over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am confused on serum GH result

Not sure what color tops

The only hyges I am aware of are green tops with both the 8iu top and pinwheel logo top and the brown top 10iu hyges which have the pinwheel logo top which is why I am asking. I've never heard of the yellow top hyges with the XXX logo like the rips before. Quite intriguing which is why I want to know more about them.

Here you go. Kefei and the Green Top Hygetropins

Attachments

• 10.4IUHYGETROPIN.jpg
    10.4IUHYGETROPIN.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 10iu KEFEI.jpg
    10iu KEFEI.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 1,060
Given those results I ordered more of the Hygetropin. We'll see if the quality remains.

Based on one of datbtrues charts. 7.5iu of pharmaceutical grade could cause these levels. So to test near 60 on china gh is fantastic!

i am waiting to order some rips but it seems the hygrs are just as good if not better. hmmm first world problems:)

i am waiting to order some rips but it seems the hygrs are just as good if not better. hmmm first world problems:)

You can't go wrong with either rips or hyges currently. TP is also making sure the future batch of rips are as strong or even stronger than the old ones. :)

Just reveived my order. Brown pinwheel top 10 iu Hygetropin. Interesting packaging. Vials unlabeled but labels included. Vials not in Hygetropin boxes but boxes included. Some little plastic trays as well. Testing Friday. See how they measure up.

My friend noticed that too. He said they are the exact same product. ;)
So the same manufacturer is putting out Rips and Hyge? That's one fat ass serum test score:eek::eek:

I'm waiting on the Bluetropin that PharmFed tested so high on...

Just reveived my order. Brown pinwheel top 10 iu Hygetropin. Interesting packaging. Vials unlabeled but labels included. Vials not in Hygetropin boxes but boxes included. Some little plastic trays as well. Testing Friday. See how they measure up.

They should test in the high 20's to mid 30's. I'm getting a serum test done on them as well within a couple weeks. Anything biohygene makes is going to potent as I have run the green hyges for many years.

I would hope to get results higher then that. I was told it is the same produt at the green tops I tested. We shall see.

I would hope to get results higher then that. I was told it is the same produt at the green tops I tested. We shall see.

You would hope so, but another member already tested the browns and reported back and his number was 28. The browns are supposedly not as potent as the greens comparing iu to iu even though it's from the same factory. The yellow hyges are supposed be slightly more potent than the browns. I am hoping to also get labs done on the yellow hyges in a few weeks to compare to the browns.

Results of the 10 iu brown top hyges are 56ng/ml. My scan is to large to upload. I will take a pic of paper work after work and post.

Results of the 10 iu brown top hyges are 56ng/ml. My scan is to large to upload. I will take a pic of paper work after work and post.

Since you scored so high on both green and brown hyges, I suspect that you are a hyper responder to gh. Very rarely do you ever come across people that score in the 50's period. Average range for excellent quality gh falls in the 30's range. Consider yourself very lucky that your body absorbs a huge amount of gh unlike most. ;)

Maybe you could spare some of your hyper-responsiveness for me and Queefer.....Now I can't wait to test the Hyges I have coming in.

Maybe you could spare some of your hyper-responsiveness for me and Queefer.....Now I can't wait to test the Hyges I have coming in.

LOL, me too bro. I'm a normal responder too. Bro this is the way I see it. Most of us are normal responders so our serum results test out in the 20's to 30's on good gh. Low responders like you and Q are usually in the teens to low 20's on the same amount/same protocol. THen you have guys like the OP who are hyper responders who score in the 50's.

LOL, me too bro. I'm a normal responder too. Bro this is the way I see it. Most of us are normal responders so our serum results test out in the 20's to 30's on good gh. Low responders like you and Q are usually in the teens to low 20's on the same amount/same protocol. THen you have guys like the OP who are hyper responders who score in the 50's.

Well, Q went from 12 to 18 by changing his testing time from 3 hours and twenty minutes to 2 hours and 10 minutes. I also changed my testing time down. Let's see if that puts me in the 20's.

Well, Q went from 12 to 18 by changing his testing time from 3 hours and twenty minutes to 2 hours and 10 minutes. I also changed my testing time down. Let's see if that puts me in the 20's.

You know I've been telling people that 3 hours is not the optimal testing time. I've done way too many of them and honestly think that 2 1/2 hours is the best time. You could possibly score in the low 20's which would be great for you as a possible low responder. I think your numbers will be higher on the green hyges your testing if you can get as close to the 2 1/2 hour mark as possible. Try going to labcorp after 2pm if you can so don't have to wait.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity