over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

King Kamali

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
First off I would like to say it's good to be on a board that is filled with "real" fans and bodybuilders alike. As everyone knows, the Internet is filled with morons and dickless haters that drive away professionals from the forums. My best friend and trainer Jim Magnum Magnone speaks highly of this board and asked me to come on and be a part of something positive. Jim and I worked together for the Montreal Pro and AC Pro a few months ago and believe me folks when I say that this man knows his shit. I start my program Jan. 1, 2007 and we will have weekly updates on my progress towards winning my first pro show. I don't mind criticism I mind idiots that hide behind their computers. Once again it's good to be here on Professional Muscle and I hope everyone has a safe Holiday Season.

thanks

thank you for joining this forum. I know that as a young man myself (only 17 :) ) I really appreciate having pros here that I can talk to and that are willing to give me any advice possible. Thanks!

Welcome to the board!

Great to meet you here, Im a Fan of yours!
Ill look forward to seeing any posts or updates.

Welcome to the board, King.

Glad to have you. Magnum is a great contributor here.

King Kamali said:
First off I would like to say it's good to be on a board that is filled with "real" fans and bodybuilders alike. As everyone knows, the Internet is filled with morons and dickless haters that drive away professionals from the forums. My best friend and trainer Jim Magnum Magnone speaks highly of this board and asked me to come on and be a part of something positive. Jim and I worked together for the Montreal Pro and AC Pro a few months ago and believe me folks when I say that this man knows his shit. I start my program Jan. 1, 2007 and we will have weekly updates on my progress towards winning my first pro show. I don't mind criticism I mind idiots that hide behind their computers. Once again it's good to be here on Professional Muscle and I hope everyone has a safe Holiday Season.

Nice to see you here at PM. GREAT addition to this fine board.

Welcome Aboard!

Big Welcome. Respect.

welcome king. i have taught fagnum pretty much everything i know.

on a serious note i think you will like this place, no drama..........well unless we get on the topic of doseage's, how pretty vander is, politics, religion, insulin, gh, tpfu's genetics, drinking, high volume, low-volume, who is gonna turn pro from here, marshalls obsession with another man, how much you can squat, is high protein necessary, cars, money, women, diuretics, carb loading, shit loading, t3, igf, short cycles, long cycles, armageddon, war, anti-e's, hrt, hit, time under tension, pre-exhausting, 5x5, water intake, off time, partials, failure, range of motion. pretty much stay away from these topics and things will be fine. :D

Thanks for all the kind welcoms... I will do my best to log on as much as I can so bare with me if I don't reply right away. I will answer all questions regarding the iron sport. Lot's changes came in 2006 and with Jay being the new champ almost every pro I know is getting ready to give JC a run for his money. I have a tendency to speak my mind so the answers I give will be on point and no bulshit. Once again it's good to be here.

WELCOME KING!!

It's great to have you here - very much looking forward to having a straight-talking no bs pro on the board.

Last edited:
I have a question for Jim (and King can give his thoughts also on this if he wants)

IMO and let me know if you disagree, Kings 2 best looks were his first pro show (2001 Ironman I believe) and last years Ironman where he was pretty damn monstrous and could rival or equal anyone including Badell onstage as far as muscle mass. With that massive look was a slight downside that he got marked down for.

a) Jim (or King) do you personally feel that those are the 2 best contest looks King has had? Now that i think about it the NOC show should be ranked up there to.

b) Jim do you think you can reach a middle ground between the look of 2001 (tight) and 2005 (massive) through contest prep manipulation or it will have to happen during a long offseason with King going down in weight and then coming back up with (your methods) Jim.

edge250 said:
welcome king. i have taught fagnum pretty much everything i know.

on a serious note i think you will like this place, no drama..........well unless we get on the topic of doseage's, how pretty vander is, politics, religion, insulin, gh, tpfu's genetics, drinking, high volume, low-volume, who is gonna turn pro from here, marshalls obsession with another man, how much you can squat, is high protein necessary, cars, money, women, diuretics, carb loading, shit loading, t3, igf, short cycles, long cycles, armageddon, war, anti-e's, hrt, hit, time under tension, pre-exhausting, 5x5, water intake, off time, partials, failure, range of motion. pretty much stay away from these topics and things will be fine. :D

LOL, you forgot about that wonderful but kinda strange debate on penis size.....:p :D

I was shredded at the 2001 Ironman but you must also take into consideration the outstanding lighting at that show... It makes everyone look 15% sharper. At the 2005 Ironman I was the biggest out of the top 5 that night. Gustavo was 251 pounds and I weighed in at 256. Yes I was freaky big but I also sacrificed my shape to get that big. You have nailed it right on the nose, I have to find a middle ground so I do come in freaky but not lose my shape. Jim's method is fail proof when it comes to the conditioning aspect. There is no carbing up so therefore there is no spilling over. Also, Jim does not use diuretics which takes away the "not coming in full" aspect. I know what I need to do: additional size to the arms and more quad sweep. Jim has showed me new exercises that have done wonders for me in these two areas. We have a plan and it will be done.

Hello King. Glad your here, looking forward the knowledge you have to share. I meet you once at the 24hr fitness in Plano,Texas. I think you were guest posing nearby. I dont think you were too interested in talking to me but I was with my wife and I caught you checking her out...LOL anyway it was nice meeting a Pro....

First and foremost ,welcome to the board . Jim has always said the best things about you and sayes you are a class act period . [ Jim 's word is golden with me ......very impressed of hearing how you treat your fans ] There are lots of great guys and I think you will get nothing but respect from this board. Have a great holidays and I wish you a great 07 !!! Thanks for taking the time to be here .......
King ,
You have worked with some of the top trainers in the sport .[ I think Jim as good or better than any of them ] Could you explain the things you liked and didn't like when working with Chad and Joe ? And Maybe the differences as well [ diets , drugs , supps , ect..]..........Details would be appreciated .......but I understand if you choose not to be too specific ......I just think guys over complicate things ......that is why I like Jim's thought process .......work hard ,know what and why you are doing things , don't over complicate matters , bust your ass , and get it done .........care to share your insights on what you have learned from your time in the game......

Also .......I think size is not the issue with you bro ......You have a very dense hard physique [ with a great back and shoulders ] to max your asthectics I think you should be even lighter to create an illusion of size ..........I thought you looked awesome at 225 .......you will be fine .....more roundness to your limbs and a small tight waist and you can hang with most anybody ........You are a heck of a bber [ as you din't know .....ha ha ] just dont try to be something you dont need to be ........all my best ........jason

If I was checking out your wife then she must be hot so take it as a compliment. I do what I can to answers all questions... Thanks for the kind words.

Hey King, good to see you hear. We met in NOVA a few years back when you were still dating Bethany Howlett. Also ran into you at the Golds off of Rt 7. Welcome bro.

King K,

NYC is just a stone throw from Philly, Welcome Aboard Sir! It's nice to see the pros taking time out to speak and help their fans! You have my respect brother!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws