Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle (Arabic) > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Banned

Kaizen Ephedrine HCL

I've been reading around and cant seem to get a definitive answer on the legality of ephedrine HCL. Is it legal or is it not? Would i be fucked if customs caught 1200 tabs going to my house?

Kaizen: Ephedrine HCL (24 x 50 Tabs) 8mg [1200 Tabs] - Gorilla Jack Supplements Canada
Old 02-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

it is not illegal to have ephedrine. if customs has a problem they will just confiscate it.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Its legal, but there is a limit on how much you can order at one time and another on how much you can order a month.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

I live in Canada and its legal here. When I was going to university in the USA, I would order it from suplementwarehouse.ca in bulk. I never had a problem and I ordered at least 1000 tabs.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Live in the USA and buy 24 packets of the Kaizen Ephedrine HCL from Gorilla Jack many times without a problem. Its only 8mg so maybe that is the loop pole.

Last edited by Gravel; 02-05-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Banned

Thanks guys
Old 02-05-2012, 09:27 PM
FOUNDING Member /Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared530 View Post
I've been reading around and cant seem to get a definitive answer on the legality of ephedrine HCL. Is it legal or is it not? Would i be fucked if customs caught 1200 tabs going to my house?

Kaizen: Ephedrine HCL (24 x 50 Tabs) 8mg [1200 Tabs] - Gorilla Jack Supplements Canada
I have ordered from them numerous times without any problems.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

make sure to check your state laws too... mine has a limit of 6 grams I think
Old 02-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Banned

If you purchase to much pseudo-ephedrine from a pharmacy the cops come to your house to see if your cooking meth(in the US), but it's also not outright illegal to have. 1200 pills at 8mg comes to 9.6g I think. The monthly limit I think is 9g maybe 7.5 mail order. So I'd say it's a risk but a very small one.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

I think you have to order in 8mg pills only
Old 02-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle96ss View Post
I have ordered from them numerous times without any problems.
Same here, never had an issue and stuff is good
Old 02-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

just got 600 pills last week. shoulda got 1200, better deal.
no problems at all. plus, it came really qiuick.