over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding in Ipam...questions

I don't bury my head in research because the research is not done on bbers or for bbers. I use the stuff and the results of what I do speak for themselves. I don't claim to be a peptide guru but I have been called The Peptide Sheikh recently [emoji6]

Rambo is the peptide God of the underworld. I always refer guys to Rambo on questions I can't answer. Rambo retains everything he reads. My brain has had too much drug related damage to ratain much. I have to reread studies over and over. Too many raves back in the day. :D

I must be some kind of master of psychology if I'm plugging anybody. And I guess I'm working in concert with JJ too since he brought him up. Or I used mind control on him. You guys know much less than you think you do. How many years have you had your heads buried in the research? How many of you pay to have your peptides mass spec'd?

Then tell us your results you God of Peptide Testing. The Peptide Sheikh would like to know them :D Seriously post them up if you have actually done any testing or have you just read them elsewhere?

I need some advice from you guys. I am coming to the end of an 18 month GH run with TP's greys, I am going to come off now at the beginning of my summer cycle, but I still want a little GH Kick with peps... as my natural GH is probably shot.

I was talking to JJ about this last week and I was just going to run a light dose of MK because I'm lazy and tired of pinning, but the more I think about it I might want to run GHRH and GHRP.

Would I be best with CJC DAC and Hex or CJC DAC and Ipam? For some reason I thought Ipam was better I cant remember why, it was like 3 years ago when I ran these type of peps and I forgot all the info. I think Ipam had less sides, maybe less prolactin?

Give me some advice I would run no DAC also, what ever will get me decent results, I just dont want to get prolactin sides but I have some old Prami that should still be good...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. If you think just running the MK low is a good idea maybe ill do that, but I figured I should not make a decision just bc im too lazy to pin...

I need some advice from you guys. I am coming to the end of an 18 month GH run with TP's greys, I am going to come off now at the beginning of my summer cycle, but I still want a little GH Kick with peps... as my natural GH is probably shot.

I was talking to JJ about this last week and I was just going to run a light dose of MK because I'm lazy and tired of pinning, but the more I think about it I might want to run GHRH and GHRP.

Would I be best with CJC DAC and Hex or CJC DAC and Ipam? For some reason I thought Ipam was better I cant remember why, it was like 3 years ago when I ran these type of peps and I forgot all the info. I think Ipam had less sides, maybe less prolactin?

Give me some advice I would run no DAC also, what ever will get me decent results, I just dont want to get prolactin sides but I have some old Prami that should still be good...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. If you think just running the MK low is a good idea maybe ill do that, but I figured I should not make a decision just bc im too lazy to pin...

Ipamorelin is specific to HGH release only, no prolactin or cortisol. Ipamorelin is awesome but must be dosed high in order to get a good HGH release.
500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac 3 times a day would give you a hard appearance with no bloat.

Ipamorelin is specific to HGH release only, no prolactin or cortisol. Ipamorelin is awesome but must be dosed high in order to get a good HGH release.
500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac 3 times a day would give you a hard appearance with no bloat.

Yeah I read the whole thread, I have no problem dosing the Ipam high I just want the results. That must have been what I read a few years ago that Ipam does not affect prolactin, I dont want to deal with that shit.

I should do it fasted right? Thats gonna be hard since I just started my cycle but ill figure it out...

Yeah I read the whole thread, I have no problem dosing the Ipam high I just want the results. That must have been what I read a few years ago that Ipam does not affect prolactin, I dont want to deal with that shit.

I should do it fasted right? Thats gonna be hard since I just started my cycle but ill figure it out...

That same thread proved you don't need to be fasted but I try my best to take GH peptides a half hour before meals. I eat every 2-3 hours so my stomach is never empty though.

That same thread proved you don't need to be fasted but I try my best to take GH peptides a half hour before meals. I eat every 2-3 hours so my stomach is never empty though.

Ok, thats why I said it would be hard to be fasted while im on cycle, ill be eating every 3 hours. Actually I eat every 3 hours year round... Thats good to know that you dont need to be fasted. Thanks

By reading your posts I would also recommend Ipam at 500mcg and 100mcg cjc no dac. I would run that for about 3 months then try MK-677 afterwards before going back on HGH. MK-677 will surprise you.

Ok, thats why I said it would be hard to be fasted while im on cycle, ill be eating every 3 hours. Actually I eat every 3 hours year round... Thats good to know that you dont need to be fasted. Thanks

Yeah, as bodybuilders our metabolisms get so fast that you need the protein every 3 hours. I often have protein oat drinks if I wake up in the middle of the night too.

By reading your posts I would also recommend Ipam at 500mcg and 100mcg cjc no dac. I would run that for about 3 months then try MK-677 afterwards before going back on HGH. MK-677 will surprise you.

I was going to jump straight to the MK when coming off the GH for a while, just to take a break from all the pinning. But I have never been one to put convenience ahead of results, so I will do the No Dac and Ipam for the summer and then the MK.

I love MK when I come off AAS, so ill save that for the fall.

I was going to jump straight to the MK when coming off the GH for a while, just to take a break from all the pinning. But I have never been one to put convenience ahead of results, so I will do the No Dac and Ipam for the summer and then the MK.

Mk677 keeps your size very well while off AAS. I know several naturals guys at my gym that made great gains on MK677 alone.

Either way would be fine so just do what you want. Although I think out of the two the cjc no dac and ipam would be the best for the summer months.

can you desensitize to Ipam?

I think you can desensitize to every drug.
I can't think of any drug I've ever used that didn't slowly reduce in effectiveness. The body has counter measures for everything foreign you put into it.
That being said, GH peptides like ipamorelin shouldn't desensitize the pituitary gland anywhere near as much as hexarelin. And even hexarelin proved 50% HGH output after twice a day dosing of 200mcg for 16 straight weeks. One month later it works as good as at first. There is a study on that.

good Im banging away at the hex right now, about to start mk tomorrow night with 1mg of DAC EOD.

What dose should I start with mk and should I dose it at night with the dac, or dose the dac with hex preworkout if it falls on a workout day?

good Im banging away at the hex right now, about to start mk tomorrow night with 1mg of DAC EOD.

What dose should I start with mk and should I dose it at night with the dac, or dose the dac with hex preworkout if it falls on a workout day?

Start MK at 10mgs to gauge sides and work up to 25mgs. I would dose the mk and dac at night, prebed.

Like Rambo said, start with 10mg.
I like mk677 in the middle of the night when I get up to pee. I take with and slam a whey shake then pass out. I always sleep 3-4 more hours after taking it and my hands go numb.

A few years ago a member here did serum HGH testing on ipamorelin at both low doses and high doses. The low doses of 100mcg-250mcg test low, even stacked with cjc no dac. At 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac it tested at 12.1 two hours post injection which is the highest we've seen ipamorelin tested at here. Now it could be that the testing time on the low doses was wrong because those were tested at the 45 minute mark I believe. But high doses of ipamorelin taken with cjc no dac tested very high so that's become the standard protocol.

500 mcg's in one dose for the day, or 3 times a day??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131