over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on test and tren

Agree on the fact that Kaladryn is a really a knowledgeable person. I enjoy all his posts, he has always interesting things to say. I just replied to his statement as it was... thinking he meant axis recovery... I agreed with him on another post that you should bridge on lower amounts of hormones so all your internal organs get a brake from the high doses of ASS and other drugs so they can recover from all the stress

When I cruise I use the minimum amount my body needs to maintain gains in between blasts. I'm really not trying to recover from anything. I'm on year round, but if I ever decide to come off that's when recovery would come in to play for me.

Ha did I upset you Big Boy... who the f am I? I am nobody to tell you what to do... but this comment I am quoting tells me exactly who you are and how you think... and honestly you should not be giving advice to anyone...

Ha did I upset you Big Boy... who the f am I? I am nobody to tell you what to do... but this comment I am quoting tells me exactly who you are and how you think... and honestly you should not be giving advice to anyone...

I don't give advice. I just share my opinions and experiences. But hey, thanks for sharing....and caring :)

Once the handbag swinging has finished does anyone have an opinion on my next blast?

having said that, you are certainly correct that Tren is not a drug that can be "cruised" on.. any dose of tren is unhealthy, and testosterone is really the only compound that should be a part of a "cruise"...maybe some HGH or peptides..

and while 250mg test/week is not a TRT dose, it is generally fine as a "cruise" dose, as it will allow liver values, cholesterol, blood pressure, inflammation, etc.. to recover back to good levels (this is typically).

Why is that? Could you be more specific from a physiological perspective why? I mean beyond just "test" is natural. At a granular level could you explain why tren is not for a cruise if your bloodwork and blood pressure is perfect?

I'd put my money on an 80/80 test tren cruise as far as results and bloodwork over a 250 test cruise.

If you want to talk same dose I don't think you will have a recovery issue on 80/80 test tren verse 160 test. Obviously we are not looking for hpta recovery but for health recovery.

Why is that? Could you be more specific from a physiological perspective why? I mean beyond just "test" is natural. At a granular level could you explain why tren is not for a cruise if your bloodwork and blood pressure is perfect?

I'd put my money on an 80/80 test tren cruise as far as results and bloodwork over a 250 test cruise.

If you want to talk same dose I don't think you will have a recovery issue on 80/80 test tren verse 160 test. Obviously we are not looking for hpta recovery but for health recovery.

well, everyone responds to drugs differently, so I can't answer the question for you. however, bloodwork does not paint the entire picture.

in my experience, tren has quite a negative effect on lipids

and some people can't even look at the stuff without having a steep rise in blood pressure (nothing makes my blood pressure rise besides being really heavy, so im fortunate in that regard).

the amount of solvents required to make tren and keep it from crashing is also considered detrimental, though I can't really speak to that as I have not researched it much.

I can't imagine tren, being a nandrolone derivative, as being particularly good for your blood vessels either (as I recall, nandrolone deca is 11x or so more destructive to blood vessels than testosterone).

just my .02

Good initial philosophy on only using it when needed. Ironically, using 1/2 or 3/4 the amount of test in relation to tren would likely give less sides.
Pharm grade cabaser is always a good idea on nandrolone and tren.

I agree. Up until a couple years ago, I'd always been a proponent of using test as the building block to every cycle, and since a cruise was 200-250mg, 500mg was the minimum every blast would begin with, though normally much higher.

Two years ago, I decided to run a low test high tren cycle, as I'd been hearing a lot about them. And frankly, I'll never do it any other way

To the OP, I personally could never call a cycle with tren a cruise cycle. But by that same token, I'm not trying to get my pro-card.
Every person is individual with regard to how they respond to trainings, nutrients, and certain compounds. Ultimately, those bloods and your own body's feeling is the greatest guide.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity