for something as if there is a secret code or hidden factor that you yourself have missed. There is none dude. The Test + Deca cycle u did for 10 weeks is the same Test + Deca cycle you coulddd do for 20 weeks. You’re looking for the secret formula that doesn’t exist. Do what you’ve done in the past, stick with it. People who have had sub par cycles or experiences like that are far more likely to do with diet than the drug itself. Get your shit together, choose your favorite compound and get after it.

For most Test, EQ or Primo or even Masteron, with NPP or Deca
Gh and insulin. Igf1lr3 is actually useful imo. Increlex if you can source it.

Im going to be an outlier, but I know from having spoken with these other guys, that I’m not the only one.
Some guys have very little aromatase activity, and are in a small
Minority, so for us, adding in primo, or EQ if it functions like an Ai, or even Masteron drops our e2 into a non favorable range.

Even adding 70 Rimobolan to 600 test drops my e2 too low, down to 20 or less. So just make sure you aren’t one of those guys.

So for me, it has to be Test/Deca and that’s basically it because I dont use orals in the off-season. I’ve done test/deca/ with little short bursts of Tren A for special use scenarios. Those are the things that won’t crush my e2 below a range that I feel is optimal for me to grow In.

The majority of guys are going to be dialed in with some combination of Test, EQ or primo, and NPP or Deca. But long story short whatever has your e2 settled into that 50-70pg/ml sweet spot and the dose of of androgens needed to support your progress of turning the food you eat into muscle. Gh and insulin help with that too.

And now the most overlooked thing. That will be unique to each person;
everything else that’s going to support your sleep, digestion and base state of health.

You need to be able to stay in a caloric surplus, find foods or supplementation that helps you continue on with this process.
For me, staying healthy keeps my appetite and digestion up and makes this progress more linear. Stalling out is what prevents progress the most of all. Look into things like fulvic acid, or digestive enzymes and probiotics for digestion. Nitric oxide levels for vasodilation and nutrient delivery. Liver health, like tudca and glutathione and NAC. Possibly even NAD+. Things to optimize your thyroid state from a micro nutrient standpoint to keep
Your appetite and gastric clearance rate singing.

Ultimately everything that’s going to optimize the highway from your mouth to the muscle is going to be your friend in a growth phase and that’s going to matter more than peds. With the exception of having off e2 levels. That can impair your breakdown of fats in the liver which throws everything else off.

So make sure you dial in electrolyte levels even, sodium:potassium:magnesium, maybe even calcium to minimize water retention so you don’t go in a goose chase thinking it’s your e2 being High, adding in things like Ai, or serms and making the tower collapse when the issue wasn’t there to begin with. Support dopamine/ thyroid through tyrosine , selenium, iodine intake, which will keep your prolactin down. Allowing you to run higher e2 allowing you to digest more fat and fat soluble nutrients and build collagen to prevent injury.

It’s a whole spiral, find what works for you while being mindful of all these disorganized puzzle pieces.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131