over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off season physique

just wanted to see if they had anything to say/advice as to how to get to the top.
Well more information about what you’re currently doing would help others provide feedback, but it seems like you have things down.

@Gusyoung_5, you’ve been corresponding with a great coach in this thread. It’s @luki7788. If you want to take things to the next level and be a ridiculous SHW then get him as a coach. Luki is a no bullshit fella and will definitely get you to your max potential! AAS will need to enter your game plan though at some point!

If you do choose to start down the fantastic road of AAS then please update here occasionally so we can see your progression along the way. Very impressive start!!!

Cage

What’s up!
Currently 7 months deep into my year long off season. Up around 20kg from stage weight. Just wanted to share my current physique as of yesterday. Controlled rebound (had one cheat post show), and slowly titrated up.
Stats- 18 years old 6’1, current weight- 92kg, training for just shy of 2 years, natural

(P.s might be a little forward but does anyone have any contacts for “high level” coaches eg Hany, aceto, Jansen etc) View attachment 193194View attachment 193195View attachment 193196View attachment 193197
I’m not sure if this is a humble brag post or if you actually want top coach contacts. Think as someone else said this is your second post or thread with this.

Either way, killer physique for 18. But in terms of those top coaches. It’s simple- you send them an email or Facebook Message and IF THEY want to work with you then they respond. Just the reality at that level.

Everyone thinks they’re the top 1% but on the pro stages everyone is the top 1%.

As others have said, I would not dive straight to any of those coaches at this point. You would get much further working with someone like @luki7788 or @IFBBProDomCardone at this point. There is nothing those coaches know that those two don’t and you’ll get far more focus likely.

Remember all a good coach is going to do is help you maximize your “own” potential. Maximize diet, training, recovery and yes when the time is right implement gear.

What you’re doing is clearly working though so my best advice is don’t drive yourself off a cliff jumping to things too soon.

Two years training, 18 yrs old, natty and you look like THAT???:oops:

Holy crap, man...it's been said, but definitely elite level genetics!

What’s up!
Currently 7 months deep into my year long off season. Up around 20kg from stage weight. Just wanted to share my current physique as of yesterday. Controlled rebound (had one cheat post show), and slowly titrated up.
Stats- 18 years old 6’1, current weight- 92kg, training for just shy of 2 years, natural

(P.s might be a little forward but does anyone have any contacts for “high level” coaches eg Hany, aceto, Jansen etc) View attachment 193194View attachment 193195View attachment 193196View attachment 193197
Just keep doing what your doing, it's working just fine, make your weak points a priority in training (lat width, and side delts). In your front double bicep pose your lack of lat width is making that pose less impressive than it should be and in the side chest shot your lack of side and rear delt [overall delt roundness] is taking a lot away from that pose also.

Just keep plugging away and eventually make those weak points strong points and then the sky is the limit for you.

I’m not sure if this is a humble brag post or if you actually want top coach contacts. Think as someone else said this is your second post or thread with this.

Either way, killer physique for 18. But in terms of those top coaches. It’s simple- you send them an email or Facebook Message and IF THEY want to work with you then they respond. Just the reality at that level.

Everyone thinks they’re the top 1% but on the pro stages everyone is the top 1%.

As others have said, I would not dive straight to any of those coaches at this point. You would get much further working with someone like @luki7788 or @IFBBProDomCardone at this point. There is nothing those coaches know that those two don’t and you’ll get far more focus likely.

Remember all a good coach is going to do is help you maximize your “own” potential. Maximize diet, training, recovery and yes when the time is right implement gear.

What you’re doing is clearly working though so my best advice is don’t drive yourself off a cliff jumping to things too soon.
I didn’t wanna come off as annoying in making a second post lol, but I heard that it was important to show your raw physique first thing in the morning as opposed to the pumped up pics in the gym. You’re right man, the top level coaches are probably not worth it at this point in time. Thank you for input man!

Just keep doing what your doing, it's working just fine, make your weak points a priority in training (lat width, and side delts). In your front double bicep pose your lack of lat width is making that pose less impressive than it should be and in the side chest shot your lack of side and rear delt [overall delt roundness] is taking a lot away from that pose also.

Just keep plugging away and eventually make those weak points strong points and then the sky is the limit for you.
I appreciate the critiques man! To be honest it’s kind of the reason I made the post! Lat width has definitely been a priority for me, as I think it would make that shot a lot more complete. In terms of shoulders, i recently started implementing rear delt and side delt movements first into my routine before pressing, so far so good. As you stated… just keep working!

I didn’t wanna come off as annoying in making a second post lol, but I heard that it was important to show your raw physique first thing in the morning as opposed to the pumped up pics in the gym. You’re right man, the top level coaches are probably not worth it at this point in time. Thank you for input man!
All good man. You’ve got a great build. Just work on those delts and back width to bring balance to your physique.

On the coaches, I speak from experience as I jumped straight in with Milos as my first coach. I learned a ton of invaluable tools, but I would do things differently looking back.

Aim for the “right” coach who aligns with your physique, not just a “top” coach.

Woah, thank you for sharing your experience with me man! This is very valuable information. Wishing you the best!
All good man. You’ve got a great build. Just work on those delts and back width to bring balance to your physique.

On the coaches, I speak from experience as I jumped straight in with Milos as my first coach. I learned a ton of invaluable tools, but I would do things differently looking back.

Aim for the “right” coach who aligns with your physique, not just a “top” coach.

Thank you bro!

@Gusyoung_5 Would love to chat if you are interested, as very interested in working with you. Natty and 18? You have tremendous potential so far... We can hop on a call and see if wed be a good fit for one another!

1708902336536.png
shane dimora won his pro card at 18 i believe

regardless you look great, but to accredit yourself to the .1% is a bit egotistical and insane, I don't think you are one of those egotistical people that flood your generation, so stay humble and helpful to your fellow serious bodybuilders in your age group and older (good rule), but I'm with you on maximizing EVERYTHING before going to the dark side - that is an admirable and respectable quest. keep growing and since you KNOW how to get lean, don't worry about staying that lean year around. Grow grow grow.

go with @IFBBProDomCardone you wont be disappointed

we all look forward to seeing your growth and putting #s on the scoreboard trophy wise the next x amount of years young brother

If your truly natural stay that way for at least a few more years. Compete and start a YouTube channel to track progress. More shows you win more people will watch. You might have what it takes to be a top natural guy someday and time will tell and time at your age is something you have a lot of. After a few years if you feel like you can't get any better then make a decisom to take gear but at least see what you can do natty first. Start too early you might miss out on a YouTube career and a sponsorship for being a top natty. Chris bumstead looked great natty too but has a small waist wide shoulders and everything is great except for arms might be lagging a tiny bit. Hoped on gear and became mr o pretty quick in classic. You hope on gear you might be another guy that is big but doesn't have the insertions or structure to stand out. On the other hand as a natty you might be able to build enough mass to compensate for any astethics or symmetry you are lacking. Also it's just my opinion and I'm not a competitive bodybuilder. Main point is I can't stress enough you have lots of time don't jump into gear to soon and there is no rush.

@Gusyoung_5 you should absolutely take advantage of this offer
If your truly natural stay that way for at least a few more years. Compete and start a YouTube channel to track progress. More shows you win more people will watch. You might have what it takes to be a top natural guy someday and time will tell and time at your age is something you have a lot of. After a few years if you feel like you can't get any better then make a decisom to take gear but at least see what you can do natty first. Start too early you might miss out on a YouTube career and a sponsorship for being a top natty. Chris bumstead looked great natty too but has a small waist wide shoulders and everything is great except for arms might be lagging a tiny bit. Hoped on gear and became mr o pretty quick in classic. You hope on gear you might be another guy that is big but doesn't have the insertions or structure to stand out. On the other hand as a natty you might be able to build enough mass to compensate for any astethics or symmetry you are lacking. Also it's just my opinion and I'm not a competitive bodybuilder. Main point is I can't stress enough you have lots of time don't jump into gear to soon and there is no rush.
that’s the plan man! I want to squeeze the most out of myself before I begin to use any enhancements as it will benefit me down the road. As you’ve stated, I’m in no rush

Looking great bro. What are your daily meals looking like? Are they “clean” or you able to get away with it if fits your macro stuff?

Looking great bro. What are your daily meals looking like? Are they “clean” or you able to get away with it if fits your macro stuff?
7 meals a day, 2.5hrs apart. I hate that IFYM stuff tbh, as I feel that single ingredient whole foods are much more conducive for performance in the gym.

Meal 1
85g cream of rice
60g blueberries
1 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 slice rye bread

Meal 2
300g Jasmine rice
170g chicken
10g avo oil

Meal 3
170g 96/4 ground beef