over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: help, friend busted in sting operation

So it's very easy for you to say those things, I probably would have said myself but when it actually happens to you and it's someone you know, you get shocked and don't know what to do.
I'm at a point I know what he did is fucked up, I can't even imagine because he's actually a very loyal nice guy, maybe it's some sort of mental illness, I don't know but lots of questions have rised, but I can't just say hey fuck you man, die in hell after knowing him for 15 years

It's a very odd situation I don't wish for anyone. It's embarrassing and sad and very
Others may disagree but regardless of how nice and loyal he is, being a paedo and knowing he was actively pursuing it is even worse and wipes that all away for me.

When I was Federally indicted I had to fuck around between State and Feds because they were playing games with charges so that I couldn't bail...Eventually the Chief Magistrate got fed up and threw some of the charges out on the prosecution because he was tired of getting the run around on a single question...

That being said it was for steroids (among other things - guns, weed, etc)...Now I went in on a Friday and the next morning a group of guys were brought in for pedo shit, they were also running a video ring out the back of one of their businesses. I was denied bail that Monday while each and every one of them were granted bail. The state judge is even on record asking the prosecution if HGH came with a life prison sentence...No fucking shit, seriously! The DA in complete bafflement - "No sir, you may be thinking of something else??!!" Yet, just another day dealing with pedos and issuing bail...da fuk?!

I've had family members (on my wife's side) busted for pedo shit up north...Also family (my mom's side) down south busted for the same. From what I have seen the southern states don't fuck around with that shit, the northern states treat it as a sickness and they walk 9 out of 10x.

Unlike everyone else in this thread I won't bash you...The shit is a fetish the same as anything else, not something I'm into but the human mind is a fucked up thing (I'm a feet man (fench tips, diamonds on toes/ankles, tats) and some would say that was sick until I stand next to a pedo hehe). The people I've known personally that ended up getting popped (because we never really know who is into that shit until they get caught up in it, and the ones that we think are usually aren't and it's usually the other way around), aren't bad people, they're actually some of the nicest within that particular circle most times...But they're into some fucked up shit and that's a fetish that cannot be indulged, the same as banging animals and any of that other creepy shit.

I won't write someone off because they're into that shit, not my place to judge anyone unless you directly inject yourself into my life (though I'm only a stepdad and youngest stepson will be 30 this year, so don't have to worry about that type of shit happening to my own)...But yes, they should have to register and they should have to be monitored, and obviously prison if rape is involved.

edit: Also, this thread is being moved to the Counseling Forum.

A fetish is just something non sexual, with a sexual atatchment. A lot of people have them and as long as it's with consisting adults harmless. Rarley do they have a victim. Pedophilia is more of an illness/ derangement IMHO though probably from the same childhood triggers as a fetish. But since there's such a high probability of a victim they need to be locked away.

In all seriousness how is this not entrapment? Is it because everyone has this emotional response (which you've all CLEARLY evidenced)? How's it "ok" to entrap pedos but almost nothing else? I guess they've made the actual meeting up of someone with someone underage a crime? Definitely no "rape" occurred.

Pedos are bad, but I have trouble seeing how this goes when no crime was committed. It's almost like minority report.
It is intent to commit a crime.

So a cop calls you and says she's a 14 year old and hot for you, please meet her at a hotel for sex and you'd go? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you won't because it's wrong. You conveniently left out the part where this piece of shit was going to have sex with a person he believed to be 14-15 years old.
Of course I wouldn't. I also would almost guarantee that's not how this went because no one's dumb enough to fall for that, fetish or not.

All of your weird extremely emotional responses to this are confusing asf. (like the whole thread, not just Dens)

Of course I wouldn't. I also would almost guarantee that's not how this went because no one's dumb enough to fall for that, fetish or not.

All of your weird extremely emotional responses to this are confusing asf. (like the whole thread, not just Dens)
I can tell you don't know enough about pedophiles and maybe you should educate yourself more. I have a good friend who works as a Detective for 25 years in human trafficking and child crimes. These people are sick predators who don't just stop at sex. Sometimes to cover that crime, they kill the victims or make them disappear. Children get sold all the time for sex slaves. All you see in the news is they disappeared. It is rare they ever find these children. Too prey on children is one of the worse acts imaginable. This child is scarred for life for what a predator did. Instead of crying entrapment, think about the victims and what they have to go through mentally. Pedophile rehabilitation is not going to help for most. There is a very high probability of committing another offense.

Weird extremely emotional response to an intended crime against a child.....................and you can't guarantee that's not how it went. In fact you have no idea how it went. You can just guarantee how you want it to have went in order to justify or minimize the actions of the op's friend. I would ALMOST guarantee there was an ad or website of some sort with the UC pretending to be an underage girl. Pervert reached out, worked out details to meet, and committed an act of furtherance in the crime showing intent. All of it will be well documented.
It seems you are in some sort of denial. Do you not believe there are pedo's? Or that people seek out sex with children? That jails are filled with innocent people that were set up and entrapped by "The Man"?

The world is filled with people who's brains are overruled by their desires and impulses.

In some other countries, I believe they are castrated and beheaded. He’s a demon. Would have destroyed a young ones entire life if it actually happened. The justice system did a great thing here and prevented something tragic. I feel like they haven’t don’t enough to punish these people. Remember , everyone hates pedophiles . As @Muay Thai said, even the worse of the worse have a hatred for them . They are sick and harm our innocent. You should not be defending him as it’s a bad look on your part and highly doubtful he can do much to escape his. No matter how he treated you, imagine what child he would had destroyed. Horrible and I’m just glad this was a good sting and not over aas. Someone actually got served proper justice.

Death is mercy in these situations. Rehabilitation is rarely if ever successful.

I can tell you don't know enough about pedophiles and maybe you should educate yourself more. I have a good friend who works as a Detective for 25 years in human trafficking and child crimes. These people are sick predators who don't just stop at sex. Sometimes to cover that crime, they kill the victims or make them disappear. Children get sold all the time for sex slaves. All you see in the news is they disappeared. It is rare they ever find these children. Too prey on children is one of the worse acts imaginable. This child is scarred for life for what a predator did. Instead of crying entrapment, think about the victims and what they have to go through mentally. Pedophile rehabilitation is not going to help for most. There is a very high probability of committing another offense.
the boy in the black shirt and jeans in the last photo is 14 years old in this photo. He had been on the missing persons list for a year and a half. My team located him inside of an abandoned apartment with 5 other adults filled with syringes, narcotics, and all kinds of other stuff. He told the police that he met an adult male when he was 12 who introduced him to fentanyl and heroin and who eventually moved him into the sex trade and paid him with drugs. Fat boy on the ground in cuffs is the one responsible. If I thought I could have gotten away with it, I’d have put a bullet in him myself and saved the state the money on Pentobarbitol
440BB42C-D2DA-4D22-AE44-38EB57149A80.jpeg 3D01AE01-55DF-420F-84F2-6EE480592535.jpeg

Attachments

• 64670977-8634-4DBD-B1A1-27D8DEF8FFBD.jpeg
    64670977-8634-4DBD-B1A1-27D8DEF8FFBD.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 41
In all seriousness how is this not entrapment? Is it because everyone has this emotional response (which you've all CLEARLY evidenced)? How's it "ok" to entrap pedos but almost nothing else? I guess they've made the actual meeting up of someone with someone underage a crime? Definitely no "rape" occurred.

Pedos are bad, but I have trouble seeing how this goes when no crime was committed. It's almost like minority report.
Entrapment is forcing someone into it..they merely afforded him the opportunity..he went out of his way to do this. The place just caught him in the end

A cop pretending to be someone else saying "yes come over, I'm so hot for you" (or similar) is LITERALLY encouragement....I think whatever court has adjudicated that missed the boat.
Again..merely affording an opportunity..do you think speed limit signs are just a challenge to drivers and create too much competition on the drivers to break the laws?

You are simply supporting child molesters with a baseless argument

He’s fucked. I wouldn’t even contact him or defend his actions. There is no justification for this kind of shit.
That’s a rough life ahead, but if you want to do that to a kid then enjoy the courts and how the prisoners treat you.
100% a sex offender, deserves the title.
Don’t even reply back to him man, I regret replying back to him..he clearly supports this type of thing and should just be avoided

A couple of things. I think you are “the friend”.

As far as the “entrapment”, they don’t message random people hoping for a bite. They wait for someone to message them.
They’ll have a fake account set up as a minor and the creepy scumbag roaches message them.
No it’s not entrapment not by any means.

As far as the “entrapment”, they don’t message random people hoping for a bite. They wait for someone to message them.
They’ll have a fake account set up as a minor and the creepy scumbag roaches message them.
This makes too much sense.

If that's the case that makes much more sense. If they're suggesting "meeting" or whatever also that's not entrapment.

Was Chris Hansen there?

2b4.jpg

You mean I'm the one the got busted? Lol no sir. I've always been attracted to older women.

What makes you think that anyway? Because I'm tryin to be loyal to friend

You mean I'm the one the got busted? Lol no sir. I've always been attracted to older women.

What makes you think that anyway? Because I'm tryin to be loyal to friend
I think we all agree on that..

I think we all agree on that..
Well, if anyone thinks that, we can make a bet. And have a mod be the middle man to verify and handle the money, it'll be easy with crypto

Let's put our money where our mouths are at least, and make some money 😁

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner