over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am confused on serum GH result

You know I've been telling people that 3 hours is not the optimal testing time. I've done way too many of them and honestly think that 2 1/2 hours is the best time. You could possibly score in the low 20's which would be great for you as a possible low responder. I think your numbers will be higher on the green hyges your testing if you can get as close to the 2 1/2 hour mark as possible. Try going to labcorp after 2pm if you can so don't have to wait.

I am starting to wonder whether the optimal testing time varies by brand. There may be different absorption rates depending on the overall contents(GH and fillers).

I am starting to wonder whether the optimal testing time varies by brand. There may be different absorption rates depending on the overall contents(GH and fillers).

Mexy told me that his are very pure and that's why they need to be tested sooner.

All the testing, hyges(brown and green tops) and Kefei were done very close to the 3 hour mark. Within minutes. Anyhow here is the pic of the paperwork.

Attachments

• 10iubrntophyg.jpg
    10iubrntophyg.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 478
Congrats bro, your body soaks up more gh than anyone of us. This is also good in that you don't have use as much as we do get the same numbers/results.

Ha! One vial of each of the Brown Hyg and the Kefie and 1 vial and .2 of another(10.4iu) of the grn tops.

I just tested 36.1 with 8ius Hyge pinwheels. I also tested 43.5 with 10ius on another generic.

Ha! One vial of each of the Brown Hyg and the Kefie and 1 vial and .2 of another(10.4iu) of the grn tops.

so you injected 4 different brands to get that high of result? How do you know what brands were legit then?

FWIW I was one of the earliest members to get a serum test done. I was on riptropin and was at 52ng after 3 hours, 10 IU im.

I had also been on it for weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if daily dosing had a slow build up in someone's system and affected tests like this.

FWIW I was one of the earliest members to get a serum test done. I was on riptropin and was at 52ng after 3 hours, 10 IU im.

I had also been on it for weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if daily dosing had a slow build up in someone's system and affected tests like this.

You have to also remember that the early batches of rips were stronger compared to the more recent batches. TP was mentioning about how quality of the rips dropped a bit and he is now trying to amend the issue with the factory.

so you injected 4 different brands to get that high of result? How do you know what brands were legit then?

No. The amounts and brands used were three different tests. ONe test for the bown tops, one test for the green tops and one for the Kefei. Scans all posted in this thread. And my math was wrong. On the green tops it was 9.6iu not 10.4ius.

There would be no build up of GH in you sytem. out in 24 hours max. But you will have a significant increase in igf after amonth. Which is the only real way to be certian GH is real.

You have to also remember that the early batches of rips were stronger compared to the more recent batches. TP was mentioning about how quality of the rips dropped a bit and he is now trying to amend the issue with the factory.

I don't believe he said the quality dropped. What he said was that he was disappointed with the test results from the testing done here on PM. I think the purity is what he was referring to.

Everything you say seem to say pisses me off. Ive about had it with you infact.
Provider never said such thing...So DO NOT twist or say things you do not know about.
What he said is he was a little disapoinetd in the lab results (the lab analyzing...
that was 800$ per sample) This was done a LONG time ago... before any of these serum tests.

Let me ask you fella...
Do you currently rep for any companies here? Or have you before?
One that sells HGH. I believe you do...?? IF So I advise cut the BS.

Everything you say seem to say pisses me off. Ive about had it with you infact.
Provider never said such thing...So DO NOT twist or say things you do not know about.
What he said is he was a little disapoinetd in the lab results (the lab analyzing...
that was 800$ per sample) This was done a LONG time ago... before any of these serum tests.

Let me ask you fella...
Do you currently rep for any companies here? Or have you before?
One that sells HGH. I believe you do...?? IF So I advise cut the BS.

I totally misunderstand what TP was saying then. My apologies rajjin. Won't happen again.

Yea. Rips as strong as ever man overdosed

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Seeing this thread just makes me sad. I just test 10iu IM hyge tested at 3 hour 26 minute and only had a 13.3

I am still waiting for some clarification from the sponsor as 2 serials came up bad as well. So still a little concerned esp after my tests.

Seeing this thread just makes me sad. I just test 10iu IM hyge tested at 3 hour 26 minute and only had a 13.3

I am still waiting for some clarification from the sponsor as 2 serials came up bad as well. So still a little concerned esp after my tests.

Where these the Brown 10iu or Teal 8iu Hyge's?

I'm getting my Brown Hyge's tested tomorrow.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws