over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on test and tren

Isn't the whole point of a cruise to recover? How are you going to do that on tren?

Isn't the whole point of a cruise to recover? How are you going to do that on tren?

When I cruise I use the minimum amount my body needs to maintain gains in between blasts. I'm really not trying to recover from anything. I'm on year round, but if I ever decide to come off that's when recovery would come in to play for me.

Cruise on Test & Primo. Leave Tren for blasts.

When I cruise I use the minimum amount my body needs to maintain gains in between blasts. I'm really not trying to recover from anything. I'm on year round, but if I ever decide to come off that's when recovery would come in to play for me.

What's your blast cycles look like?

And what's the highest you've went to test the boundaries?

What's your blast cycles look like?

And what's the highest you've went to test the boundaries?

My blasts aren't very high or long imo. 750mg-1g test, 400-500 tren, 80-100mg pre w/o dbol or adrol. I also like to use slin during a blast. 10 weeks is about as long as I can go running that amount of gear. I'm in my mid 40's now so I don't push the pedal down too hard ;)

Last edited:
Hi guys!! I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback.

I was diagnosed with low test a few years back in the UK...poor sex drive and felt terrible...however my Dr said it wasn't low enough to get prescribed trt.

So I took matters into my own hands and self prescribed 250mg sustanon e10d with the odd blast inbetween, getting regular bloodwork done which always came back fine.

Anyway after my last blast (350mg test/700mg tren/wk) I decided to include tren in my current cruise and I'm running 150mg test e/200mg tren e every week.

Will still continue to get bloodwork done and monitor my health very closely, but was just wandering if any of you guys have done anything similar and if you had any issues?

I'm planning my next blast in 10 weeks which will be a lean bulk but am undecided between the following cycles...

150mg test enth/wk
100mg tren ace eod (total: 350mg)
100mg npp eod (total:350mg)
100mg anadrol ed
20mg nolva ed

or

150mg test enth/week
50mg test prop eod (total test: 325mg)
100mg tren ace eod (total: 350mg)
100mg anadrol ed
0.25mg adex eod
20mg nolva ed

Each cycle will be for 6 weeks...would love to hear your opinions.

Don´t fool yourself... 250 mg of test per week it´s NOT HRT 80 mg is. And using tren and test at those levels it is NOT cruising, is just an excuse to stay on a long cycle... If that is what you want to do then go ahead... I´ve done it, many here have as well, but it is not cruising... you bridge on low amounts of test period! and NO 250 mg a week is NOT low amounts of test either!

Last edited:
I agree with Knight , if you are just cruising stick to the amounts Knight said , you'll definitely maintain a good build while staying healthy .

Oh yeah... cruise on low amounts of tren... that will keep you healthy! That is morronic!!! stupid advice... tren is not a healthy option to lower the hormone levels in your body during a bridge. Test only is!

Kid if you want to stay healthy don´t listen any of what these guys have to say... they are not cruising, their advice is just an excuse to stay on a cycle year round... talk to Emeric he will give you real good advice

Your axis can´t recover if you are shooting hormones in your system, it doesn´t matter if it is only a low amount of test... so no cruising is not to recover, but to give your body a break from all those drugs you are pushing into it

If someone want to stay with perfect health... i think stop lift heavy weights, stop diet, stop go to fking low body fat ( BF% which you need on stage isn't good for stay healthy... ) STOP BODYBUILDING and go jogging 3x days a week or go for a walk with Your dog and eat healthy food ( even nowadays it is hard to find healthy food, you know... chickens with steroids etc. etc. ) in moderate amounts.

When we talk about AAS... all above TRT dose of Test is not healthy... :confused:

Cruise on Test & Primo. Leave Tren for blasts.

I'm getting too old for doing crazy shit. My next cruise after competing this summer will be something like 150 Test and 150 Primo EW.

Oh yeah... cruise on low amounts of tren... that will keep you healthy! That is morronic!!! stupid advice... tren is not a healthy option to lower the hormone levels in your body during a bridge. Test only is!

Ok , insult me , call me a moron , I have been called worse .100 mg of tren a week during a cruise is not the end of the world .show me proof that 100 mg of tren for a couple of weeks is reaking havoc on somebody's health .you sound like one of those know it all guys that was banned once before and came back with a different name and now like to insult members .you don't have to agree with what I am saying but try not to be such a dick with your comments

Last edited:

Why? Specifically why?

If argue from a physiological perspective there is at minimum no difference. Hell at least on test tren cruise estrogen stays low and no ai is needed.

Again I'm soeaking of like an 80/80 dose here or a total dose of under 200mgs max.

After 20 weeks I had FAR better bloodwork on test /tren over just test. I will concede most of that is due to a very low dose.

This whole tren is the devil thing is just made up billshit. Plenty of people feel like hell on just test and when it gets down to business bloodeork and overall health always seems to come down to total dose being used.

My hdl is now pushing 60 on test/tren after 24 weeks. No water retention, low estrogen (well normal amount I should say, don't need an so, and a low enough tren dose to avoid the bad sides.

I would not agree to the cruise dose the op suggested so I'm with you in that.

Ok , insult me , call me a moron , I have been called worse .100 mg of tren a week during a cruise is not the end of the world .show me proof that 100 mg of tren for a couple of weeks is reaking havoc on somebody's health .you sound like one of those know it all guys that was banned once before and came back with a different name and now like to insult members .you don't have to agree with what I am saying but try not to be such a dick with your comments

You are right I should have not insulted you or your comment. I retract myself. My apologies.

Your axis can´t recover if you are shooting hormones in your system, it doesn´t matter if it is only a low amount of test... so no cruising is not to recover, but to give your body a break from all those drugs you are pushing into it

this is 100 % correct!!

one can cruise on what ever they feel works for them. however, if the reason for your cruise is to allow your body to recover then its not entirely possible while on any hormones as your body will never completely recover..

last thing i will say to this is who ever is interested in cruising to try to get some what back to normal should get blood work done as it will let you know what is going on w your body. if your just beginning or have been in the game a while dont blow this off as you spend so much time and money to try to look your best on the outside do the same for yourself on the inside...

pretty sure Kaladryn wasn't talking about recovering HPTA function.. he's a pretty smart dude.

if you are going to post 5 times in a row.. please put some thought into what you are actually writing lol, and who you are quoting.

having said that, you are certainly correct that Tren is not a drug that can be "cruised" on.. any dose of tren is unhealthy, and testosterone is really the only compound that should be a part of a "cruise"...maybe some HGH or peptides..

and while 250mg test/week is not a TRT dose, it is generally fine as a "cruise" dose, as it will allow liver values, cholesterol, blood pressure, inflammation, etc.. to recover back to good levels (this is typically).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131