over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ephedrine HCL VS Yohimbine HCL

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted to replenish my memory on the two since I have used them avidly for 10 years on and off, mostly on , with a few days off weekly

I pulled the comparison up on CHATGPT to see how exactly they differ.

"The effectiveness of yohimbine HCl versus ephedrine HCl for fat burning can depend on various factors, including individual physiology, tolerance, and the specific goals of the user. Both compounds can be effective for promoting fat loss, but they work through different mechanisms and may have different effects and side effects.

1. Yohimbine HCl: Yohimbine primarily works by blocking alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, leading to increased norepinephrine and adrenaline release. This can enhance lipolysis and fat burning, particularly in stubborn areas like the abdomen and thighs. Yohimbine is often used for spot reduction of fat and may be more effective for this purpose compared to ephedrine.
  2. Ephedrine HCl: Ephedrine works by stimulating beta-adrenergic receptors, leading to increased lipolysis and metabolic rate. It also has mild appetite-suppressant effects. Ephedrine is known for its stimulant properties, which can increase energy expenditure and enhance fat loss. However, ephedrine has been associated with more side effects, including increased heart rate, blood pressure, and the potential for dependence or abuse.
In terms of pure fat-burning effects, ephedrine may be more potent due to its stimulant properties and broader effects on metabolism. However, it also carries a higher risk of side effects and is more tightly regulated in many countries due to safety concerns.

Ultimately, the choice between yohimbine HCl and ephedrine HCl for fat burning should be based on individual factors such as tolerance, goals, and sensitivity to stimulants."

personally I feel like ephedrine hcl is as stated more wider spectrum, last probably twice as long IMO, and is better for general focus

but I have sold probably 10k bottles of yohimbine hcl containing product with RL biz, and many who do not even workout, like construction workers or biz professionals, still get fat burning with this product around mid section etc without really dieting or exercise besides moving around at work. They also say about yohimbine hcl that the focus is great and mood boost as well as libido boost. ephedrine does the opposite for me, I feel like I am on speed and sides (resting heart rate increase, bp spike, blurry vision from high bp)

I try to time yohimbine usually before gym. I fast daily. So I will do 12.5mg ephedrine hcl fasted with a hooked up coffee, and a 2.5mg or 5mg yohimbine hcl shortly after, then if I exercise later in day ill take another yohimbine 15-20 min prior. helps workouts out bigtime.

I will say I love the bronchodilator effect of ephedrine hcl, does that contribute to v02 max increase?

I'm an ECA guy all the way. Nothing works like that does for me. Love Ephedrine and it absolutely helps to "lift harder", and tears up body fat on me, but not sure about the Vo2 max stuff... i bet it helps to reach that point though in some manner.

TwinLab's Ripped Fuel was my favorite product ever, circa 1996-2002'ish.

For me they're for very different purposes.

Yohimbime as part of a fasted cardio stack with gh and perhaps clen.

Ephedrine is less food dependant, can be used throughout the day and simply serves as a mild metabolic enhancer and appetite suppressant.

Yohimbine needs to be dosed in a fasted state and that need to be continued for a few hours.

And tolerability is totally different

Most here feel like rockstars on 25-50mg ephedrine. You give most 5-7.5mg yohimbine…..1/2 of them are gonna feel like they about to fucking die from palpitations

Pretty much agree with all that was said. I take both before fasted cardio. Years ago yohimbine really had me feeling light headed when used with fasted cardio but not anymore. I'll drink an energy drink, take a bronkaid, and use 20mg yohimbine and feel fine. Not sure If the 5-10 calories negate the fasted state so that may be why I feel fine on yohimbine now...back when it really hit me hard I was using caffeine pills.

Man stack them together , it like 1+1=3
ECY is great fat burner , i actually like it better than clen cause its half life is so short.
Yes ECY for me.

Dan Duchaine claimed that mixing tuarine and yohimbine could produce amphetamine like results but not as long. I tried that and was pretty zinged up. I know it was 5mg yohimbine but cannot remember the amount of taurine.

I really liked ephedrine(eca)and its a Bronchodilator so I think it would have some impact on vo2 max but I am guessing. I liked it when I was younger.for a time.but I quit getting stronger after awhile, probably a diet issue though I quit eca. I was like 16 at the time and didn't know.shit. I would not.take it today as I would be worried about afib. I would do it hear an there until it was made illegal or whatever

I would think ecy and maybe +taurine would give the maximum benefit

I think clen as being supreme to ecy as that compound I always had the most.pronounced effects for me personally

I have never been a huge fan of stims beyond eca clen and ritalin . I think stims do not really do for me what they do for others as even the two main illegal ones I never really liked and if offered to me free I would not accept them.

Out of all the shit we all do.. nothing has given me side effects like yogimbine.. talk about anxiety. Could deal with 800mg DNP easier then 5mg yohimbine. It's actually the only thing I refuse to use out of everything we have at our arsenal

Assuming that one can tolerate it, a clen/salbutamol+ Caffeine + Yohimbine + HGH stack before fasted cardio can melt you away. Not for everybody tho.
^^This.

Like you said not for everyone tho. I'm pretty tolerant to stuff but I need to start at 2.5mg and titrate up another 2.5mg each week until I get up to 15mg.

I also take a scoop of Beet Elite to take the edge of the blood pressure spike that the yohimbine will give you.

Out of all the shit we all do.. nothing has given me side effects like yogimbine.. talk about anxiety. Could deal with 800mg DNP easier then 5mg yohimbine. It's actually the only thing I refuse to use out of everything we have at our arsenal
Yea I have wound up in the er once from taking it as I was shaking so bad my dad was like you need to go to the er. They said I was just allergic to it. A nurse/friend told me later that I was most likely not accustom to the dose and I need to start out low dosed and titrate up. I just quit using the product though. I really don't like the way I feel on it at all. Hard to believe that they used to prescribe that to guys with ed. And I agree I would not use the product under any circumstance.

FYI, I would be careful using Yohombe if you have significant PTSD.

It can cause vivid flashback feelings. It has actually been used as a triggering agent in supervised therapy settings.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131