over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ed dosing Emeric style with higher doses

doctor g told everyone this in his posts subq shots are better for small amounts of gear, .5mg each site

I know he doesn't seem to care for deca, but has anyone dosed deca daily, how effective was it??
Thanks!!!

I know he doesn't seem to care for deca, but has anyone dosed deca daily, how effective was it??
Thanks!!!

I have. I inject everything on cycle ED. I frontloaded 1 bigger pin of Deca to start, then ED from there, IM with a slin.

I don't like lumps from big volume. It worked as you'd expect. Same as Deca. Maybe slightly less bloat from less aromatization. But I was on AIs so hard to say.

Deca treats me well, minimal bloat and great fullness even with an AI. But after reading about how long it takes to clear (for-f***ing-ever) and the effect on blood vessels, I don't use it anymore. Just NPP, and for shorter duration. I know it's the same, but at least it clears faster.

I have. I inject everything on cycle ED. I frontloaded 1 bigger pin of Deca to start, then ED from there, IM with a slin.

I don't like lumps from big volume. It worked as you'd expect. Same as Deca. Maybe slightly less bloat from less aromatization. But I was on AIs so hard to say.

Deca treats me well, minimal bloat and great fullness even with an AI. But after reading about how long it takes to clear (for-f***ing-ever) and the effect on blood vessels, I don't use it anymore. Just NPP, and for shorter duration. I know it's the same, but at least it clears faster.

Try to inject only 5mg per day, yes only 5mg per day.

Most of the weight gain during during testosterone use occurs with in the first 8 weeks at which time body weight tends to reach a new plateau, the testosterone dose response curve is long-liner; each log unit increment in serum testosterone levels is associated with an 8-9% increase in fat free mass. The magnitude of muscle accretion in response to androgen use depend on increment in serum testosterone levels rather the cumulative dose. So after 8 weeks is no need to increase the dose just kip training with healthy diet for 6 weeks , than you will gain for 8 weeks agent than you reach on other plateau. So just kip doing it for years after years and you will be big and you will stay healthy.

Try to inject only 5mg per day, yes only 5mg per day.

Ok, I will try sure it. 5mg of NPP or Deca?

Very interesting. What is the main reason for this small dose?

By the way, I have been using Emeric's other recommendations for a long time and it has been a much smoother ride...been at this for a while, but I've learened to listen to the Vets. They know things;)

I love these threads, thank you for sharing your knowledge, Emeric!

You don`t need 50mg daily, and yes by taking the Humanofort and the Tribestan will be no need for hcg.

So, right now I am dosing 20mg/day. You are saying that humanofort and tribestan will bring back normal testicular function while using exogenous test? Can this be proven with bloodwork? I will definitely try and get bloods done if this is the case.

Ok, I will try sure it. 5mg of NPP or Deca?

Very interesting. What is the main reason for this small dose?

By the way, I have been using Emeric's other recommendations for a long time and it has been a much smoother ride...been at this for a while, but I've learened to listen to the Vets. They know things;)

I love these threads, thank you for sharing your knowledge, Emeric!

1. Helps to increases anabolic effect.
2. No impact on libido
3. Lack of impact on hematocrit

Just something to consider with some guys who start doing 5mg npp per day... or low doses of other injectables. Basically make sure your gear is gtg. This is important for anyone (obviously) but I think even more so if your gonna do such low amounts. Tested gear is something I would consider so you know you are getting exactly what they state. Your 5mg npp could be test p and so on.

So, right now I am dosing 20mg/day. You are saying that humanofort and tribestan will bring back normal testicular function while using exogenous test? Can this be proven with bloodwork? I will definitely try and get bloods done if this is the case.

Emeric?

Every time I inject subq I get a hard lump that takes about a week to go away. I wish it worked better for me but I'll just stick to IM with the slin pin.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws