over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you

I’m a powerlifter, and my passion is strength training. I just like to keep a somewhat decent physique, even though I’m holding a bunch of water right now.
I wanted to stay in the 220 class, but then I reached 240, now I’m in the 250s and think I might push to 270 to see how strong I get.

Although I do miss doing endurance stuff, nearly impossible now. I used to be in the military and rucked and ran every day. After I get a 2200lb total, I’ll cut down to 220 and start running again

I’m a powerlifter, and my passion is strength training. I just like to keep a somewhat decent physique, even though I’m holding a bunch of water right now.
I wanted to stay in the 220 class, but then I reached 240, now I’m in the 250s and think I might push to 270 to see how strong I get.

Although I do miss doing endurance stuff, nearly impossible now. I used to be in the military and rucked and ran every day. After I get a 2200lb total, I’ll cut down to 220 and start running again
I'm so addicted to running it's not even funny.
I just so happen to want to stay stronger than general population while also being to able to hit a 6 miler. so I pop and pin gear accordingly.
When I'm not able to run I just hit on the aqua bag at a punch per second cadence. I'll ramp up speed as I get further into the round. 5-10min rounds. shit is so addicting.

How many of you guys actually have the goal of being the biggest version of YOU possible. I've been thinking about this lately as I've seen many people post their cycles (never post their diet though) and their cycle has gh, slin, but then use low test? WTF? So let's here from the guys that have the goal of being the biggest motherfucker in the gym or even goals of being a top national level or pro bodybuilder, I mean this is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE.

probably a long time ago i wanted to be big. im not even sure why really.
at this point in life what i want is to be fully functional.
the best version of me that i can.
ive shape shifted a lot and changed my body by entire person wights.
training and eating and all that go along with it chemicals and all , mastering the ability manipulate your physical appearance by what you put in your mouth and other areas of your body, like a science project it helps with the illusion of control. if i do this, this happens....
mid 40s and by far the best version of me yet.
for sure i dont go to the gym and eat xyz for what some one might think of me.
i dont need to be bigger then anybody. the competition is within.
baby doses, test, primo, mast. sprinkle anadrol or winstrol from time to time. drugs to support all the other drugs i take. seem to be in a perpetual state of recovery. all of this stuff is gona give me super powers at some point. lol

professional voodooo

A lot of guys before taking juice looking like shit think that the moment you take gear you will look amazing. Wrong !!! Gear will make a bigger version of current you. I had a physique that without gear was better then some dudes on gear. Later i just added hormones to the mix and became bigger. If you dont know what you are doing then gear will not change it.

2200? Holy hell that’s strong man. I compete 220 and my total is around 1700 atm. Wtf dude you’re strong as hell, respect!

Though to be fair I can still run a 24 minute 5k with zero effort lol. I’m creeping over 230lbs right now, probably will stop at 240 and assess whether I want to cut or just compete heavier. Never been this big before, it feels good man.

2200? Holy hell that’s strong man. I compete 220 and my total is around 1700 atm. Wtf dude you’re strong as hell, respect!

Though to be fair I can still run a 24 minute 5k with zero effort lol. I’m creeping over 230lbs right now, probably will stop at 240 and assess whether I want to cut or just compete heavier. Never been this big before, it feels good man.
You lean right now at 230?

I’ve always wanted to be huge but after Covid and months of a lower calorie diet and doing cardio and bodyweight hard workouts (possibly due to high carb diet along with it) makes me feel like garbage - like clinically depressed the following day.

I’m trying to sort out if it’s lack of food, vitamins, minerals, fats, or whatever my issue is first, get stables, and than I wanna do a proper bulk. I’ve tried to push through and get out it a few times but it doesn’t get me far.

Dante’s “paying your dues” got me motivated though, I have to figure this shit out because the clock is ticking.

I’ve always wanted to be huge but after Covid and months of a lower calorie diet and doing cardio and bodyweight hard workouts (possibly due to high carb diet along with it) makes me feel like garbage - like clinically depressed the following day.

I’m trying to sort out if it’s lack of food, vitamins, minerals, fats, or whatever my issue is first, get stables, and than I wanna do a proper bulk. I’ve tried to push through and get out it a few times but it doesn’t get me far.

Dante’s “paying your dues” got me motivated though, I have to figure this shit out because the clock is ticking.
Something that has helped me get back on track in the past.
1. Set a protein goal and nail it everyday
2. Eat as clean as possible until your hunger and cravings start to ease up due to higher protein intake

Step 2 further explained:
When you fall off the wagon most of the time you have been eating caloric dense food and your taste buds and brain are liking it... usually though your protein intake has lowered significantly in favor of carbs, and fats. Getting back to a higher protein intake and cutting the fat and carbs down some will have a great effect on your physique, hunger signaling, and cravings. If you have a sweet tooth I find that eating fruit (for me apples) really help with that.

2. Eat as clean as possible until your hunger and cravings start to ease up due to higher protein intake
I’ve actually gotten back on the wagon over the past year because I never let up on the high protein. My diets been pretty solid, it’s just the diet + hard training I’m having weird issues with. I was able to do hard cardio but for some reason the weight training made me feel like garbage. I can train sub maximally put it feels like I’m just pussy footing and I find that worse than not training at all.
I don’t know if it’s under eating thing or maybe I just got so detrained that I can’t train to failure right now or what.

I’ve actually gotten back on the wagon over the past year because I never let up on the high protein. My diets been pretty solid, it’s just the diet + hard training I’m having weird issues with. I was able to do hard cardio but for some reason the weight training made me feel like garbage. I can train sub maximally put it feels like I’m just pussy footing and I find that worse than not training at all.
I don’t know if it’s under eating thing or maybe I just got so detrained that I can’t train to failure right now or what.
Why do hard cardio? Let your training be your heart rate raising cardio and do cardio at a low fat burning heart rate.
Make intra workout a priority to maximize recovery, and give yourself adequate rest days (I only train 4 days per week).

Step 2 further explained:
When you fall off the wagon most of the time you have been eating caloric dense food and your taste buds and brain are liking it... usually though your protein intake has lowered significantly in favor of carbs, and fats. Getting back to a higher protein intake and cutting the fat and carbs down some will have a great effect on your physique, hunger signaling, and cravings. If you have a sweet tooth I find that eating fruit (for me apples) really help with that.
Great advice. Going to try this myself.

You lean right now at 230?
I mean not as lean as I was at 220, but “ripped” by general population standards.

Fluffy by our standards, but still have great abdominal definition (still dug out with veins), legs are roadmaps with veins, delta are popping, face isn’t puffy.

Punching test to over 1g for the first time in maybe a decade helps lmao. Calories are between 4-5,000/day.

I mean not as lean as I was at 220, but “ripped” by general population standards.

Fluffy by our standards, but still have great abdominal definition (still dug out with veins), legs are roadmaps with veins, delta are popping, face isn’t puffy.

Punching test to over 1g for the first time in maybe a decade helps lmao. Calories are between 4-5,000/day.
You don’t find that high doses are detrimental to your cardio?

You don’t find that high doses are detrimental to your cardio?
They totally are. But I gotta pick what my goal is, you know? I can get the cardio performance back when I cut.

Hell yeah dude!

How tall are you? Have any recent pics? I remember you posted an in body scan and it was 12.something, you may be much leaner than that if your skin is that thin (veiny legs and abs).

Thank you brother, but I’m not quite there yet, hovering around 2050 training total, 2200 is just my lifetime goal. Planning on hitting an 800 squat (wraps), 550 bench, and 850 deadlift in the next couple years to accomplish this. Then after that I’ll slim down and focus more on being a hybrid strength/endurance athlete. Like a Tom Haviland type (though I will probably never get to that level).

24 minute 5k is actually a solid time. I still have the gas tank to run, but my legs have gotten so big they rub together (like a gorilla running), this throws off my form and my knees get inflamed, then my feet fall asleep 😂
It’s been the assault bike and rower for me lately

Push up to 240 and see how you feel. Once I got to that weight my strength really started taking off. IE much more stable with a bar on my back or in my hands for bench

How tall are you? Have any recent pics? I remember you posted an in body scan and it was 12.something, you may be much leaner than that if your skin is that thin (veiny legs and abs).
48F761DB-22E7-424C-8706-DCB7F1172239.jpeg
I’ll take actual update pics tomorrow - at work at the moment.

I am 5’ 10 or 11”

This is two months ago at 220. Shit pose but I wasn’t trying to pose for a physique or anything, wife just snapped a candid pic. The angle makes my arms look tiny, which they’re not, but the point is to show bf level.

In my defense, this is after a week at the beach too lol. Lots of drinks and shit food.

I’m 10 lbs heavier with the same leanness (upped cals by 1,000, went from 200mg to 1g test, added insulin).

Thank you brother, but I’m not quite there yet, hovering around 2050 training total, 2200 is just my lifetime goal. Planning on hitting an 800 squat (wraps), 550 bench, and 850 deadlift in the next couple years to accomplish this. Then after that I’ll slim down and focus more on being a hybrid strength/endurance athlete. Like a Tom Haviland type (though I will probably never get to that level).

24 minute 5k is actually a solid time. I still have the gas tank to run, but my legs have gotten so big they rub together (like a gorilla running), this throws off my form and my knees get inflamed, then my feet fall asleep 😂
It’s been the assault bike and rower for me lately

Push up to 240 and see how you feel. Once I got to that weight my strength really started taking off. IE much more stable with a bar on my back or in my hands for bench
Dude anything 2k+ is elite. Good on you, man.

View attachment 178591
I’ll take actual update pics tomorrow - at work at the moment.

I am 5’ 10 or 11”

This is two months ago at 220. Shit pose but I wasn’t trying to pose for a physique or anything, wife just snapped a candid pic. The angle makes my arms look tiny, which they’re not, but the point is to show bf level.

In my defense, this is after a week at the beach too lol. Lots of drinks and shit food.

I’m 10 lbs heavier with the same leanness (upped cals by 1,000, went from 200mg to 1g test, added insulin).
Running a gram of test only(with GH and slin) or other stuff as well?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear