over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ed dosing Emeric style with higher doses

So when starting a cycle like this would you front load initially to get levels up? Or would that defeat the purpose?

No need to front load, your levels will come up just fine with test e.

27 years of using 23 g needles, I am quite intriged in using slin pins with daily injects as I am quite sensitive to water retention using any test. I just tried to front load a 29g slin and it doesn't move, any tips? I also tried back loading and it seems it will take quite a bit to push out. I am assuming you all heat the slin before injection?
Also do anyone piggyback their daily test injects with HGH?
Thanks

This may be slightly off topic so excuse me if I am. It goes with the less sides of pinning ed. I guess this is true of orals too then? Just dosing everything pre workout would give more sides then dosing it evenly thoughout the day?

Do they make slin pins slightly longer that I can get instead of the regular ones?

All you guys who shoot ED with slin pins (test e or c):

What gauge and length needle are you using?

Are you shooting IM or sub Q?

What size mL syringes are you using? My vials are 300mg/mL, So finding 50 mg, I would need 0.5mL syringes?

Interesting I think I will try this next cycle. I have used slin pins with test E tren E for HRT for some time now. I boil some water and sit the vial in there and then the oil flows real nice. I also load up a few weeks at a time and keep them at room temp. Takes a little time to inject just dont be in a hurry.

The whole sub q thing makes me a bit nervous. I dont think a 1/2 pin is long enough to get into the muscle far enough. My endo says hell no with sub q.

I back load my slin pins with a regular pin.

Last edited:
The whole sub q thing makes me a bit nervous. I dont think a 1/2 pin is long enough to get into the muscle far enough. My endo says hell no with sub q.

1/2 inch works fine if you're fairly lean. Use your fingers to press into the muscle.

Most everything flows fine through a 27g.. I buy 27g 1/2 inch needles, draw what I need with a 19g then put the 27g on, you can reuse the syringe after cleaning..

Interesting I think I will try this next cycle. I have used slin pins with test E tren E for HRT for some time now. I boil some water and sit the vial in there and then the oil flows real nice. I also load up a few weeks at a time and keep them at room temp. Takes a little time to inject just dont be in a hurry.

The ED low dosing provides a controlled release, effecting a stable serum concentration.

Water Retention

Yes you are correct, fast acting is the suspension not the prop, the problem with the suspension is that has a higher % of estrogen conversion.

If dosages are the same and diet is the same, I will hold a higher body weight and more water retention with Enanthate over prop.

With Enanthate over time the total amount of test and estrogen in my body seems to build up higher and higher, leading to more water retention.

With prop i stay much leaner, less water.

Running 200mg test prop per day now and holding much less water than I would on 200mg per day of test enathate. I have always dosed everyday or close to it, Keeps my acne away. the less often I dose the more acne i get.

Last time I took a break from enathate it took over 8 weeks for it get out my system. With higher doses enathate seems to build up more and more over time. I prefer prop because when I want to lower my dose it, within 2 weeks it seems to be out of me.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Where did he explain this? Interesting

After injecting test Enanthate or Cyp , maximum test levels in the supraphysiological range were seen shortly after 10 hours vs Prop after 14 hours.

If dosages are the same and diet is the same, I will hold a higher body weight and more water retention with Enanthate over prop.

With Enanthate over time the total amount of test and estrogen in my body seems to build up higher and higher, leading to more water retention.

With prop i stay much leaner, less water.

Running 200mg test prop per day now and holding much less water than I would on 200mg per day of test enathate. I have always dosed everyday or close to it, Keeps my acne away. the less often I dose the more acne i get.

Last time I took a break from enathate it took over 8 weeks for it get out my system. With higher doses enathate seems to build up more and more over time. I prefer prop because when I want to lower my dose it, within 2 weeks it seems to be out of me.

Does that make sense?

200mg per day of any test is to much per day. The serum concentration is important not the total, 200mg per day will not give you more serum concentration it will increase circulating concentration which is not good.

What dosage gives you the maximum serum concentration? Is this a genetic thing or can an actually number be known for this...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131