over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ed dosing Emeric style with higher doses

I would say 80mg to 120mg per week and with right training and right diet steroid can stimulate growth of about 1 lb of lean muscle mass per week for 8-10 weeks, after 10 weeks you gain stops for about 3 months than your body will grow agent for 8-10 week. The limiting factor on muscle growth is the number of specific steroid hormone receptors in the cytoplasm and nucleus of skeletal cells, once these are saturated with steroid, higher doses have no further effect, all they do side effects. Is very important to take the right steroids also.

What are the "right" steroids? Or does each individual respond better to different steroids?

What are the "best" steroids in low doses?

What are the "right" steroids? Or does each individual respond better to different steroids?

What are the "best" steroids in low doses?

The right steroid is the one made by real pharmaceuticals, not underground.

Long acting Testosterones are the best for low dose SQ.

The right steroid is the one made by real pharmaceuticals, not underground.

Long acting Testosterones are the best for low dose SQ.

So you only believe in Testosterone only, no other AAS?

I can get huge effect for Inj Dbol or Inj Anadrol at 10-25mg per day and same dose in Test with it. But with Low dose Test only, I can maintain my size and strength for months but really struggle to progress at all without raising dose of Test.

Am I the only one that recalls seeing studies that showed different IM injection sites (e.g. glutes vs. pecs) result in different utilization of AAS? Like, Group A shoots only quads, for example, and Group B shoots only glutes, and Group B ends up having higher sustained (vs. just higher peak) plasma concentrations of the AAS? Believe this study was on deca in particular.

I realize without the evidence to point to, I'm just putting hypothetical bro science out there, but hoping this rings a bell with someone who has better knowledge of the data.

I remember reading this as well. I wonder if injection depth has anything to do with it? Assuming its true at all. Also what about test undeconate shit ED? Would that be even better?

So there is no benefit to prop besides it kicking in fast? I really would like to hear more about how long esters are better utilized. I have already started to follow this protocol.

Last edited:
So there is no benefit to prop besides it kicking in fast? I really would like to hear more about how long esters are better utilized. I have already started to follow this protocol.

Emeric's mentioned in the past (another thread) that TE actually raises plasma levels faster than Prop. Prop is just OUT of the system faster. This is from memory though. I'm sure he can clarify.

So you only believe in Testosterone only, no other AAS?

I can get huge effect for Inj Dbol or Inj Anadrol at 10-25mg per day and same dose in Test with it. But with Low dose Test only, I can maintain my size and strength for months but really struggle to progress at all without raising dose of Test.

I prefer low doze test , yes inj Dbol or Anadrol will work as well SQ.

Emeric's mentioned in the past (another thread) that TE actually raises plasma levels faster than Prop. Prop is just OUT of the system faster. This is from memory though. I'm sure he can clarify.

Yes, TE is 4 hours faster. Test Prop half life is .08 day, and test E half life is 4.5 days. Test prop will work as good as TE when injected small doze ED.

All AAS should be injected IM period.
I have a feeling the pharmaceutical companies who made the stuff know what they're talking about.

It's says on the god damn bottle: For IM use only.

I have a feeling the pharmaceutical companies who made the stuff know what they're talking about.

You believe everything u read?

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.

Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 1 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.

Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in week 6 and 8.

At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected.

Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.

Conclusions: A once-week SC injection of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of medication, thus lower costs.

im pretty sure emeric knows what he is talking about and not just spewing his opinion. you should give it a try save some dow get good results as well.
we buy things here for research to and they say not for human consuption. do alittle research bro you will find quite a bit on it.

Dr Shippen's HRT/TRT patients have been doing this protocol (similar anyways) for years. If I remember correctly he likes every 2-3 day injections as opposed to ed, but that's probably just for convenience for his patients. Obviously like Emeric stated you get very stable levels with lower estro conversion.

Shippen prefers Sub Q as well.

:cool:

After injecting test Enanthate or Cyp , maximum test levels in the supraphysiological range were seen shortly after 10 hours vs Prop after 14 hours.

Emeric -

This may be splitting hairs, but ... would injecting 10 hrs before working out be the optimal time to dose or are levels so stable with ED injections it wouldn't really matter?

Does IM ED work just as well
As sub Q ED?

Does IM ED work just as well
As sub Q ED?

good question and I hope Emeric will have a solid answer.

I don't think you could ever do enough testing to determine a definitive answer given the Test E or C ester as to which one would be "better" per se. Sub Q is gonna cause a slower absorption rate than IM, (to what extent I don't really know) but this might be negligible with a small 25-30mg dose anyways.

Emeric may have more scientific data that proves significance with one or the other.

I do Sub Q with my TRT doses to limit muscle scar tissue, etc with more frequent pinning. It only seems logical that scarred muscle tissue due to too much pinning would affect absorption rate, BUT then again to what extent I don't really know.

Last edited:

LOL I will take Emerics word any day. Sheeple never cease to amaze me.

good question and I hope Emeric will have a solid answer.

I don't think you could ever do enough testing to determine a definitive answer given the Test E or C ester as to which one would be "better" per se. Sub Q is gonna cause a slower absorption rate than IM, (to what extent I don't really know) but this might be negligible with a small 25-30mg dose anyways.

Emeric may have more scientific data that proves significance with one or the other.

I do Sub Q with my TRT doses to limit muscle scar tissue, etc with more frequent pinning. It only seems logical that scarred muscle tissue due to too much pinning would affect absorption rate, BUT then again to what extent I don't really know.

Thanks. I just stick the skin pin in my side delt. Once I drop down to a TRT I will try the sub Q thing.

I would like to hear more explanation about the total versus bound and free etc that emeric was talking about and how lower is better and hope he can dumb it down for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131