over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheat meals

This is a killer! I do this too often and regret it immediately..did it last night in fact lol

We're not talking about alcohol are we?

Cause I just meant don't drink anything period during a huge glutenous cheat meal or you'll be bloated as hell and won't be able to eat as much

On another note the annoying one is from my coworkers. I teach and theres always lots of junk around that I abstain from generally just because I won't feel good eating it the rest of the day at work...however if there ever is a day where I eat something I get comments left and right asking "is that on your diet??" lol. Im pretty easy going but depending on my mood stuff like that just annoys me sometimes.

They just LOVE to see us cheat and make sure to point it out. It can actually be a good thing when you're struggling and then you just imagine the satisfaction they'll get seeing you give in, so you stay strong lol. Fatties love to bring people down. So annoying

They just LOVE to see us cheat and make sure to point it out. It can actually be a good thing when you're struggling and then you just imagine the satisfaction they'll get seeing you give in, so you stay strong lol. Fatties love to bring people down. So annoying

Best part is when they tell me how bad diet soda is for me while they are 75 lbs overweight sitting there eating cheese fries for lunch lol

So I didn't do the pizza and wings this week guys it was Denny's 14oz T-bone steak with 4 eggs over easy hash browns and all you can eat pancakes. Ended up eating 9 pancakes with all that beautiful whipped butter they give you. With barely any syrup. Love the taste of pancakes I'm not crazy about a lot syrup

So I didn't do the pizza and wings this week guys it was Denny's 14oz T-bone steak with 4 eggs over easy hash browns and all you can eat pancakes. Ended up eating 9 pancakes with all that beautiful whipped butter they give you. With barely any syrup. Love the taste of pancakes I'm not crazy about a lot syrup

Wow I gotta have syrup on my pancakes otherwise I may as well not eat them..I also put Walden farms syrup on my egg whites though soo lol..on a serious note if you're into that flavor combo (clearly not biglizard :banghead:) try 1 cup oatmeal (I do flavored packets) with 1 tbsp pb, mixed with 1-2 cups egg whites and low/no calorie syrup on top. I also put pb fit in the egg whites while cooking for that extra zing! lol generally my pre workout meal.

Wow I gotta have syrup on my pancakes otherwise I may as well not eat them..I also put Walden farms syrup on my egg whites though soo lol..on a serious note if you're into that flavor combo (clearly not biglizard :banghead:) try 1 cup oatmeal (I do flavored packets) with 1 tbsp pb, mixed with 1-2 cups egg whites and low/no calorie syrup on top. I also put pb fit in the egg whites while cooking for that extra zing! lol generally my pre workout meal.

That concoction sounds really good though. Natural PB is like crack for me so Idk if I could just do one tablespoon Lol...

That concoction sounds really good though. Natural PB is like crack for me so Idk if I could just do one tablespoon Lol...

I've been doing 2 myself :cool:...just ate this now and heading to the gym..threw a little granola on top for some extra flavor..I love this combo.

I've been doing 2 myself :cool:...just ate this now and heading to the gym..threw a little granola on top for some extra flavor..I love this combo.

Sounds like a good pre workout meal. Do you cook those egg whites or do you just leave them liquid

I just had my first cheat meal in 10 days. 4 slices pizza, a slice of carrot cake, and flaming hot ruffles. 🐷

I don't plan them I just eat IIFYM

I still manage to fuck that up though and go on a binge now and then

If I use pure logic I am unable to conceive of the notion of a 'cheat meal'

To me the words simply do not go together, they are gibberish

You body needs or 'wants' specific macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, water etc. to maintain it's existence

When a person is athletic their body requires more

So what is a 'cheat' meal? You are eating solely based on what your brain desires, NOT your body. This is absurd, have self control, eat for your body not your brain!!!!!

You body needs or 'wants' specific macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, water etc. to maintain it's existence

So what is a 'cheat' meal? You are eating solely based on what your brain desires, NOT your body. This is absurd, have self control, eat for your body not your brain!!!!!

Or use common sense and eat a nutritious good quality version of what u want.

No food is bad for you if it’s made from quality ingredients

The notion of not eating what you like is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day I start making loads of money off bodybuilding I will be sure to not eat anything my body doesn't "need." Until then though I'm going to enjoy my life and 1-2x (unless specifically dieting) per week eat something solely because it tastes fkin good and I want it lol.

The day I start making loads of money off bodybuilding I will be sure to not eat anything my body doesn't "need." Until then though I'm going to enjoy my life and 1-2x (unless specifically dieting) per week eat something solely because it tastes fkin good and I want it lol.

Fucking exactly!!!

I've got toooooo much other shit going on in my life to not go out and enjoy some good food once a week. Eating a good binge/cheat meal Juan Morel style is my hour of bliss every week.

what is your definition of a cheat meal/day?
i utilize strategically placed very high carb days every 4-6 days being <50g carbs. These days may seem like cheat days for most guys because i eat a load of high gi foods like cornflakes, grits, waffles, pancakes etc.
Aim of this day is to refill glycogen storages to increase gym performance the following days. it also revs up the metabolism but i guess one day (12 hours or something like this for me) will not do much in case of repair metabolism.
macros for this day is usually 1600g carbs, between 30 and 60g fats and 210g pro. so it can be called a massive cheat day if you want but it works very well

what is your definition of a cheat meal/day?
i utilize strategically placed very high carb days every 4-6 days being <50g carbs. These days may seem like cheat days for most guys because i eat a load of high gi foods like cornflakes, grits, waffles, pancakes etc.
Aim of this day is to refill glycogen storages to increase gym performance the following days. it also revs up the metabolism but i guess one day (12 hours or something like this for me) will not do much in case of repair metabolism.
macros for this day is usually 1600g carbs, between 30 and 60g fats and 210g pro. so it can be called a massive cheat day if you want but it works very well

My definition of a cheat day is when I don't give a shit what the food I'm eating is "doing for me." I'm eating because I want to and it tastes good and I work too damn hard to stress about exactly how every morsel of food is affecting my physique. What you are describing I would call a "refeed" or just a super high carb day. Of course that will be more beneficial generally than an all out cheat day but again it comes down to whether or not you're dieting or trying to grow or maintain or what have you. For me what works best when dieting is a moderate to high carb day with a cheat meal as my last meal. I also go pretty low on calories the rest of the week so my body uses those days. Not dieting I either do two cheat meals per week or one day, sometimes its more or less depending on life and/or if I want to eat lol. I have no idea what you look like so I'm not directing this at you but some people that really don't have much muscle worry far too much about "overeating" or not eating anything "bad for you" when in reality thats really not making a very big difference in the grand scheme of things with all the work you put in.

As an aside I used to have the mentality that everything needs to be perfect all the time, can barely have a cheat meal, have to keep everything clean even when growing. Then I trained with a good pro and he came into the gym with a mcdonalds frappe and said "what do you want to train today?" I was astounded that he didn't have a plan or a giant cooler with him with 10 meals in it. Instead that was his pre workout and we went to the diner as a post workout meal. Really opened my eyes to stop focusing on nonsense like being perfect 100% of the time because it really doesn't matter lol

Again DIETING is a different story, I'm talking about "offseason" or whatever you want to call it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear