Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 1love
  • 1 Post By epoxy

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

Sweating/Hot on Cycle - Drugs for that?

I hear clonidine can help. Some BP drugs may help. Does anyone know how to lower these sweats?
Old 10-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

Back off your large dosages...
Old 10-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

What causes it?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Seriously,

Big fans, air conditioning, standing outside during winter months, use a sheet instead of a comforter or blanket, have your girl blow gently on your balls.

All joking aside, have you had any blood work done lately? Are you running any aas, and at what doseages? Some sides just naturally come with the use of supps/gear that we use for our goals. Some, however are not natural and need to be addressed immediately.

When are you experiencing these sweats, more with endurance issues, just standing around, hitting the weights, sleeping?
maxrep24 likes this.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Banned

I love the sweats, let's me know its working
Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Just something that comes with injecting your body with a huge amount of hormones that naturally shouldn't be there at those levels. 1love summed it up. I get the bus to work and it's funny it will be raining and freezing and I will be sat on the bus with the window open with the rest of the bus thinking wtf I took 1 amp of omna's the other night and woke up very hot... happens everytime... I am like a radiator

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Kilo Klub Member

On 800mg of Tren-E and HRT level test. I don't get the night sweats every night like I used to on high test/high tren, but I ate a buncha carbs last night right before bed. Whole bed was damp this morning. I like to think the Tren burnt that shit off
1love likes this.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

I sweat like a whore in church everytime I'm on a cycle.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:36 AM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Robinul, it was created for stomach ulcers but one of the side effects in decreased sweating. I have hyperhydrosis, had it since I was a kid weighing 100 lbs, I sweat like a pig even in 30 degree temps. The meds have helped me a lot, i can go out now without being embarrassed due to large wet spot on my back, chest and arm pits.

See a derm that specializes in hyperhydrosis, or accessive sweating, and they'll be able to help you out. Watch the dosage and follow the Dr's advice exactly. remember, you do NOT want to stop sweating all together as that is very dangerous, you just want to decrease the amount of sweating you are doing now.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:39 AM

Awards Showcase

I am on T3 and I don't sweat until I take a shower and get dressed, then I start pouring sweat and have to change my shirt several times.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

I have to wear like three shirts a day its sucks and i feel like the sweating just keeps getting worse as i get bigger.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Banned

I just started experiencing the massive sweats also. I think it's bc I'm sensitive to 19Nor compounds. Sweat bad on Tren and I'm currently on 100mg/day of NPP and 50mg/Day Dbol with 140mg/wk Test Cyp and sweat like a maniac just doing little shit. Gym time it just pours out of me.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
Seriously,

Big fans, air conditioning, standing outside during winter months, use a sheet instead of a comforter or blanket, have your girl blow gently on your balls.

All joking aside, have you had any blood work done lately? Are you running any aas, and at what doseages? Some sides just naturally come with the use of supps/gear that we use for our goals. Some, however are not natural and need to be addressed immediately.

When are you experiencing these sweats, more with endurance issues, just standing around, hitting the weights, sleeping?
LMAO!!!!

I'd second seeing a dermatologist too if your primary doc is too conservative if you have issues regardless on/off cycle to at least lessen symptoms but not halt all together to cause other issues..I think it was on dateline or other investigative news show where there is a laser treatment recently developed where helps significantly.. def has a price but could be worth it it overall if you weigh everything out...

also... the bigger you are the more surface area your gonna have so the more sweat your body is going to need for the evaporative cooling effect so you can always consider dropping down in size...LOL For me personally that isnt an option, but just saying LOL

I know I'm "hot blooded" by nature and more geared for colder climates... def not a fan of warmer months and even during cold months only need a couple layers when outside or will start to burn up especially when come indoors.. I like to think my genetic makeup and being of english/nordic desendants has something to do with it...
Old 10-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Registered Member

I sweat like crazy when dieting, throw AAS in the mix and it gets much worse. I look like I've done 2 hours of cardio after lifting for a half hour. I drives my wife nuts because we have to wash the sheets and pillows every 2 days. I'd love to hear of any other solutions besides cold showers, fans, etc....
Old 10-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I have always been a human furnace. I sweat in winter time, wear shorts year round, and am always running the AC in my car. It gets even worse on Tren (or any AAS) and of course thermogenics. When I eat a meal, I heat up even more. My skin feels warm to the touch, but my actual body temp is normal. I don't know what it is, I have been this way my whole life.
When I was in college, it would be 60 degrees out in winter time and I would leave an ass print on the seats while wearing shorts.

I wish there was a solution.

I went to St. Louis in the winter and was wearing a shirt and jeans walking down the street. I hate it, I wish I was cold. Since women are always cold, it makes things so difficult for me. No one wants to come in my freezing car or house, lol.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

Glad I'm not the only one whose sweating profusely year round... Gets pretty annoying when you're having sex and can't stop dripping
Old 10-19-2012, 11:31 AM

Awards Showcase

Sometimes my comforter gets so soaked that it literally is a ball of water and feels like it came out of the wash and hung up for 20 minutes.