over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ed dosing Emeric style with higher doses

aaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
I would say 80mg to 120mg per week and with right training and right diet steroid can stimulate growth of about 1 lb of lean muscle mass per week for 8-10 weeks, after 10 weeks you gain stops for about 3 months than your body will grow agent for 8-10 week. The limiting factor on muscle growth is the number of specific steroid hormone receptors in the cytoplasm and nucleus of skeletal cells, once these are saturated with steroid, higher doses have no further effect, all they do side effects. Is very important to take the right steroids also.

At 80-120mg of total steroid than this would be like +/-0.1ml injected daily. And then what would you say is the right steroid? Test only?

Emeric... Using this method could one cruise on 25-50mg test daily using high dose of humanofort and high dose trib and not require hcg use ??

Please respond very very interested

I Have been reading this from the start and I figured I would give it a shot. I usually take 275 mg of Andropen every 14 days. Instead I load up a slin pin and use 27.5 daily. So instead of doing the 275 all at once I have been doing it for a week and I really feel great. When i was doing the every 14 day thing by day 10 I felt crappy and started getting lethargic. Now my energy levels are even and my mood is stable. I am 47 and will probably do this from now on and blast 2 x per year. Also I notice that there is virtually no bloat which I would notice the first 3-4 days when doing 275 all at once. I have been doing it Sub-Q.
One Question for Emeric. Would it be better to get suspension or test no ester and do it daily upon waking. To mimic the bodies own pulse of test?

Last edited:
Same here been subscribed and reading daily for a bit now..

Just pinned .70 +- of 100mg prop
Back loaded into 1ml 100iu slin pin which i heated in a rice sock (prior to pinning)
I will do this for a bit a see how it rolls.
Pin was painless, no swelling, no lump..

Report back later..

Emeric... Using this method could one cruise on 25-50mg test daily using high dose of humanofort and high dose trib and not require hcg use ??

Please respond very very interested

You don`t need 50mg daily, and yes by taking the Humanofort and the Tribestan will be no need for hcg.

I Have been reading this from the start and I figured I would give it a shot. I usually take 275 mg of Andropen every 14 days. Instead I load up a slin pin and use 27.5 daily. So instead of doing the 275 all at once I have been doing it for a week and I really feel great. When i was doing the every 14 day thing by day 10 I felt crappy and started getting lethargic. Now my energy levels are even and my mood is stable. I am 47 and will probably do this from now on and blast 2 x per year. Also I notice that there is virtually no bloat which I would notice the first 3-4 days when doing 275 all at once. I have been doing it Sub-Q.
One Question for Emeric. Would it be better to get suspension or test no ester and do it daily upon waking. To mimic the bodies own pulse of test?

I wouldn`t use suspension, suspension has a higher estrogen % conversion

Humanofort helps Testicular functon? Helps overall sex drive?

Yes, Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels.

Just visited the site.
Interesting stuff looking forward to adding it the mix.

Yes, Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels.

Sent from my Galaxy Siii Taptalk2

im pretty sure emeric knows what he is talking about and not just spewing his opinion. you should give it a try save some dow get good results as well.
we buy things here for research to and they say not for human consuption. do alittle research bro you will find quite a bit on it.

Maybe I will give it a try.
So if someone is lean or on the lean side, how do you inject SC? where would the oil go? would there be a lump under te skin?

Definitly want to try some.

Do you have any retailers in New Zealand.

Whats the best site to order from, as Im in New Zealand. Humanfort and Tribestan

Thanks

If u google Emeric Delczeg Humanofort u cant miss it...

Definitly want to try some.

Do you have any retailers in New Zealand.

Whats the best site to order from, as Im in New Zealand. Humanfort and Tribestan

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Siii Taptalk2

Last edited:
Is this the same stuff Ross was selling? Btw what ever happened to him? Lol

Is this the same stuff Ross was selling? Btw what ever happened to him? Lol

I think Tribestan was in the mix (or so he said) but just better to get it from Phil or Emeric, IMO.

Ross is not here anymore.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity