over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Crosland....Under construction

Checking this out tomorrow for sure

Hey UC,

Mad respect for what you're doing. Every once in a while I get tempted to do the same thing, but haven't had the balls to go that aggressive yet.

Two questions:

Can US citizens purchase the movie?

Also, what were macros like at 10k cals? I watched some of your youtube videos and one of them said 700 carbs, 500 protein, which is 4800...just curious what you added in? Fats, carbs, protein, all?

That was when I cut back to give my body a break
Never really measure macros but roughly carbs were around 1.2 kg protein was around 1kg the rest was fats

And yes the film is available in the USA Under Construction The Film | One Man's Experiment To Push His Body To Its Absolute Size Limit

If thats what people think Bodybuilding is today, thats a FUCKEN shame !!!!!

He is FAT with no definition !

I'm not the leanest I'm the first to admit it and I hold water badly which smooths me out but I'm not as fat as you might think

Pic is the same condition just not as watery and again though not lean in bb terms not bad in my book

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 25,659
F...ing SWOLE!! Glad to have you join us here at PM. What weight did you get up to and what was your arm size in the pic you just posted?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I will definitely be checking out the film... Your arms and back are truely freaky bro!

Maybe I missed it but i am wondering what your hight is?

That dude calling him fat is a simpleton.. just because he doesn't look like Phil Heath doesn't mean he doesn't deserve respect.. He is definently a pro.. when you can start to fathom the mental anguish, the sacrifice the constant eating the constant training the consistency the devotion then you can understand the hardwork that has been put into his physique.. yea he ain't shredded and tan.. but my God he's big and in my book that's the dude when I see in public I go shake his hand and admire his size and show respect to because our new generation of bodybuilding nobody wants to acknowledge anyone else's hardwork .. and it needs to change

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Your a fuckin idiot... Is beaver a synonym for pussy? Cus I'm betting you a skinny ass little bitch! You obviously don't know shit about the reality of bodybuilding, have No respect for the game, and No respect for the every day players! Not every bodybuilder is blessed with an ideal build. Many of us face injuries that alter our physic. And most of the biggest guys in bodybuilding have been as high of body fat percentage or close to when on an all out bulks at some point in their careers. If you don't like this thread move on down to the next thread! Don't spread your negitive disrespectful idiocy or you will be called out. Go back to bodybuilding dot com if your not gonna learn some respect ass clown!

Truth

Started watching some of his blog vids. There's some good stuff in some of these.

F...ing SWOLE!! Glad to have you join us here at PM. What weight did you get up to and what was your arm size in the pic you just posted?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I hit 364lb but was struggling to function at that weight sitting just over 350lb at moment getting ready to push to 380lb
Arms are 24.5inch

I hit 364lb but was struggling to function at that weight sitting just over 350lb at moment getting ready to push to 380lb
Arms are 24.5inch
Well get u there.

Maybe need feeding tubes haha

I will definitely be checking out the film... Your arms and back are truely freaky bro!

Maybe I missed it but i am wondering what your hight is?

Back shot for ya bit old I'm a bit wider now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 9,598
That dude calling him fat is a simpleton.. just because he doesn't look like Phil Heath doesn't mean he doesn't deserve respect.. He is definently a pro.. when you can start to fathom the mental anguish, the sacrifice the constant eating the constant training the consistency the devotion then you can understand the hardwork that has been put into his physique.. yea he ain't shredded and tan.. but my God he's big and in my book that's the dude when I see in public I go shake his hand and admire his size and show respect to because our new generation of bodybuilding nobody wants to acknowledge anyone else's hardwork .. and it needs to change

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely. He's pushed size to the absolute limit and kept a reasonsble body fat doing so. I prefer to stay leaner but that's my choice and this is his choice. I wouldn't shake his hand though. he'd probably break every bone in mine. When I see extremes whether it be size in this case or extreme conditioning or strength if its a power lifter/strongman all I see is extreme work ethic, dedication and sacrifice. That's got to be respected weather that persons goals are the same as yours or not.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Arms are 24.5inch

I feel you brotha! At my biggest I was about 416lb and my arms were over 24 inches... But I was pretty fat. Everything is hard when you're that fuckin huge... I cut all the way down to 305lbs at about 12 percent body fat about 3 1/2 years ago but had to have some surguries and ended up out of the game for 2 1/2 years...started back at 360ish and went up to 386 in a couple of months. I have trimmed down to 338lbs with a goal of 300 lean... Good luck with your goals bro but be careful man! That's a lot of weight to carry... Trust me I know.

Here is me at about 330 just so you guys don't think I'm bull shiting you! :) nothing but juice. No gh or slin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 12,033
lifts?

whats some of your best lifts?

can you post some of the meals you have/have had

good luck

whats some of your best lifts?

can you post some of the meals you have/have had

good luck

I wouldn't class myself as overly strong for my size but here goes all kg unless stated
Dead 300x4
Squat 300x6
Bench 220x4
Bent over row 260x3
Behind neck press 220x4
Pull down 525lbx6

Food wise 100-150g dry weight brown rice 400g boiled meat 6 to 7 times a day
150-200g oats in a morning with 15 egg whites

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members