over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crosland....Under construction

From there I put on about 20 more pounds of mostly muscle and the started cutting. In a year or so I dropped to 320 and then after another bulk to 345 I cut to 305. I wanted to get lower but health problems 4 more surguries derailed me yet again. Now I'm on the comeback trail yet again... It's a good thing I love this shit or I would be 600lbs by now and disabled. Lol

Just for me mate toyed with competing even tried to diet a couple of times but I just don't want it enough

I hear you man. I've toyed around with the idea of competing and maybe 1 day ill see what its like to be shredded, but i just love food too much and love being huge. Im nowhere near your size at 6'1" and 265 but having started 12 years ago at 140 lbs ive always like size more than leanness

Thanks for the replies guys. Obviously you both put on muscle rather easily but I can see how you could get fatter than all hell if you just ate dirty all the time.

Hi guys
If you haven't guessed from the user name the film is about me.
Ok to answer some of your questions
Chest, my chest is embarrassingly poor my left pec is completely detached and my right is partially torn. Unfortunately when I tore my pec I stopped training for 12 yrs so even though I had some event pec development at the time I lost a lot and my injury has prevented. Me from rebuilding it. I must admit though even I was shocked at how bad it looked on camera . I have recently managed to get some improvements by bust focusing on my good side, in the past I'd always worked to my weak Side I figure one good pec is better than two bad ones.

First off welcome to PM Brother!
I have dealt with a few pec tears(nothing completely detached)and my thinking is you haven't let it keep you from doing what you loved.

Food, yup when I'm pushing 10,000 clean and when I say clean I mean clean, rice and boiled meats no sauces Mayer just a bit of salt. At my biggest I was eating over 7kg of food a day.

HA! I complain because my little ass has to eat 5000 calories a day,10,000 shows that to be big you have to eat big~!

Health, you have valid points and I don't for one minute claim to te healthy in fact in the film I go over how much I struggle for breath. This has improved somewhat but I accept there are major risks. I am actually a harm reduction councillor for steroids so I am very aware of health risks, I have bloods done and apart from sodium being a bit low just after finishing a cycle of over 5g a week everything was normal.

Very glad for you brother! Now we can try to explain all the rest of the unhealthy McDonalds eating mother-fuckers here in the grand USA:D

Regards my heart I've had an angiogram, echo and full heart work over and everything came back normal left ventricle enlarged but otherwise fine and no excessive plaque build up which is a major issue with users.

My bp on cycle at 360lb was 124/76 if I remember correctly

Anyway I hope you enjoy the film

Very good blood pressure mine was 124/72 and i am 100+ pounds less!I am thankful at 45 to have this number .At 42 over 350 you should be dancing,that would be funny(lol)
If thats what people think Bodybuilding is today, thats a FUCKEN shame !!!!!

He is FAT with no definition !

Get the fuck off this board Mr O:rolleyes:

I wouldn't class myself as overly strong for my size but here goes all kg unless stated
Dead 300x4
Squat 300x6
Bench 220x4
Bent over row 260x3
Behind neck press 220x4
Pull down 525lbx6

Again nice~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 42 plan is actually to hit 400 even if only for a day

Thank you I'm glad you like my vids

Advice from somebody that has been involved in this crazy lifestyle ,just be careful but you know that already!

I am the biggest cheapskate but i want to watch myself!!!

WELCOME again ~!

I'm a big fan of dave, I love his interviews and blogs and his honesty, judging by his accent and the locations filmed in that video, he's also pretty local to me, I'm not a fan of his shape tho, I wouldn't look at him and say yeh I want to look like that, but I'd love to see him at his leanest

you are doing 5grams of gear? what is in thoes 5 grams.. and are you on slin and hgh?

lookning huge. tobad you dont get leaner you will look so much bigger. :)

crazy to see you go all your for size and film it much respect.

Well I just got to watching it and I have to say that you are impressive and not just in the physical sense... This is exactly the type of media that bodybuilding needs more of! I love the way you show your passion for bodybuilding and your honesty about the sacrafices we make to achive our goals. You come across as a intelligent and good guy. Thank you for doing this brotha! And you are a freak!!!

you are doing 5grams of gear? what is in thoes 5 grams.. and are you on slin and hgh?

Not sure if he was still on the same cycle as the film, but in the film he said he was on:

2.5g test
1g tren
200mgs anavar per day

Oh my god! You are a MONSTER! Like my name states I'm trying to get there but only been on the dark side for 2.5 years, been training for 30 though. If at all possible I will get there some day. You are an inspiration to people like me. I don't do it to compete, I just want to be big and strong as a bull. THANKS.

No slin or hgh
2.5g test enth 1.5 deca 1g oxy
Or
2.5g test e 1g tren 1.4g oxy
I've been as high as 1.5g tren but felt no extra benefit

Last edited:
Oh my god! You are a MONSTER! Like my name states I'm trying to get there but only been on the dark side for 2.5 years, been training for 30 though. If at all possible I will get there some day. You are an inspiration to people like me. I don't do it to compete, I just want to be big and strong as a bull. THANKS.

Thank you

No slin or hgh
2.5g test enth 1.5 deca 1g oxy
Or
2.5g test e 1g tren 1.4g oxy
I've been as high as 1.5g tren but felt no extra benefit

Do you see slin and gh as part of your arsenal to get to 400lb? Can't belive you got to that size without either, that's just amazing work

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

When you say no GH or slin do you also mean you have never tried them? If so do you think of ever trying them and possibly lowering the gear to see if you can get the same results with less total g's per week? NOT criticizing in any way shape or form just curious. You could toss peptides in to the same question.

I totally understand your quest 100%. I used to go size all out. At one point me and a buddy were hanging out in a very rough part of town. We walked into a room filled with very hard gang members, no doubt some of them armed. As soon as I walked in they all stopped talking and one said, "Damn boy, you fucking huge we aint messing with you!" It sure is a great feeling.

I personally stopped as my feet hurt by the end of the day and so did my back. I wish you the best and will be ordering the video soon. Please take care of your self we want you around here for a good long while!

I just looked at this thread for the first time. Welcome to the board Dave. Your film is priced in English pounds. How does that convert to US dollars?

Do you see slin and gh as part of your arsenal to get to 400lb? Can't belive you got to that size without either, that's just amazing work

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I'm considering it for next cycle

When you say no GH or slin do you also mean you have never tried them? If so do you think of ever trying them and possibly lowering the gear to see if you can get the same results with less total g's per week? NOT criticizing in any way shape or form just curious. You could toss peptides in to the same question.

I totally understand your quest 100%. I used to go size all out. At one point me and a buddy were hanging out in a very rough part of town. We walked into a room filled with very hard gang members, no doubt some of them armed. As soon as I walked in they all stopped talking and one said, "Damn boy, you fucking huge we aint messing with you!" It sure is a great feeling.

I personally stopped as my feet hurt by the end of the day and so did my back. I wish you the best and will be ordering the video soon. Please take care of your self we want you around here for a good long while!

I have played with them both but never run properly I'm considering the both for my next cycle but was going to run gear very similar

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131