advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on using clomid instead of HCG whilst on?

20sam91

Registered
I believe Big A has talked about using 50mg EOD before so I was wondering what the consensus is on this. Due to living arrangements I'm not going to be able to use HCG for the foreseeable future and would like to avoid any uses of mini fridges / insulin wallets etc. If it's feasible would that sort of dose prevent any issues over time? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Worst idea I've ever heard. Clomid is the worst drug in the world. I will never use clomid even when I come off

Why would u want to feel like shit and be all depressed?

Worst idea I've ever heard. Clomid is the worst drug in the world. I will never use clomid even when I come off

I've used clomid a few times for the above stated purpose. I didn't get any of those sides. But, that being said I don't use it or HCG anymore and feel fine.
But, I'm an old man and my child producing years are past........and I cruise.

I've never had any mood related sides in the slightest. I know some do, but it doesn't seem to affect me.

Last edited:
I'm like a chick on her period on Clomid. So glad I'm on trt and never have to use that stuff again

25mg every other day and avoid issues.

I don't know many people that can take clomid without feeling like a depressed pregnant woman.

Even Dante talked about crying in a movie theater when on clomid LOL :D

I stayed on Clomid for along period time during that period of time a developed a eye floater from it that didn't go away since. I strongly don't recommend this. I honestly don't even stay on hcg while on trt. Ill run hcg once a month for about a week just to get my LH up and keep good libedo. I just think the hcg spike of estrogen is hard to control with out runing for more of a AI and I like to keep my lipids and prostate because of the estrogen. Some guys are good with it though not effecting the estrogen.

Last edited:
This is a interesting topic for me since the old days we all used clom I'd coming off cycles. I never experienced any of the bad sides everyone complains about. But now 20 years later I just want my libido to stay in tact. I could give a crap about my ball size, they just get in the way anyways. So how do the experienced use HCG?

The standard dose is way too much.

Second 25mg EOD, that is the dose prescribed for HRT.

I'm using 25mg ed. Without having used steroids for the last ten years. Just to bump my own T. And it works exceptionally well (subjective perception). I have no side effect other than I remember having on low dose T - back in the days. I've been doing this for about 4 months. Love it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Are there any other serms that would work instead of clomid?

Mouthbreather, did you get that name from Stranger things? :love:

Clomid does seem to cause emotional sides possibly for me.

does nolva cause this?

raloxifene seems to be the best serm without many sides and with pro joint, bone effects, from my research

theres many others torem, etc

Everyone is different, probably one of my favorites. Feel amazing and sex drive like a gram of test for me

Mouthbreather, did you get that name from Stranger things? :love:

Clomid does seem to cause emotional sides possibly for me.

does nolva cause this?

raloxifene seems to be the best serm without many sides and with pro joint, bone effects, from my research

theres many others torem, etc

No i was training for a physical test and I couldn't breath out of my nose at all and had to breath in and out of my mouth deeply while while on stairs with weighted vest. Ive heard the term before and then looked it up and realized it means stupid person. thought it was funny.

doesn't clomid work much differently than other choices?

No i was training for a physical test and I couldn't breath out of my nose at all and had to breath in and out of my mouth deeply while while on stairs with weighted vest. Ive heard the term before and then looked it up and realized it means stupid person. thought it was funny.

doesn't clomid work much differently than other choices?

Its on Netflix's Stranger things. If you grew up in the eighties particaly alive in 83 youll love it

clomid is a serm , each serm has different effects

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity