over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT - Helping a Loved One with Depression

Well thanks for your opinion. We can agree do disagree . At day in the end your mind has looked past the reality of the matter. Learn....read and observe the triggers ect. You use the meds as a tool and the rest is up the individual so ill met ya have way. People that suffer from mental disorders is

Well thanks for your opinion. We can agree do disagree . At day in the end your mind has looked past the reality of the matter. Learn....read and observe the triggers ect. You use the meds as a tool and the rest is up the individual so ill met ya have way.
ok. well said.

I'm just desperate.
I’m bipolar. Been on disability for it for 10 years.

If you want to talk shoot me a PM.

Some of these replies have me SMFH. Some have some good bits in there.

Are you guys trying to get the person to perform to your personal expectations or are you trying to help them?

they can’t even brush their teeth from crippling depression and you’re talking about HIIT and cold dunks. 🧐

I’m bipolar. Been on disability for it for 10 years.

If you want to talk shoot me a PM.

Some of these replies have me SMFH. Some have some good bits in there.

Are you guys trying to get the person to perform to your personal expectations or are you trying to help them?

they can’t even brush their teeth from crippling depression and you’re talking about HIIT and cold dunks. 🧐
My 'mental' issues may not be extreme, but I do have issues. Since incorporating a more rigorous cardio routine, I am much more balanced.
Much less, on the fly, mood changes. If any.
Used to smoke weed to calm my nerves. Haven't even had the craving in about 6 weeks now.
Immediate relatives on my mother's side all recognize the genetic mental quirk. They are all on psych meds.
I run around the city half naked as my psych med.

So I will cut to the chase - I'm at a loss on how to help my girlfriend deal with her depression. Therapy doesn't seemed to have helped.

She is diagnosed Bipolar and has struggled with depression in the past but never like this. It's to the point she hardly ever wants to get out of bed or leave her house.

She also had a very rough up bringing with a lot of trauma and PTSD that just makes it worse.

I know the basics of diet, sleep, morning sunlight, working out etc but it's difficult to get some one in the gym when they have trouble getting out of bed.

Her doctor won't see her for some time...

For the PTSD/traumatic experiences I'm going to propose to her the journaling method Huberman recently talked about.

For depression I'm going to throw it out there for her to try cold plunging, sauna, short HIIT workouts, getting sunlight (or even tanning she has a bed?)....

Open to any and all suggestions. Thank you... So much.
the PTSD can be mitigated, mine is severe and combat related, I have been shot stabbed survived a drive by shooting , escaped death numerous times both inside and outside hospital, have been in race riots while incarcerated and forced and compelled to do things I was not ok with and still doesn't sit well. I have had numerous attempts on my life I can describe in vivid detail like it was yesterday. Most of which was ALL MY DOING I take full responsibility. most all the people I grew up with are doing major time on RICO ACT or dead.You have to make peace with the memories. I have prior affiliations that haunt me still. I got raided by feds in 2020. I have been in the storm of violence since I was 11. I have almost taken lives in self defense within the last few years some of which left me permanently physically "handicap". I got my head cracked open with brass knuckles at the dodgers game in June. I got stabbed in July (both 2023)

huberman is a great start but entry level, dive deep into psychology, philosophy, and guided psychedelic sessions

psychedelics with the right set and setting while listening to psychology lectures on relationships (jordan peterson) and lots of dr carl jung, and dive into spirituality and I'm not talking about church but if that helps go for

I am in no way equating my experience to yours, or his, nor minimizing hers, what I'm saying is, peace can be found, but not without relentless effort. every day I wake up and its a battle for me.

Coddling isn't going to help and if she is an energy vampire dragging your through the mud and not being proactive about her healing journey, 86 HER IMMEDIATELY.
Don’t drown yourself trying to save someone else who doesn’t want to be saved yet man. Trust me, it’s not worth it.
amen. please learn from MY threads and MY MISTAKES. feel free to use search bar to original poster.

it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity