over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

Those pics. doggcrapp posted are very impressive. Keep us posted with whats going on and maybe some pics. as you go through with this new journey. Everyone's gotta love King's straight at ya in your face attitude. Glad to see you here King.

Welcome KK, nice seeing you on board here. I also agree with the "best looks" being the Ironman. I also think you got shafted all to hell at the 2001 Mr. O. 10th was a slap in the face IMO. I had you ahead of James and Nasser(the year he started to downward spiral) for sure.
Anyways, You are a straight shooter and a hell of an athlete and look forward to your upcoming shows.

TH

Welcome to the board KK... You are a great ambassador for the sport... We need more people to speak their minds without sugar coating it or bullshitting people... I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming year!!
Swerve

A very warm welcome King. Great to see you here.

welcome King and good luck with the next show . you said , you are gonna start doing more volume , is there any specific program that you are going to use ?
ever gave DC a try ?

wake

Welcome King, great addition to the board!!! Definitely keep us posted on your training!!

Welcome King I thought you were in DC area not NYC? If you did move hope you like it. First question I will ask right off the bat goes way back hope doesn't bring up bad memories. Anyway I met Bethany back in like 99 when she was pretty big and I kind of attrributed her size to you. Maybe that was wrong anyway As such it surprised me because she said she did a lot of volume. Do you use a high volume approach? Also kind of personal but are you dating a bb or fitness girl these days? Or someone not into lifting at all just curios how peoples taste change. Good luck this year don't worry so much about haters and placings in general. Forget the judges and gurus and internet people. Go for the look you want

Last edited:
Welcome to the board...I think you will like this board alot...We have lots of great guys on the board and there normally isnt any bashing or B.S. (most of the time anyway..LOL) Well anyway, I hope you have a great christmas, and new year...Best of luck next year !!!

chris250

King Kamali said:
I have a tendency to speak my mind so the answers I give will be on point and no bulshit.

You are not the only one here. I am sure there will be some interesting discussions ;)

Welcome!

Good luck in 07 KK. Many a net wise crack has been directed towards yourself over the yrs as you know but hey, how many pros are there and how many amatuers are there trying to be "pros"??????
If everyone had what it took, we'd all be pros....
Peace.:cool:

Great to have you here KK. Are you still staying in New City, Rockland County? Are you and Barb coming to the AC this year?

I use to live in Rockland, and I still miss it. Afther H.S. I later went to Ohio on a baseball scholarship and have been maroned here since then.

I went to H.S. (North Rock) and boxed with your boy Anthony Fiore at the PAL league way back in the day. While I was in Iraq in 04' I was bit by the bodybuilding bug and have been addicted ever since.

And don't forget, you need people to hate so you can use them for your energy. later man

I just got back in the game after 5 years away....

Hello King! I just got back in the game after 5 years. I saw your picture and was blown away!! I cant wait to hear your advice on training, supplements etc..! Hell yeah!!!

King Kamali said:
First off I would like to say it's good to be on a board that is filled with "real" fans and bodybuilders alike. As everyone knows, the Internet is filled with morons and dickless haters that drive away professionals from the forums. My best friend and trainer Jim Magnum Magnone speaks highly of this board and asked me to come on and be a part of something positive. Jim and I worked together for the Montreal Pro and AC Pro a few months ago and believe me folks when I say that this man knows his shit. I start my program Jan. 1, 2007 and we will have weekly updates on my progress towards winning my first pro show. I don't mind criticism I mind idiots that hide behind their computers. Once again it's good to be here on Professional Muscle and I hope everyone has a safe Holiday Season.

Welcome! We will be anticipating those weekly updates!

Good to have you here...

Good to see another top-level pro on here. Glad you could make it.

Welcome King

While not being as big or bad as BBA :p , I still am Asian. :cool:

Aloha n welcome to Pro. Muscle! Awesome to have you here!

Welcome bro, glad to have you on board. All input and feedback from Pros are ALWAYS appreciated!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner