over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

Loading as in injecting more frequently for a few days or even a couple of weeks to load up the muscle with oil, then going with 6cc twice a week?

I think the answer is no, because you prefer consistency??

Loading would just risk injury. Let the facias tissue stretch gradually over time.

jj do you believe in growing WHILE leaning out, if using the right compounds, or do you feel you gotta be a certain bf for this to work(say 8-10%)? say your eating like a horse every 2-3 hours with tons of carbs, is growing lean still in the cards...

Last edited:
jj do you believe in growing WHILE leaning out, if using the right compounds, or do you feel you gotta be a certain bf for this to work(say 8-10%)? say your eating like a horse every 2-3 hours with tons of carbs, is growing lean still in the cards...

Absolutely!!!! I feel my legs have developed quite a bit while dieting hard for the past year. The leg measurement hasn't gone up obviously since I dropped 55Lbs but actual muscle development has occurred. This will mean when I bulk back up to 265Lbs in the next few months, my actual leg measurement will be bigger than ever before. The only negative with trying to grow while leaning out is your strength drops as you drop body weight.

Absolutely!!!! I feel my legs have developed quite a bit while dieting hard for the past year. The leg measurement hasn't gone up obviously since I dropped 55Lbs but actual muscle development has occurred. This will mean when I bulk back up to 265Lbs in the next few months, my actual leg measurement will be bigger than ever before. The only negative with trying to grow while leaning out is your strength drops as you drop body weight.

so in a nutshell.....lots of tren/lots of carbs/hard training= big and lean?:D

thanks jj, great contributor to this board you are. wer lucky to have you and your crazy ass stories haha

My bicep is currently bruised to crap after I had blood spewing out of an injection in my bicep yesterday lol.

Here's about a year and a half difference between these pics. After pic was taken yesterday. Synthol has blown my arms up like crazy.

14smbyg.jpg

8zohe9.jpg

Last edited:
asking because my sweep is generally lower than most

Your quad sweep is just like Pinkton's. He injects syntherol just above the knee to the outside about two inches up the sweep. You should do the same.

You have great quad separation. I swear, everyone here has better legs than I do.

Last edited:
jj going off my last question, what would be an sample stack you would use to grow lean? assuming you are eating and eating often of course ;) thanks brotha

oh and pinkton looking solid dude! keep it up:headbang:

jj going off my last question, what would be an sample stack you would use to grow lean? assuming you are eating and eating often of course ;) thanks brotha

The diet is the key to staying lean while growing.
Precontest my meals right now are 50 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, and 6 grams fat. To bulk lean I'll up the protein to 70 grams, carbs 70 grams , and fat 15 grams. This is just an approximation.

In terms of gear, regardless of what you take you will stay lean on a clean diet. Some cycles retain more water but water retention isn't major if your diet is clean. I prefer water retentive compounds while lean bulking to help protect my joints and muscles with the added lubrication. My next bulk, which will be with mostly clean food once I get a few cheat meals out of my system, will initially be with sustanon and deca. When gains stall I'll up doses. Down the road I'll add dbol and anadrol. The idea is to start with lower doses, next up the doses, next add bulking orals, lastly add Igf/hgh and insulin. At this point, if I stall then I switch completely to a new test ester, eq, and tren.

Thanks JJ. Keep up the great work with your protege!

Last edited:
Definitely not pro genetics. But looks ok

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I'm astounded you can tell if someone is going to be a pro or not by the age of 20.

syntherol

Man after seeing these results, I'm really wishing I went with syntherol. Next time I need to plan ahead better..great job so far!!!!!

Man after seeing these results, I'm really wishing I went with syntherol. Next time I need to plan ahead better..great job so far!!!!!

Syntherol is the best. Pump n pose gave me massive scar tissue. Painless pumps just frustrated me so I tossed half the bottle in the garbage.

its always the dudes who say shit on here who really have no clue about anything. the kid looks pretty damn good. legs r pretty nice. sweep is nice. id like to c what that dude looked like at 20. or even now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131