over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

WELCOME KING.. good to have ya.. magnum is a great guy... king.. i personally prefer the massive look you had at the ironman..as we all know, one can get lost in the lineup in the pro ranks without the wow (size) factor.. i dont think that was the size that caused it but, maybe just mistiming ect..i think inthe near future you will be able to figure out how to bring the size with the sharpness.. every pro goes through a learning process.. some take longer than others to figure it out.. who would have thought ronnie would have amounted to much in his first years as a pro.. i think working with magnum was a great team effort..i look forward to seeing the new and improved king in the future..;)

Good question Jason.. I get this questions a lot. Here is the low down on the guru's of bodybuilding:

1. Chad Nicholls: A great guy that is extremely knowledgeable about both pre-contest and off-season training and diet. Chad is on the extreme end of the scope. Balls to the wall, no pain no gain, and the more you suffer the better kind of trainer. Getting huge under Chad is the easy part, hitting your peak is the tough part. I would recommend Chad to any aspiring bodybuilder that is going to go all the way with the sport... He is not for the average gym rat.

2.Joe McNeal: Meticulous, super intelligent, and a perfectionist. This man takes no chances. Everything from enzymes to blood pressure to fat levels are measures under Joe. Joe is the exact opposite of Chad. He does not take too many risks and relies on carb manipulation to add on size and get shredded. Joe has a heart the size of Texas and should be considered as one of the best trainers in any sport in the world.

3. Jim Magnone: No one I know loves the sport more than this man. Jim is 100% old school and tough as nails. He too is an advocate for suffering... Meaning low to almost no carbs leading up to the show. Jim puts health before anything else. He thinks big but also knows when to back off. I made astronomical improvements from the Europa Super Show to the Montreal show. Just 1 week with Jim and he turned my physique around 180 degrees. He just sent me my 2007 program and it's insane... I can't wait.

Lats... Trust me bro.. Size will be added on for 2007. I train very heavy and intense but this time I will incorporate more reps and different angles to bring up some body parts. You are right, the past few years have been a great learning experience and I am almost there. 4th in Montreal and 5th at AC... Almost there. I will be gunning for my first pro win in 2007 and a very strong Olympia showing.

Glad to see you here King!

Im looking forward to watching your progress from now until your show. With Magnum in your corner you cant go wrong.

dam ,now we have 2 pros on here that dont get along with titus,King what do you think about what has happened with craig?phil had posted a prison vid of him being moved to a new cell,its on the main fourms under check this out

Good Luck, King. Use the haters for motivation, you sound like you have a good attitude.

Welcome !

Welcome KK!

One of my best friends said you are cool as hell, he met you and took pics.

(pic is NOT me)

Best wishes King!

BW

Attachments

• edgarking.JPG
    edgarking.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 983
Glad you are here King!!!

A few years ago, I emailed you about a few things and you gave me great answers to my questions. I though that was very cool of you to answer me back as I was a young kid looking for a little bit of help and you took the time out of your day to answer my email.

Thats something I always remember when I see your picture.

DOGGCRAPP said:
I have a question for Jim (and King can give his thoughts also on this if he wants)

IMO and let me know if you disagree, Kings 2 best looks were his first pro show (2001 Ironman I believe) and last years Ironman where he was pretty damn monstrous and could rival or equal anyone including Badell onstage as far as muscle mass. With that massive look was a slight downside that he got marked down for.

a) Jim (or King) do you personally feel that those are the 2 best contest looks King has had? Now that i think about it the NOC show should be ranked up there to.

b) Jim do you think you can reach a middle ground between the look of 2001 (tight) and 2005 (massive) through contest prep manipulation or it will have to happen during a long offseason with King going down in weight and then coming back up with (your methods) Jim.

I agree with you on those 2 shows being his best look, one for cuts and the other for size. I am not looking for a middle ground, but for a whole new look meaning more size and better conditioning. Now, this does not mean that we are looking to put on a bunch of scale weight. Not much weight on the scale will be gained from an inch on someone's arms. Of course you already know this, but I say it for those that don't. Most of this will be done in the offseason mode.

If I am remembering correctly you had made some comments on the infamous kitchen pics from 2003. This is the first time that I had worked with King in any aspect. We had put some major size on in those weeks before the AC. Look for thses type of improvments, but on a larger scale. I couldn't care less what he weighs as long as he looks good. All he has been doing since his last show is lifting light and taking it easy. I also told him that the smaller he is the better, but I think that he is still holding steady at around 265.

sounds awesome king.. it will be figured out soon and up the ladder ya go;) .... and magnum?? were ya been??:confused:

King

|---[\\\\]>--------- welcome to the PM board..let me be the first asian (or the only asian i guess...Xcell is half breed) to welcome you! I feel you will add a lot to this board. I got the chance to met you at Jr. Nationals years back, you were one of the coolest pros ive met, many have been dicks, but thank you for being an awsome spokeperson for the sport! i also enjoy your training videos...making the kid puke was pretty funny.

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>--------- (or the only asian i guess...Xcell is half breed)

LMAO - THAT is Asian pride, smakin a dude for being a milkweed.

Welcome KK, great to have you here...Seen you around town once or twice, fellow NY'er here.

Magnum said:
I agree with you on those 2 shows being his best look, one for cuts and the other for size. I am not looking for a middle ground, but for a whole new look meaning more size and better conditioning. Now, this does not mean that we are looking to put on a bunch of scale weight. Not much weight on the scale will be gained from an inch on someone's arms. Of course you already know this, but I say it for those that don't. Most of this will be done in the offseason mode.

If I am remembering correctly you had made some comments on the infamous kitchen pics from 2003. This is the first time that I had worked with King in any aspect. We had put some major size on in those weeks before the AC. Look for thses type of improvments, but on a larger scale. I couldn't care less what he weighs as long as he looks good. All he has been doing since his last show is lifting light and taking it easy. I also told him that the smaller he is the better, but I think that he is still holding steady at around 265.

Hope you dont mind (king and Jim)...these were most impressive

Attachments

• AC1weekoutFLS.jpg
    AC1weekoutFLS.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 772
  • AC1weekoutMM2.jpg
    AC1weekoutMM2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 767
  • AC1weekoutSC.jpg
    AC1weekoutSC.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 742
welcome aboard king to what is by far the most mature and serious- minded bodybuliding board on the net.

i was at the olympia 2 years ago at mandalay. was eating at the buffet they had there for with lunch or supper (forget which one as i ate there often). you walked by our table on the way back from the buffet with a plate of food and i still remember looking at your back as you went by and thinking that is the widest back i have ever seen. and i still have yet to see one in ' real life' that impressed me as much to this date.

best of luck in 2007.

regards.

BFU

WELCOME, KING KAMALI.

I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED BY THE IMPROVEMENTS YOU AND MAGNUM ACHIEVED IN THAT WEEK. THOSE PICTURES SHOWED A CLEAR CHANGE. NICE JOB ON THAT!

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED AND I GUESS YOU ANSWERED IT WHEN YOU MENTIONED HOW MUCH SIZE CLIENTS GAIN TRAINING WITH CHAD....WHY A LOT OF GUYS JUST GAIN A TON...BUT END UP NOT NECESSARILY LOOKING BETTER? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? BIGGER BUT NOT BETTER.

ANYHOW, I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU HAD SOME GREAT HAMSTRINGS AND BROUGHT GREAT CONDITIONING TO SHOWS ON YOUR WAY UP! THAT IMPRESSED ME A LOT. I KNOW HOW DARN HARD THAT IS.....

NOW, IF YOU COULD JUST BRING THAT SHIT ON...WHILE KEEPING THE WAIST TIGHT...THAT'D BE BADASS!

WE'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOU!! :D

well.. i think chad gets them bigger.. which is good.. but, does not bring them in as tight as they should be.. bigger and smooth is not good.. bigger and shredded.. is good.. i think he sometimes just does not bring them in as tight as needed..

DOGGCRAPP said:
Hope you dont mind (king and Jim)...these were most impressive

Not at all! I was actually going to ask you if you happened to have those saved somewhere, Thanks!!

Whats going on King? A big hello from House of Fitness in AZ. Bruce said he would give you his calves in honor of you comming to the board. Good to see you around here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131