YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What weekly amount of Tren gave you the best results?

Most effective weekly dose of tren for a blast cycle?

• 100-200mg

Votes: 41 10.7%
  • 300-400mg

Votes: 142 37.1%
  • 500-600mg

Votes: 105 27.4%
  • 700-800mg

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • 900-1000+mg

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mainly looking for most effective "blast" dose you've used. 400mg seems to be a sweet spot for me while using test. I use a 2:1 ratio. 800mg test/400mg tren. That dose has given me the results I wanted while keeping sides to a minimum.

If youve been around awhile you know this is personal meaning it varies from person to person. Some fellas can get away with 2g tren a week with no high bp and moderate insomnia while 600mg will make someone else a raging idiot.

Mainly looking for most effective "blast" dose you've used. 400mg seems to be a sweet spot for me while using test. I use a 2:1 ratio. 800mg test/400mg tren. That dose has given me the results I wanted while keeping sides to a minimum.

Have you ever tried the complete opposite ( 800 tren 400 test ) ?

75ed is my sweet spot, however I have never gone up over 700mg a week which was also good but didn't stay there too long.

100mg Tren A daily / 700 weekly, great gains, great strength but cant sleep to save my life lol

1000+ ?

how does blood work look like on that dose ?

I'll have to say the highest dose you can tolerate and afford.
Other theb that, i usually run 600mg weelky, friend of mine does 800mg weekly plus other componds as well with it ofcourse.

My old training partner worked his way up too using 4g Test blend, 2g Tren enth per week for 8 weeks leading up to a strongman comp.

I would suggest only going up to 700mgs of any tren per week at the very most though, probably not worth doing any more as I don't believe your body can utilize it all.

Only ever used 300mg per week and found it was brilliant, im not sure what more would do

cc a day... but i didn't feel that great while doing that for a few weeks to b honest... haven't touched tren in a few years... ill only fuck w tren now if i ever had something special i want to come in a lil leaner for, like vegas or costa rica or something... just isn't worth the sweating, insomnia, bp for 1-2% less body fat when I'm already sitting fairly lean imo...

I never noticed much of a physique difference from 525mg week (75mg ed) and 700mg week (100mg ed).

75mg eod seems to work even better for me. I get all the benefits as above but with less/lower sides.

Last time I used tren I worked my way up to 150mg a day to see what it was like. Actually felt incredible, had no sides and bloodwork looked better than it does on test at that dose. Only ran that dose for a couple weeks as an experiment. Would love to try it for a longer period of time. Results were better than any other cycle I've ever done.

1000+ ?

how does blood work look like on that dose ?

I suspect some are just messing with the poll, but some are probably being honest. PharmFed says he was using 1,050/wk with no sides and good bloodwork. I wouldn't be able to function on that much.

Last edited:
I suspect some are just messing with the poll, but some are probably being honest. PharmFed says he was using 1,050/wk with no sides and good bloodwork. I wouldn't be able to function on that much.

I'd be strapped to a bed in a psyc ward.

That's assuming it was dosed properly as well though....so who knows.

I used it back in the day at 50mgs ed. Couldn't sleep to save my life. Had to sleep with a towel. If I were ever to try it again, it would be 200mgs or less per week.

NW

If youve been around awhile you know this is personal meaning it varies from person to person. Some fellas can get away with 2g tren a week with no high bp and moderate insomnia while 600mg will make someone else a raging idiot.

I think some guys might be useing some underdosed or fake tren if they are running 2g a week with no sides! Lol :) Maybe not though...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ngelheam666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws