over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine HCL VS Yohimbine HCL

I'm an ECA guy all the way. Nothing works like that does for me. Love Ephedrine and it absolutely helps to "lift harder", and tears up body fat on me, but not sure about the Vo2 max stuff... i bet it helps to reach that point though in some manner.

TwinLab's Ripped Fuel was my favorite product ever, circa 1996-2002'ish.
I joined USMC in 1997 and we ate Ripped Fuel like Tik taks and never felt off, we were all ripped but we were all under 21 too so there’s that but next came hydroxycut and the sides were felt much more on the negative side. As far as yohimbine hcl goes I love it and it as I understand has an anti estro effect on fat cells we used to use a topical spray fro ergo pharm that absolutely worked.

I joined USMC in 1997 and we ate Ripped Fuel like Tik taks and never felt off, we were all ripped but we were all under 21 too so there’s that but next came hydroxycut and the sides were felt much more on the negative side. As far as yohimbine hcl goes I love it and it as I understand has an anti estro effect on fat cells we used to use a topical spray fro ergo pharm that absolutely worked.
if anyone remembers slim RX, my friends family owned it in 90s, ephedra based (mua huang or whatever) they got nailed with many lawsuits but made a fortune, out of san diego , they owned a mercedes/lexus autobodyshop that grossed 10million yearly amongst prize horses and inherited royalty through both parents so I don't think it affected them too heavily.

eminem rapped about "mini thins" an ephedra containing tablet early in his career

Oral or injectable HCL? Does it really matter? I loved ephedrine in the early 2000s, I know it was banned in the US, even with the internet I struggle to find the real stuff to get it shipped to me.
Yea every loved the shit back then shittybthing is it was banned not as a ped but bc crackheads were making speed with it.

Yea every loved the shit back then shittybthing is it was banned not as a ped but bc crackheads were making speed with it.
the biker dope/nazi method! 2 bucket tech, super easy , theres a few ways to make glass, ice way harder (allegedly)

I've used both quite a bit. Really though fat loss is still going to be almost all diet. Stims give you energy and supress appetite in a deficit. Unless your messing with Dnp it's still going to be almost all diet. I wanted to test Dnp years ago and ran it at maintenance and sure enough I still became visibly leaner very quickly. I used to abuse eca constantly for the energy in a bulk, cut, etc. gives you energy and makes it harder to eat. The actual fat loss is negligible though imo. Ran clen a few times too and same thing. Energy and didn't want to eat so good in a diet phase. Brings me back to my main point. You want to be lean you are going to have to suck it up and cut calories. Well I guess Dnp is the exception. Didn't feel that great so I couldn't imagine running it months on end at a deicent Hogh dose.

the biker dope/nazi method! 2 bucket tech, super easy , theres a few ways to make glass, ice way harder (allegedly)
I knew a guy this was 2 decades ago mods, he wasn’t that bright but coukd make ice like it was nothing. He’d trade me a couple Os for a half gallon of G, it was insane money. I’ll say this more than half the white dudes in prison were there for speed and these dudes were fucking stupid so it can’t be too hard.

I knew a guy this was 2 decades ago mods, he wasn’t that bright but coukd make ice like it was nothing. He’d trade me a couple Os for a half gallon of G, it was insane money. I’ll say this more than half the white dudes in prison were there for speed and these dudes were fucking stupid so it can’t be too hard.
all the peckerwoods are tweakers here too bro lol , many Mexicans too

all the peckerwoods are tweakers here too bro lol , many Mexicans too
Yea every wood I ever met had some connect to it, they had two guys in my pod with chemical burned faces it was fucking sad, funny but funny bc they talk about making the shit goin down the road with a chemical that will literally kill you if you inhale it like it’s nothing. Fucking crazy.

in USA everyone is smoking K2 "spice" now in there, you dip a xerox paper in the solution and let it dry evenly, and print a dear john letter on it, ship to your incarcerated penpal, get a whole module LIT AF and it sells hard in there $$. lacing things and incognito teks have always fascinated me. my chemistry background always made me a favorite in there.
Yea every wood I ever met had some connect to it, they had two guys in my pod with chemical burned faces it was fucking sad, funny but funny bc they talk about making the shit goin down the road with a chemical that will literally kill you if you inhale it like it’s nothing. Fucking crazy.

Yohimbine needs to be dosed in a fasted state and that need to be continued for a few hours.

And tolerability is totally different

Most here feel like rockstars on 25-50mg ephedrine. You give most 5-7.5mg yohimbine…..1/2 of them are gonna feel like they about to fucking die from palpitations
It does not - only carbs blunts effect yohimbine ( high insuline spikes) you will be absolutely fine having your eaa or whey with it. Did it many many times- always worked.

It does not - only carbs blunts effect yohimbine ( high insuline spikes) you will be absolutely fine having your eaa or whey with it. Did it many many times- always worked.
great info i am surprised i have not observed same afte 10 years of yohimbine use

I've never felt the need to use higher dose yohimbine. Probably because I don't diet much 😅

I do love me some Ephedrine though.

in USA everyone is smoking K2 "spice" now in there, you dip a xerox paper in the solution and let it dry evenly, and print a dear john letter on it, ship to your incarcerated penpal, get a whole module LIT AF and it sells hard in there $$. lacing things and incognito teks have always fascinated me. my chemistry background always made me a favorite in there.
K2 hit big in Texas in 2010-2013 now it’s that delta 9 in the south and Texas too. I tried K2 once, for me it was like a k hole but without the fun of K I was just frozen not lit just stuck. I think they banned K2 in a lot of southern states just like salts but I’m not positive I just know it’s not in the head shops where I’m chilling now.

great info i am surprised i have not observed same afte 10 years of yohimbine use
Also i am very sensitive to yohi if i start from 5mg i am dying- shakes , sweats etc all sides. I need to start from 2.5 mg and ramp it up week by week.

Also i am very sensitive to yohi if i start from 5mg i am dying- shakes , sweats etc all sides. I need to start from 2.5 mg and ramp it up week by week.
Same here I start with 2 mg caps and open them up. 5 mg woukd be hell for me but I guess it shows how powerful it is.

It is also the most powerfull in getting rid the last bit of fat.
Yea bc it’s not just stimulant as i understand it there’s an affect on estrogen receptors in adipose tissue. There are guys on here far more learned about it than myself but im pretty damn sure that’s accurate.

Yea bc it’s not just stimulant as i understand it there’s an affect on estrogen receptors in adipose tissue. There are guys on here far more learned about it than myself but im pretty damn sure that’s accurate.
You mean Yohimbine interacts with the ER? If so no, not the case.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahFence
NapsGear