over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ed dosing Emeric style with higher doses

i run my test e like emeric suggested..150mg per day in a slin syringe. have noticed that my i need far less ai use when dosing this way than when i load it up 2 days a week.

I just pin EOD everything no matter what it is

EQ is lot diff than test. i think the bp probs with eq are rbc related. no matter how you dose eq pretty sure its gonna raise rbc.....
-JS

I agree. Although I have noticed daily pinning of eq helped with anxiety on it... so it is a useful method for that.

I will be trying Emeric's way.
The body only makes about 6mgs of test a day, iam as guilty as the next guy for using such high doses of test thinking the gains were so much better.

Emeric said try using 25-30 mgs of test every day sub-q so this is what iam doing.
Think about it thats 5 times more test than the body produces.
Emeric also said by doing it this way you will increase your FREE testosterone as high as if you were using 1g+ a week without actually using such a high dose.

I will be trying Emeric's way.
The body only makes about 6mgs of test a day, iam as guilty as the next guy for using such high doses of test thinking the gains were so much better.

Emeric said try using 25-30 mgs of test every day sub-q so this is what iam doing.
Think about it thats 5 times more test than the body produces.
Emeric also said by doing it this way you will increase your FREE testosterone as high as if you were using 1g+ a week without actually using such a high dose.
Are you SERIOUS!!!??? I wonder what's the reasoning behind the body using such a small amount and thinking it's receiving a large amount?

Are you SERIOUS!!!??? I wonder what's the reasoning behind the body using such a small amount and thinking it's receiving a large amount?

The testosterone that remains in the binding sites is important not the circulating concentration.

The testosterone that remains in the binding sites is important not the circulating concentration.
So if someone used 25mgs of Test Enanthate everyday on a First Cycle, they'll get the same results as if they used 750-1000mgs of Test every week? That's AMAZING!!!

Bump for a great read!!

Is it ok to do subq or does it have to be im? I have been doing subq for the past year and gotta say it has worked well for me but not sure what would happen if combined with a small dosage every day...

So if someone used 25mgs of Test Enanthate everyday on a First Cycle, they'll get the same results as if they used 750-1000mgs of Test every week? That's AMAZING!!!

I think we need this explained a little more in detail. This would mean that higher doses were no longer required anymore. Why shoot 1 gr a week in 2-3 shots when you can take 25mg ed (350mg/week) and get the same effect?

It doesn't add up but I am open for new insights and learning new things if anyone (Emeric?) wish to elaborate a bit more!?

EQ is lot diff than test. i think the bp probs with eq are rbc related. no matter how you dose eq pretty sure its gonna raise rbc.....
-JS

Possibly but I'm gonna give it a shot, I don't mind pinning every day. Plus I'll be donating blood just before and during the cycle to help.

I'm gonna try this. I will pre load my skin pins with test and shoot some ED, just gotta decide how much.

When you guys pin with a slin pin IM, do you notice some leaking out? Especially shoulders.

Last edited:
Been doing ED shots for years, both TRT & on cycle. It just makes sense that there will be more aromatization, conversion to DHT etc. with a larger shot, so the more frequent the shots, the better bang for your buck so to speak.

This is simple logic really. Only in recent years have I seen more users advocating more frequent shots - maybe 2 per week, but never ED. Why they can see the benefit in 2X per week but not ED is beyond me.

I have raised this several times on several boards but usually get ignored because of my low post count (which usually means I know f-all & deserve no respect lol)

Hypergonadyl, so you shoot how much each day and where?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131