over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

37 days on MK-677, blood work results.

there some nice test levels and estrogen for 600 mgs test and .5 adex 2x's weekly.

how often do you pin weekly?

how many days after last test shot?

I would think gh levels would be higher. why igf levels higher, hows this working

232 before.. 312 after.

I feel pretty good on 50mg. My hands fall asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night and in the morning. . But it's not to bad. Sleep has been great otherwise. The most dramatic side effect is strength for sure. What were you having trouble with?

Sent from my SM-G313F using Tapatalk

IGF-1 levels build up too so I would expect them to rise over the next few weeks (you haven't been on 50mg for long). It would be interesting to see where they are at in 4 weeks if you carry on at 50mg per day. Although for guys wanting simialr results I don't think 50mg is needed at all... even 12.5-25mg should increase IGF-1 by 50-150 points or so. There is more to MK-677 than IGF-1 levels though.

there some nice test levels and estrogen for 600 mgs test and .5 adex 2x's weekly.

how often do you pin weekly?

how many days after last test shot?

I would think gh levels would be higher. why igf levels higher, hows this working

I pin every Mon and Thurs.

For this I pinned 1 day before my blood draw. I usually wait a few days, but my schedule was messed up. I also take the adex on the days that I pin.

dang, those are nice results... think I'm gonna have to try this soon :)

Serum GH scores are harder to tie down due to the pulsatile manner.

I'd say the increase in IGF-1 is very much an indicator (along with the anecdotal evidence you mention) that it's working.

FWIW, I have a small pituitary tumor (micro-adenoma/prolactinoma), so I've had pituitary hormones drawn numerous times and my HGH (first the in the morning) has always been 0.01 -- it's never registered higher than that. My IGF-1 has been at the high end of normal range, though.

I've been on MK-677 at 30mg/day for coming up on 2 months in a few more days. I'm planning to have a draw at some point to see if my GH serum level is actually more than that 0.01 lol.

But all that said, I wouldn't worry about that so much since you've got the increase in IGF-1 and the other results you've already noticed.

Thanks for sharing!

Thinking abt trying mk677, so you would say its worth it?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Is this in any way, shape, or form comparable to pharm grade GH? If you are on 4-5 ius of pharm grade GH is there an average your IGF levels will rise?

Thinking abt trying mk677, so you would say its worth it?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
I found with me it took a while before I started seeing a dramatic increase in strength, but the gains did come. So for the price you pay to raise your IGF above the 'high' level.. I say it's worth it. Just find a good drink to mix it with because it is horrible

Is this in any way, shape, or form comparable to pharm grade GH? If you are on 4-5 ius of pharm grade GH is there an average your IGF levels will rise?
I've never been on any type of gh before. But from what I've read, pharmaceutical gh is still best. Mk677 pulsates GH where pharm GH gives you a steady release. I'm not 100% on that though. But for the price and availability.. This might be as close as you can get. Also look into stacking it with other peptides.

After reading more and more this seems better and safer than using peptides. The process in which is promotes secretion does not "fatigue" the pituitary like cjc hex etc. plus it's once a day oral dosing is obviously convient.

Studies show something like 40-50% higher IGF levels after 6 months and 80-90% higher levels after 12 months

Is the 80 point increase enough to be anabolic though?

For instance testosterone...say you took a natural and increased his test levels by 50%...the amount of muscle gained if any would not be anything too dramatic

I guess the question than is how high do igf levels need to be to promote an anabolic response?

4-5iu of pharm grade gh is superior to mk. Everyone's liver processes gh differently so there is no way to say for sure that igf level will increase a certain number of points on 4-5ius.

After reading more and more this seems better and safer than using peptides. The process in which is promotes secretion does not "fatigue" the pituitary like cjc hex etc. plus it's once a day oral dosing is obviously convient.

Studies show something like 40-50% higher IGF levels after 6 months and 80-90% higher levels after 12 months

As far as I am aware, CJC does not "fatigue" the pituitary. I have seen 2 guys now with IGF-1 levels in the low 600's from high-dose DAC and MK-677. One of these readings was taken about a month after starting and the other about 3 months in. If IGF-1 levels were still at that level after 3 months, there is no fatigue. The pituitary has enormous GH producing potential. Hence, diseases like gigantism exist. The pituitary only releases a small amount of the GH is makes. It contains large stores of GH at all times, and can produce it rapidly if need be.

What I would be more concerned with is your horrendous cholesterol levels.

You've got an HDL reading of 10. Low HDL is a big factor in the development of arteriosclerosis.

What I would be more concerned with is your horrendous cholesterol levels.

You've got an HDL reading of 10. Low HDL is a big factor in the development of arteriosclerosis.
I think your looking at my vldl, which is 10, but it says that's in the normal range. My HDL came back at 53. Just 1 point lower than my previous. Freaked me out there lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stop reading whatever it is your reading.....

Stop reading whatever it is your reading.....

Really?

Why?

are you saying the studies are wrong and that it cannot and won't do that or???

Because the person thst started this thread has igf levels of about 25% above his baseline currently with only 37 days of use. You don't think his levels could continue to rise?

You seem to have the answers so post up and I will read your vast knowledge in the subject instead of the other studies.

I've mentioned it before on this forum. I don't have a high lost count here please don't confuse thst with lack of knowledge or activity in this community. As you can see I've been a member here since 07 been in this community for 15 years give or take. Talk to me with the respect and depth you would a peer not a peeon. It goes a lot farther when you want people to listen to you.

From my understanding of peps and MK, the pituitary gland doesn't fatigue more with one than the other, MK will pulse GH for 25 hours and HEX + CJC or whatever other GHRPS don't pulse GH for that long hence the multiple daily injects required, to get GH to pulse throughout the day.

Hope my simple explanation makes sense lol. Some of the pep reps are much more scientific and can explain it much better than I :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear