over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crosland....Under construction

I feel you brotha! At my biggest I was about 416lb and my arms were over 24 inches... But I was pretty fat. Everything is hard when you're that fuckin huge... I cut all the way down to 305lbs at about 12 percent body fat about 3 1/2 years ago but had to have some surguries and ended up out of the game for 2 1/2 years...started back at 360ish and went up to 386 in a couple of months. I have trimmed down to 338lbs with a goal of 300 lean... Good luck with your goals bro but be careful man! That's a lot of weight to carry... Trust me I know.

That's some size
Yeah I know I'm going to have to be careful

I hit 364lb but was struggling to function at that weight sitting just over 350lb at moment getting ready to push to 380lb
Arms are 24.5inch

I'm curious if your goal is just more scale weight? I mean is it body part measurements that count for you or just pure scale weight?

Even though dieting and cardio can be a bitch it's probably healthier if you were 325lbs and "lean" then 380lbs and not lean. You'd be "bigger" at 325lbs and low body fat in my opinion. Then again if scale weight is your main drive then my thoughts are irrelevant.

Ps...I find I grow much better when I'm leaner.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
That's some size
Yeah I know I'm going to have to be careful

If you don't already have one think about getting a C-pap machine. I think that the number one killer for big mother f'rs like us is untreated apnea... It's serious business my man! Plus once you get used to it you will sleep better and recover quicker!!! That's important for gains!

If you don't already have one think about getting a C-pap machine. I think that the number one killer for big mother f'rs like us is untreated apnea... It's serious business my man! Plus once you get used to it you will sleep better and recover quicker!!! That's important for gains!

Got one mate love the thing

I'm curious if your goal is just more scale weight? I mean is it body part measurements that count for you or just pure scale weight?

Even though dieting and cardio can be a bitch it's probably healthier if you were 325lbs and "lean" then 380lbs and not lean. You'd be "bigger" at 325lbs and low body fat in my opinion. Then again if scale weight is your main drive then my thoughts are irrelevant.

Ps...I find I grow much better when I'm leaner.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I see your point but it's not weight for weights sake just the easiest way to quantify my size goal

how long do you plan on staying at 380 for?

how old are you?

watched some of your vids you come across well

Damn awesome idea for a documentary and damn Bro You're a house...How do You get an actual DVD and not a download?

Last edited:
Here is me at about 330 just so you guys don't think I'm bull shiting you! :) nothing but juice. No gh or slin.

You're a MONSTER Dude!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

how long do you plan on staying at 380 for?

how old are you?

watched some of your vids you come across well

I'm 42 plan is actually to hit 400 even if only for a day

Thank you I'm glad you like my vids

Damn awesome idea for a documentary and damn Bro You're a house...How do You get an actual DVD and not a download?

Sorry only digital download investment costs for a commercial DVD where too high however nothing stopping you burning it yo dvd

Sorry only digital download investment costs for a commercial DVD where too high however nothing stopping you burning it yo dvd

Hey Dave, welcome to pro muscle

I just realised who you are, my mate Ste Joel from Liverpool trains with Nathan is always talking about you haha said you have the biggest arms he's ever seen, he wasn't lying either ha

Just watched the trailer and a few other clips on you tube, looks cool, I'll download full film later when I get home

Hey Dave, welcome to pro muscle

I just realised who you are, my mate Ste Joel from Liverpool trains with Nathan is always talking about you haha said you have the biggest arms he's ever seen, he wasn't lying either ha

Just watched the trailer and a few other clips on you tube, looks cool, I'll download full film later when I get home

Is Nathan still in hospital

Is Nathan still in hospital

Yeah, he might be out tomorrow

Got a virus, nuemonia I think, although Nathan was in my class in school I don't see much of him, speak to Ste a few times aweek like

Hope this virus don't mess him up for the british final, looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table ha

I'm not the leanest I'm the first to admit it and I hold water badly which smooths me out but I'm not as fat as you might think

Pic is the same condition just not as watery and again though not lean in bb terms not bad in my book

Look awesome great work, dont even bother responding to an asshat comment like that

Anyone with a clue knows the deal and what we put our bodies through and how much out look can change depending on many factors

Keep up the good work

You're a MONSTER Dude!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks... But I'm no where near where I wanna be... I gotta get me some 25's like Dave here! If I ever get my shit together I believe I could hold 320-330 lean with little difficulty. Right now I feel like 300 lean is reasonable goal... But I'm still in the process of getting back what I lost and dropping the fat I gained.

Freak and Phattony, how did you guys get started on your crusades? Where you guys always huge even before picking up a weight? Or did you have to force feed yourself and actually get fat at first?

Freak and Phattony, how did you guys get started on your crusades? Where you guys always huge even before picking up a weight? Or did you have to force feed yourself and actually get fat at first?

I came from this kept trying to compete but all the time I was dieting I felt like body wanted to grow so eventually I just thought fuck lets see what I can do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 32,707

As a kid I was always very big for my age but also over weight. I was 5'4 and 200 pounds in 4th grade. By 8th grade I reached my full hight of 6'2 and I reached 305lbs. I was very athletic for my size so naturally I played football. I started really weight training as a freshman and muscle came easy but so did the fat. I reached 20inch arms as a jr in high school at 320 lbs. injuries (3 ACL reconstructions, 60% cartilage removed, lower lumbar surgury) kept me from makeing anything of my athletic talents and caused me to balloon up to 365 lbs at 19 years old. So I turned to bodybuilding and have been battleing ever since. I'm 32 now. It's been a back and forth affair but I have continually made progress and plan on being bigger and better than ever within a year! I always kept my shirt on when I was really fat but this is me 8 years ago at 396 lbs...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11,444

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members