over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

Today's Pinkton bicep pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 930
I rotate compounds in and out every few weeks just like George Farrah had my buddy do. Switch test esters monthly. Alternate anadrol/dbol with tren. Alternate npp/deca with eq. Rotate between various peptides.... Ghrp2/cjc alternate with igf1-Lr3. Add insulin in for awhile then take it out. Constant shock to the body with compounds and training regiments.

Thanks JJ. I like your non traditional approach. A lot of ppl say you won't progress if you keep changing things. Clearly that's not the case as you're living proof

And you don't believe in breaks I take it lol?

Last edited:
I'll be honest, my beliefs piss people off. I'm not going to bullshit people and say the conservative/ proper answer. It's my believe that if you train a muscle consistently then it will increase in size over time. Its also my believe that if you put an SEO in the muscle over time and train it consistently it will grow faster. I talking about small amounts on a consistent basis. Looking for instant gradification with large amounts of oil will lead to a crappy look. I feel the protocol I have Pinkton on is conservative in terms of the amount of SEO he is administering EOD. If you are not that big then I would recommend 1/4cc syntherol per bicep and tricep head and only one inch deep into the muscle. In the end, it's your decision to do what you think is best. Just be patient and intelligent about the decisions you make so you don't have to learn from mistakes made like I had to. ;)

Exactly. People should look at syntherol like any other supplement they take.

It's been 8 days since I started...man this is crazy. I honestly expected results like this from gh or tren or insulin but seo literally your body changes within hours and days, just crazy. Absolutely love the stuff. Arms up 1 and a quarter inch.

It's great isn't it :D Obviously a lot of it is inflammation and swelling but it's a totally different look/feel to aas site injections. If done correctly it can have the most dramatic short term effects to a physique. I am doing a calf log now and just restarted injections and the effect is instant. It's my fav thing to take now. I loved slin when I first tried it but this is a whole new level of satisfaction.

Obviously this is temp but I remember injecting my bi-ceps in 1 spot and tri-ceps in 1 spot (both 2ml) and then done an arm session and the difference was dramatic. Even without training the difference in my arms in 1 hour is like 6 months in the gym. Again it is temporary but it is still happening and is still real. I would love to do an arm log as I am made up with my calves. Plus fuck it would be easier injecting arms compared to calves :eek::D

Thanks JJ. I like your non traditional approach. A lot of ppl say you won't progress if you keep changing things. Clearly that's not the case as you're living proof

No JJ does believe in breaks he told me himself. In fact he plans to have 5 days off all injections on 5th Jan 2018 :D

I 100% believe in breaks and wish everyone would cycle equal time on and off. I however have much of my self esteem tied to the way I look on a daily basis and can't handle looking small or less than shredded. Try not to follow in my foot steps.

I 100% believe in breaks and wish everyone would cycle equal time on and off. I however have much of my self esteem tied to the way I look on a daily basis and can't handle looking small or less than shredded. Try not to follow in my foot steps.

I hear you. Thanks for sharing boss

Great log. Got me started doing site injects again. Up about a quarter of an inch in two weeks from tricep only pins. Obviously alot of it is infalammation, but it looks fantastic!

Great log. Got me started doing site injects again. Up about a quarter of an inch in two weeks from tricep only pins. Obviously alot of it is infalammation, but it looks fantastic!

It's amazing the progress you'll make over time if you're consistent with site injects. I recently started them again myself after a several month break. My arms look completely different and my body has adjusted so that there is very little discomfort. Syntherol is much smoother than AAS injects which is very appealing when injecting EOD.

It's amazing the progress you'll make over time if you're consistent with site injects. I recently started them again myself after a several month break. My arms look completely different and my body has adjusted so that there is very little discomfort. Syntherol is much smoother than AAS injects which is very appealing when injecting EOD.

when I used syntherol, even at 3cc injects I didnt get much from it other than pain and maybe 1/4inch of inflammation... I know many love it but I couldnt get the results I wanted. I tried another product and got results with no pain. I used it as is used in my locale to produce a few pros. Only on the days you train that bodypart and it worked so much better than certain frequent injection protocols.

JJB... would you mix your AAS with SEO choice? I know many say this is a recipe for disaster but I dont really see how it would be.

when I used syntherol, even at 3cc injects I didnt get much from it other than pain and maybe 1/4inch of inflammation... I know many love it but I couldnt get the results I wanted. I tried another product and got results with no pain. I used it as is used in my locale to produce a few pros. Only on the days you train that bodypart and it worked so much better than certain frequent injection protocols.

JJB... would you mix your AAS with SEO choice? I know many say this is a recipe for disaster but I dont really see how it would be.

I tried mixing them a couple weeks ago bit didn't like the feel. Syntherol is so smooth that I feel more comfortable putting it in my arms and quads. I went back to glutes for AAS.

I guess different people respond differently to various SEO's. I got nothing at all out of PAINLESS PUMPS. Neither did my friend. I love syntherol.

Yeah for real. Im hitting 3 cc's into each tricep twice a week and it's definitely causing noticeable changes. Looks like they've got a pump all day

JJ how much have you done for seo in your legs? Worth doing if legs are starting to lag?

JJ how much have you done for seo in your legs? Worth doing if legs are starting to lag?

Lately, I'm doing 6ccs twice a week, usually on leg day but last night I did it on my off day. I think it's definitely worth it and over time will help my sweep develop. I noticed a guy a the gym who had a good sweep so I asked him if he ever did site injections in it. He said he injects his sweep twice a week on leg day. I asked if it helped. He said, "Are you kidding? Oh yeah! It helps a lot!"
I was just fishing when I asked the question but he said that's how he got a big sweep.

Lately, I'm doing 6ccs twice a week, usually on leg day but last night I did it on my off day. I think it's definitely worth it and over time will help my sweep develop. I noticed a guy a the gym who had a good sweep so I asked him if he ever did site injections in it. He said he injects his sweep twice a week on leg day. I asked if it helped. He said, "Are you kidding? Oh yeah! It helps a lot!"
I was just fishing when I asked the question but he said that's how he got a big sweep.

I've always wondered if Dennis Wolf pins everything in his sweep, has a crazy sweep moreso than other pros!

I've always wondered if Dennis Wolf pins everything in his sweep, has a crazy sweep moreso than other pros!

That's where I got the idea. I went to the Mr. Olympia and when Wolf came out I couldn't believe how much his sweep had grown. It was seriously bigger than that of Big Ramy. I don't remember Wolf looking like that years ago. I know these guys are all using synthol. I just learned of a National level competitor who went through 5,000ccs of SEO in his prep for last year's North American, no bullshit!

That protocol is interesting. I know you had said that injecting it eod into your quads would bring results, but injecting it only twice a week sounds even better.

Did the guy at the gym also use 6cc each time?

Would you try to train legs twice a week so that this protocol could be more efficient pre-workout?

Thanks for your time :)

That protocol is interesting. I know you had said that injecting it eod into your quads would bring results, but injecting it only twice a week sounds even better.

Did the guy at the gym also use 6cc each time?

Would you try to train legs twice a week so that this protocol could be more efficient pre-workout?

Thanks for your time :)

Yes, I am currently training quads twice a week. The guy at the gym is only doing 2ccs in each sweep and using gear. He said 6ccs is good with syntherol because it's smoother. With gear the irritation would be too great to use that much.

That's where I got the idea. I went to the Mr. Olympia and when Wolf came out I couldn't believe how much his sweep had grown. It was seriously bigger than that of Big Ramy. I don't remember Wolf looking like that years ago. I know these guys are all using synthol. I just learned of a National level competitor who went through 5,000ccs of SEO in his prep for last year's North American, no bullshit!

And he was a freak and placed shitty...can't imagine what the winners are doing

Yes, I am currently training quads twice a week. The guy at the gym is only doing 2ccs in each sweep and using gear. He said 6ccs is good with syntherol because it's smoother. With gear the irritation would be too great to use that much.

Great info. Like always, this is very helpful. Loading would not be necessary, correct?

I am following this thread closely. Pinkton, you look great. Please keep us updated.

Great info. Like always, this is very helpful. Loading would not be necessary, correct?

I am following this thread closely. Pinkton, you look great. Please keep us updated.

Loading as in starting with larger volume injections?

I think the key is to just site inject consistently to keep improving.

Loading as in starting with larger volume injections?

I think the key is to just site inject consistently to keep improving.

Loading as in injecting more frequently for a few days or even a couple of weeks to load up the muscle with oil, then going with 6cc twice a week?

I think the answer is no, because you prefer consistency??

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear