over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big NYC hello from the King!

I am not sure you guys understand

It is not about having the "balls" or being humble to disclose Kings drug protocols or his training routines that he prescribes to. It is about having not only respect for his trainers like Joe and Magnum, but having respect for King himself. This sport is not about how many drugs one takes, ther are many factors involved. It is embarassing to me to see a fellow pro come on here and everyone beg him for his "secrets". HARD WORK, GENETICS AND PERSISTANCE, that is the key here. You guys already kno wthis, so please show some respect to King. Do not scare him away like all the other sites to to the pros. You guys have a goldmine here and are so disrespectfull at times it saddens me.

Phil, you know there are always gonna be those that want it, and want it now. They are always looking for that "magic" pill. The other 95% of the guys her know whats up.

YES

Queefer said:
Phil, you know there are always gonna be those that want it, and want it now. They are always looking for that "magic" pill. The other 95% of the guys her know whats up.

YOU ARE RIGHT. WE ALL WANT IT NOW!! AT LEAST I DID.

PHIL HERNON said:
It is not about having the "balls" or being humble to disclose Kings drug protocols or his training routines that he prescribes to. It is about having not only respect for his trainers like Joe and Magnum, but having respect for King himself. This sport is not about how many drugs one takes, ther are many factors involved. It is embarassing to me to see a fellow pro come on here and everyone beg him for his "secrets". HARD WORK, GENETICS AND PERSISTANCE, that is the key here. You guys already kno wthis, so please show some respect to King. Do not scare him away like all the other sites to to the pros. You guys have a goldmine here and are so disrespectfull at times it saddens me.
phil i don't know if your refering to Iabadman's post or not but i thought it was a legitimate post and questions, hell jay cutler told me his thoughts on all that and i didn't even ask him too, he just went with it. and shit he's mr. freakin olympia, and what he told me was just his opinion it wasn't gospil, so i think Iabadman just wanted kings opinion on these topics, maybe my way of thinking is wrong, but i didn't find anything disrespectfull about it, not trying to argue phil, i just didn't see the same way as you did if we are talking about the same post.

I understand

b-boy said:
phil i don't know if your refering to Iabadman's post or not but i thought it was a legitimate post and questions, hell jay cutler told me his thoughts on all that and i didn't even ask him too, he just went with it. and shit he's mr. freakin olympia, and what he told me was just his opinion it wasn't gospil, so i think Iabadman just wanted kings opinion on these topics, maybe my way of thinking is wrong, but i didn't find anything disrespectfull about it, not trying to argue phil, i just didn't see the same way as you did if we are talking about the same post.

Was my response disrespectful? I was just pointing out that King paid GOOD money to be trained by these guys, I know that they do not want what they charge HARD EARNED money for being public information. If King wanted the world to know, he would have been open about it by now. He is not here for that. He brings contest and life long experience to this board and it is more valuable than what drugs does he use. I am myself considered a "pro", and maybe I do not have the "balls" to post my past cycles in anyones eyes, but it is about respect. I cant see anyone getting upset with me over my opinion on that.

boo: Jay is a machine... Never misses a meal, massage, drink, training session or sleep. He was possessed and Ronnie was not.. That's why I made that prediction. But I also think that Ron is now pissed off and will come back in 2007 and shock the world.

I think he already mentioned the "secret" when talking about Jay?
I think we all know thats what it takes.
Even knowing that though....... One sure cant help but wonder the questions IMabadman asked. I understand your point though and what your saying.

Honestly

If King is willing to tell us in detail what he takes and how he trains, I am all ears!! Again, no offense to anyone, I just dont think it is going to happen. We have to remember King here. Would an accountant come on here and do all of our taxes for free? Would Rick Collins represent us all for free?

No they sure wouldnt....
I thought the same thing, I doubt he is going to give every little detail.
Like you said he may not want any part of that question at all!!
I understand either way.
Same as you Im all ears.

PHIL HERNON said:
Was my response disrespectful? I was just pointing out that King paid GOOD money to be trained by these guys, I know that they do not want what they charge HARD EARNED money for being public information. If King wanted the world to know, he would have been open about it by now. He is not here for that. He brings contest and life long experience to this board and it is more valuable than what drugs does he use. I am myself considered a "pro", and maybe I do not have the "balls" to post my past cycles in anyones eyes, but it is about respect. I cant see anyone getting upset with me over my opinion on that.

I never understand why people continue to do this. Almost like they're hanging on to a last bit of hope, that maybe there really is a trick to put them into the top 5 at the O. They do not realize that if they have to ask these questions, it's already too late, unfortunately. Just enjoy the sport for what it is and have fun.

I agree Kaiser.

Kaiser said:
I never understand why people continue to do this. Almost like they're hanging on to a last bit of hope, that maybe there really is a trick to put them into the top 5 at the O. They do not realize that if they have to ask these questions, it's already too late, unfortunately. Just enjoy the sport for what it is and have fun.

But this is a harsh rerality to come to grips with. If these members look at the most gifted genetically here, Vander, Iabadman, Bigbyrd, BIG A, edge250, yourself, they will see that is is just the luck of the draw in your parents with a little help from weight training, diet and supplementation.

That was my point Phil ...............if he was to come on here and lay out what he would do if he was building a top bber [not what he is doing himself or exposesing his guru's method's] with what he has learned in the game [ this was to include diet , training , supps , and drugs ] I am sure it would not be too extreme and would be something that most of these guys have either done or have knowledge of anyway ..........I figured if an honest outspoken guy [ like King ]layed it out in detail for them ........then they would see that the sport isn't about secret routines and drugs combos ........it is about genetics , hard work , and dissapline......nothing more ........that was my point ......I don't even use drugs and haven't for along time [ I can't find a valid reason to , although I may do some sort of hrt as I get older]........I do like to stay informed ,as I have many friends that still are involved with thier use ............But I learned along time ago that drugs are just a small part of the final equation [ although the champs tend to respond the best when using them ......I know guys with great frames , structures , and muscle bellies that just don't do well with gear and never could push to the level of guys with lesser genes that really blow up with the gear]

I don't find him giving details as to what he has learned as direspecting His trainers .I know for a fact Magnum will lay out everything he does in detail out for these guys free of charge . He will go into details about proticals , and his diets at any time with right people or when things are dicussed in the right forums........He knows that the info he shares needs to be treaked and put together by him for it to used for the best results .....he also knows his honesty gives him credibility and probably makes his demends higher as far as clients go as well . [ This is was Doggcrap did in the begining as well and that is why he is where he is today ......yes, he regrets it at times I am sure ........he became successful for the simple reason , he gave out alot of free very honest detailed information and people started to try / trust his methods period ........If he had your belief that your detailed info if is for your paying clients only .......then I assure you he would have never built up the following he has ......it doesn't dissrespect your clients to share your methods , the guys that are going to pay you are smart enough to know that everybody is different and it takes a special gift to be able to train people like you , Jim and DC .........Jim gets it , DC gets it .........you just don't agree [ and I respect you and your ways ] But the mystery adds to the believe in these skewed ideas that so many bbers have about all this magic stuff .......The reason I posed this question to King is because he is a pro [ an honest one and these kids want the truth from a pro ,since you won't lay it out for them in detail , I thought King might ] and he is also a friend of Jim's ........so I know the kind of guy he is .......I didn't think that it was impropper because Jim is so up front and honest .......I thought I was clear as to why I want him to answer my questions in detail ......to educate and help these guys see the truth ....[ just like you do .....although I think your pay me for the goods belief hurts your business as well as the measage you are trying to teach these guys , and adds to this whole mystery crap that the kids buy into .....you have always been great to me and always offered help behind the scenes to me at no expense many times . But people dont see that or are not exposed to the awesome things you are trying to do here . I hate that it seems that more than half of the 8400 members seem to have you pegged wrong , I know you don't care , but I do because your message is correct ,but I feel your ideas of what and how you choose to share your vast knowledge could be better shared ......You know I like and respect you quite abit , but I am a business man and I don't get your philosophy what so ever........I guess to each his own .......the one thing you and I both share in common is that we love building muscle [ and everythings that goes into it ] , I just believe that all these guys are my brothers in iron and I just don't think you see it that way ]
Happy Holidays Phil , King , and everyone else ........sorry for the long post ......I wanted to clarify this for King , Phil , and the rest of you fellas ...........I wanted King to answer my question in a detailed manner for the simple fact that his answer might help bbers see that isn't that complicated . If more guys concentrated on eating right , and getting stronger with good form [ ever seen DC's guys train ? They workout like Dorian ...... just perfect] then we would have alot more healier ,better , and bigger bbers walking around period .....this wasnt a ,"Mr King tell us your secrets so I can be pro too "kind of thread .......lol.......I would thought Phil would have known better when it comes to me ............ha ha .......shoot , I would rather know what he eats ......ha ha ......that is more my speed these days ...........all my best fellas .........

PHIL HERNON said:
But this is a harsh rerality to come to grips with. If these members look at the most gifted genetically here, Vander, Iabadman, Bigbyrd, BIG A, edge250, yourself, they will see that is is just the luck of the draw in your parents with a little help from weight training, diet and supplementation.

HAHAHA.... You said "yourself" as if I'm something that looks as good as these guys do... lol... HAHAHA, you're funny Phil. :p :p Was that my christmas present? :D

C'mon guys lets not SHIT up another thread....this threads about KING.

If he doesn't want to answer, let him say for himself.....and I mean this in the most polite way. :) :) :) :)

Iabadman: I see what you were asking and didn't see any harm in it.

I am putting together Kings diet for after the new year so if King allows it I will post it, if not then respect that. As far as his supp intake I will NEVER disclose what someone does (not that anyone was asking) but I can tel you that up until now in his career it has been pretty average. Honestly you would not be all that excited about it, Hell I wasn't.

KAISER

Kaiser said:
HAHAHA.... You said "yourself" as if I'm something that looks as good as these guys do... lol... HAHAHA, you're funny Phil. :p :p Was that my christmas present? :D

YOU ARE A TANK MY FRIEND, IF THAT AINT GENETICS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS.

Charging

I also think what I charge for critical advice is vrey cheap in comparison. I do have to cover my phone calls and internet use. I also find that if people pay for my advice, they have a tendency to actually follow through with it. I hope I have saved many on here a tremendous amount of time and struggle and to me it is worth every penny.

I post anon on the boards and won't post anything I have done for the most part chemically I can't imagine someone posting under the real name doing that plus there are those that sit on these boards and cut and paste everything one says in flames.

Good to have KK here.

I see what both phil and Iabadman are saying and agree with ya both... Phil is right in that you get what you pay for these days... Not many guys are (at least in this sport and many others as well) gonna just pony up and give you their knowledge and advice for free because more than likely they have had to pay for what they know too... Thats why if you want to know what guys like Dante and Phil have to offer you need to spend the cash... Heck I wish I would have done that A LONG time ago and I would not have wasted so much time and money running around in circles... You wouldn't expect Tiger Woods to give you his advice or lessons for free? Certainly not! I know that was a wierd analogy, but hey I'm getting over last night... lol But as for Iabadman, it was cool for you to ask King and there was nothing wrong with that... I was kinda hoping he would chime in, but it didn't bother me that he didn't either...
I am just glad that we have such knowledgeable people on this board, and King will be a great asset to this board... I have learned alot from this board, and the members on it... By far this is the best board around, bar none!

PHIL HERNON said:
In my humble opinion Phil, even if King for example laid out his exact diet I don't see how it would be cheating his trainer out of anything. Is it not true that the trainer individualizes everything? Isn't that the trainers job, and not giving "secrets" per se? So it wouldn't necessarily apply to anyone else. Like many have said Chad Nicholls' diets are very basic but what is paid for is in the individual application.

I understand not giving exact drug regimens etc, due to the legal climate.

However I would like to hear more about the dangers of insulin use. Kamali warned about insulin use on his site saying it destroys physiques. Magnum has also said it is detrimental. So I'd like to hear both of these guys opinions on why bodybuilders should stay away from it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws