advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I get tired of all these jacked YouTube “influencers” lying about taking only TRT dosages of testosterone! 🤦‍♂️

Doesn't really matterbecause no way to know wha they take. I've met a few genetic freaks doing construction/demo through the years that didn't even lift and you would of probably assumed they used gear. Most probably are lying but based on personal experience a few are telling the truth. Same with natty YouTubers.

I am probably the oldest on this forum, l started loosing size after age 52 because I did not push my self with my workout like I did when I was focused on put size one, I lost 3 inch on my arms and 6 inch on my legs and more all over my body, don`t get me wrong I still looked good for my age, in 2020 I started working out the way I use to, it toke over 1 year to adjust my mental commitment and body response the hard workout, it toke on other 1 year to able to start doing negative every workouts, it toke on other year to able to workout 2 x day , 3 time per week, now I am back like when I was in my 30s with my workouts, it toke 3 years to gain 1/2 inch back om my arms and will take at least 4 more years to gain on other 1/2 inch, it toke over 34 yeas to have 20inch arms, so will take many more years now to get close to 20, it will happen only if I stick with regime and I don`t get sick.

Well, I get dissent size with out using anything till age 44, and I get little bigger after using low dozes till age 50 , after age 50 10mg , however I did workout brutal, is no secret, lift heavy as possible with correct form , eat plenty and rest, for me the best gain was when I worked out 2 x day.

Honestly, you are like a whole other class of human. If I get to your age (late 40s now) and am able to do half of what you do and look half as good, regardless of drugs or dosage, I'll consider myself a major winner. Genetics, mind, thirst for knowledge and discipline in execution...inspiring.

Honestly, you are like a whole other class of human. If I get to your age (late 40s now) and am able to do half of what you do and look half as good, regardless of drugs or dosage, I'll consider myself a major winner. Genetics, mind, thirst for knowledge and discipline in execution...inspiring.
The body will adjust, is all mental, lift heavy as you can with perfect form, stay free of injuries , stay dedicated, healthy life style and stay focused when you workout consume real food and not powders, is you need to use protein powder to reach the amount of protein you need for you activity then bland the powder to raw milk.

Alot more bs than influencers saying they do TRT. I mean the rock is totally natural. Fact is many of the general public buys into it.
"He's been working out every day for 40 years!!!" lol

Reactions: cal
The body will adjust, is all mental, lift heavy as you can with perfect form, stay free of injuries , stay dedicated, healthy life style and stay focused when you workout consume real food and not powders, is you need to use protein powder to reach the amount of protein you need for you activity then bland the powder to raw milk.
How do you blend the protein powder to raw milk?

Are you taking adderall?
Yes Infact I am. Is it that obvious or are you curious because I mentioned it. It's getting me through a hard time at the moment. But don't want tk be on it all the time long term. I'm not against it at all if that's where your going

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws