over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise's Effect on Liver and Kidney

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

http://www.jofamericanscience.org/journals/am-sci/am0712/136_7747am0712_1074_1080.pdf

Equipoise is often touted as one of the safest steroids one can take, with low androgenicity and really only a problem for people who get elevated Hct/Hb/RBC from it. Kidney and liver issues usually aren't thought to be an issue for injectables in general and especially not Equipoise.

In this study they used a dose equivalent to about 450-500mg (for most on here) and only once every 3 weeks and even with that there were significant negative histopathological changes seen in both liver and kidney tissues.

Thoughts? First time I've really seen these issues brought up regarding equipoise.

http://www.jofamericanscience.org/journals/am-sci/am0712/136_7747am0712_1074_1080.pdf

Equipoise is often touted as one of the safest steroids one can take, with low androgenicity and really only a problem for people who get elevated Hct/Hb/RBC from it. Kidney and liver issues usually aren't thought to be an issue for injectables in general and especially not Equipoise.

In this study they used a dose equivalent to about 450-500mg (for most on here) and only once every 3 weeks and even with that there were significant negative histopathological changes seen in both liver and kidney tissues.

Thoughts? First time I've really seen these issues brought up regarding equipoise.

If you read the discussion you would have read that these adverse effects were more observed in the immature rabbits than the mature rabbits. I am not sure I would put too much into this study. Oh, the dosage used was 5mg/kg.

Thanks for posting the full study!

Last edited:
I had a rabbit die from eating too many rice cakes once.

More directly, EQ is a very safe drug IMO. I have done blood work on myself isolating many compounds and EQ at 1200mg/week had no negative effect on my liver, lipids, rbc.

More directly, EQ is a very safe drug IMO. I have done blood work on myself isolating many compounds and EQ at 1200mg/week had no negative effect on my liver, lipids, rbc.

are you saying that your liver and kidney enzyme levels were in the normal range during your cycle at 1200mg/week? did you have blood work done on cycle or was it after the fact?

are you saying that your liver and kidney enzyme levels were in the normal range during your cycle at 1200mg/week? did you have blood work done on cycle or was it after the fact?

I just checked my notes...I was on 500mg/week of Test Prop and 1200mg/week of EQ and was all clean 14 weeks in (just before I came off the EQ).

I have had very shitty blood work on Var (lipids), Anadrol (liver), and Tren (everything) but EQ and Deca were all normal ranges.

i heard the middle eastern trend is to run super high EQ with very low test.

anyone hear about this?

If you read the discussion you would have read that these adverse effects were more observed in the immature rabbits than the mature rabbits. I am not sure I would put too much into this study. Oh, the dosage used was 5mg/kg.

Thanks for posting the full study!

I read the full study

1. These effects were more prominent in the immature rabbits but were still prevalent in mature rabbits

2. Yes 5mg/kg for most people on this site would be 450-500mg, as I said.

Thank you for the objective personal experience, definitely something I'd like to see more of.

And you're sure the EQ was legit? Surprised that there were no RBC or lipid effects. I had no issues in my blood work on 500 Test E 500 EQ but this was only 3-4 weeks into the cycle and there was no way to confirm that the equipoise was legit (not the best sponsor)

I also wonder if there are issues that could arise that just wouldn't be picked up in blood work. I have heard that just because liver enzymes are normal this does not necessarily mean that there are no liver issues. Not sure the histopathological issues seen in this study would show up in the blood work we typically do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have run EQ at 1600 mg/wk with no issues. It is one of the safest AAS out there next to Primo.

I have run EQ at 1600 mg/wk with no issues. It is one of the safest AAS out there next to Primo.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Again this is what I have always read but this study is pretty clear.

Can you explain what you mean by "no issues"? Is that going by feel or did you have blood work done? And if so what did it show?

my blood work has shown above normal enzyme levels several weeks after stopping use of 400mg T and 400mg EQ per week.

i heard the middle eastern trend is to run super high EQ with very low test.

anyone hear about this?

I'm starting my second high (not super high) EQ, low test blast. I really like it. Results aren't as magical as low test high tren, but I feel good, can still perform athletically, and the gains are steady.

Just started 1g equi 250mg test last week. Pump is already awesome. Can't wait for full effect to kick in

my blood work has shown above normal enzyme levels several weeks after stopping use of 400mg T and 400mg EQ per week.

No orals or anything else potentially harsh on the liver taken at that time? We're your liver enzymes tested to be normal pre-cycle?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear