over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

SEO injections, in terms of how long they should be run, need to be thought of in the same way you see weight training. You don't blast then quit. You slowly build up over time and continue to inject just as you continue to weight train. Do this and you will keep growing and improving. Go all out with a massive blast then quit like certain suggested protocols and you risk a lumpy look and lose much of the gains when stopping.

Pinkton wants to go pro so he will use SEO's at various doses throughout his competitive career just as the top pros do. As long as he keeps responding favorably to 1/2cc per head eod, then we will stick with that protocol. If results seize then we will increase the dose to 3/4cc per head. Pinkton ordered 700ccs of syntherol so that will give us around 6 months before he needs to order more. I can already say, the kid is in love with syntherol. Eventually we will put it in his chest and traps, two more areas of minor aesthetic weakness.

Traps...ouch. Whatever it takes!

Pinkton wants to go pro so he will use SEO's at various doses throughout his competitive career just as the top pros do. As long as he keeps responding favorably to 1/2cc per head eod, then we will stick with that protocol. If results seize then we will increase the dose to 3/4cc per head. Pinkton ordered 700ccs of syntherol so that will give us around 6 months before he needs to order more. I can already say, the kid is in love with syntherol. Eventually we will put it in his chest and traps, two more areas of minor aesthetic weakness.

Sounds like the man is going to be an overall Syntherol test subject:p

Looking forward to following his progress through the various muscle groups!

Traps...ouch. Whatever it takes!

Hahaha you're my Guinney pig on traps. If you end up looking like Johnnie Jackson then I'll follow your lead. :)

SEO injections, in terms of how long they should be run, need to be thought of in the same way you see weight training. You don't blast then quit. You slowly build up over time and continue to inject just as you continue to weight train. Do this and you will keep growing and improving. Go all out with a massive blast then quit like certain suggested protocols and you risk a lumpy look and lose much of the gains when stopping.

Not to derail the thread when you move to his chest what will be the protocol, i am extreamly intreased in this as i have a torn labrum and a torn rotater cuff so i know chest will never be my strength, but i refuse to not have a giant chest one way or the other.

How can you do ED or EOD injections into the bicep with a 23g needle? My arm would be so sore, is yours?

How can you do ED or EOD injections into the bicep with a 23g needle? My arm would be so sore, is yours?

Pinkton is actually using 22 gauge pins. That's what he had on hand. I use 23's and I prefer it over 25's. I just don't have the patience to push the oil in for the time it takes with a 25.

Not to derail the thread when you move to his chest what will be the protocol, i am extreamly intreased in this as i have a torn labrum and a torn rotater cuff so i know chest will never be my strength, but i refuse to not have a giant chest one way or the other.

I put SEO in my pecs for several months. I learned a lot from trial and error. Just as in Big A's protocol, there are three lines across the chest that you inject in, upper, middle, and lower area. Do not inject in the outer perimeter of the pec, meaning spare a couple inches or more all the way around the outer area of the pec as it easy gets over inflamed and looks terrible. I've had it to where I injected too far inward near the pec split down the middle if the chest, and the swelling from my left pec went all the way over to the right side which looked like I had one huge pec, much like a cyclops has one huge eye.

The upper pec looks sic if you inject just right. It gets huge and looks incredibly impressive very quickly. You have to self experiment with volume of injects. Again, like with bis, start out slow; 1/2cc per area. There are 9 areas in Big A's protocol. Just look up his pec injection chart via a forum search. Pinkton and I will decide on his protocol as we go based on how his pecs respond to the first site inject of 1/2cc. I'm thinking 1/2cc in 3 of the 9 sites for the first inject, rotating between the 9 points. Basically, there are 3 imaginary lines that run horizontally across the pecs; one line in the upper, one middle, and one lower pec. 1/2cc in each of these imaginary horizontal pec lines for the first day's inject.

There were two negative experiences I had with site injecting pecs. My pressing strength dropped dramatically. My chest was huge but I had the strength of a little girl. Also, I once injected into an artery/vein and the SEO went straight into my lungs. I'm too stubborn to go to the hospital so I loaded up on NyQuil every few hours painfully gasping for air while bed ridden for 3 days. The pain was excruciating! It took a full week to clear. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!

I put SEO in my pecs for several months. I learned a lot from trial and error. Just as in Big A's protocol, there are three lines across the chest that you inject in, upper, middle, and lower area. Do not inject in the outer perimeter of the pec, meaning spare a couple inches or more all the way around the outer area of the pec as it easy gets over inflamed and looks terrible. I've had it to where I injected too far inward near the pec split down the middle if the chest, and the swelling from my left pec went all the way over to the right side which looked like I had one huge pec, much like a cyclops has one huge eye.

The upper pec looks sic if you inject just right. It gets huge and looks incredibly impressive very quickly. You have to self experiment with volume of injects. Again, like with bis, start out slow; 1/2cc per area. There are 9 areas in Big A's protocol. Just look up his pec injection chart via a forum search. Pinkton and I will decide on his protocol as we go based on how his pecs respond to the first site inject of 1/2cc. I'm thinking 1/2cc in 3 of the 9 sites for the first inject, rotating between the 9 points. Basically, there are 3 imaginary lines that run horizontally across the pecs; one line in the upper, one middle, and one lower pec. 1/2cc in each of these imaginary horizontal pec lines for the first day's inject.

There were two negative experiences I had with site injecting pecs. My pressing strength dropped dramatically. My chest was huge but I had the strength of a little girl. Also, I once injected into an artery/vein and the SEO went straight into my lungs. I'm too stubborn to go to the hospital so I loaded up on NyQuil every few hours painfully gasping for air while bed ridden for 3 days. The pain was excruciating! It took a full week to clear. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!

ur one cray bastard lol!

Pinkton's tricep prior to training arms tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 921

Would be willing to talk in a pm, I know you don't have a banner but would u offer consolation for a price , as I said we would talk over pms I hope not breaking any rules with this question.

Would be willing to talk in a pm, I know you don't have a banner but would u offer consolation for a price , as I said we would talk over pms I hope not breaking any rules with this question.

That would be a rule violation. I don't want to take advantage of Big A.

This is to everyone....I'm getting way too many pm's and don't have time to answer them. Please post all questions here.

Last edited:

This is to everyone....I'm getting way too many pm's and don't have time to answer them. Please post all questions here.

Do you think someone should be at a certain size before starting these protocols, pinktons arms may be his weakness, but he was still a huge dude. What about for people just looking to catch up as fast as possible do you think there is a drawback to starting synthol to early, as in slowing growth later on?

Do you think someone should be at a certain size before starting these protocols, pinktons arms may be his weakness, but he was still a huge dude. What about for people just looking to catch up as fast as possible do you think there is a drawback to starting synthol to early, as in slowing growth later on?

That would be a no.

I'll be honest, my beliefs piss people off. I'm not going to bullshit people and say the conservative/ proper answer. It's my believe that if you train a muscle consistently then it will increase in size over time. Its also my believe that if you put an SEO in the muscle over time and train it consistently it will grow faster. I talking about small amounts on a consistent basis. Looking for instant gradification with large amounts of oil will lead to a crappy look. I feel the protocol I have Pinkton on is conservative in terms of the amount of SEO he is administering EOD. If you are not that big then I would recommend 1/4cc syntherol per bicep and tricep head and only one inch deep into the muscle. In the end, it's your decision to do what you think is best. Just be patient and intelligent about the decisions you make so you don't have to learn from mistakes made like I had to. ;)

JJ is not a rule violater:mad: He plays by the rules:D

I will be your "hype" man :cool:

Last edited:
JJ not to intrude the thread, but you mentioned all questions to you should go here. that said, have you ever come off ALL aas for any amount of time? i believe you said you took a 5 month break once in like 18 years before?

and if gains stall, what is your approach to keep them coming, since you dont really come off ever to give your body a break?

thanks brotha :headbang:

It's been 8 days since I started...man this is crazy. I honestly expected results like this from gh or tren or insulin but seo literally your body changes within hours and days, just crazy. Absolutely love the stuff. Arms up 1 and a quarter inch.

JJ not to intrude the thread, but you mentioned all questions to you should go here. that said, have you ever come off ALL aas for any amount of time? i believe you said you took a 5 month break once in like 18 years before?

and if gains stall, what is your approach to keep them coming, since you dont really come off ever to give your body a break?

thanks brotha :headbang:

I rotate compounds in and out every few weeks just like George Farrah had my buddy do. Switch test esters monthly. Alternate anadrol/dbol with tren. Alternate npp/deca with eq. Rotate between various peptides.... Ghrp2/cjc alternate with igf1-Lr3. Add insulin in for awhile then take it out. Constant shock to the body with compounds and training regiments.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws