over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you

I'm guessing your being sarcastic, cause if your not then your front side must be fat as fuck because your back is LEAN!
I feel fat don’t feel lean . Currently on a cut but it’s fucking with my head because I hold a lot of fat in my stomach while everything else looks lean

Attachments

• IMG_2117.jpeg
    IMG_2117.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 134
I feel fat don’t feel lean . Currently on a cut but it’s fucking with my head because I hold a lot of fat in my stomach while everything else looks lean
You're much more like 10% than 20%. You're not fat, you just have body dysmorphia like most of us.

I believe this is the troll who has been banned at least 10 times…
Well the 102nd dalmatian is always happy to help.

Us Dalmatians don't have very good eye sight so it hard for me to tell

Just so you know I have decided to put you on ignore so I won't be able to see anything you post, so posting anymore in MY THREAD will be kind of useless, unless you want to talk about how great it is being single as this is what my thread has now turned into.

Just so you know I have decided to put you on ignore so I won't be able to see anything you post, so posting anymore in MY THREAD will be kind of useless, unless you want to talk about how great it is being single as this is what my thread has now turned into.
Lol I know I’m part of that but I honestly don’t even remember how we made that pivot in this thread…

Seems like very many similar stories:

1) skinny or fat as a kid (or abused)
2) vowed to change that for whatever reason
3) came of age and started lifting
4) everyone got huge with 9% bodyfat (i.e. no clue to validity, everybody says, "Back in the day...")
5) this is where it splits: some realized they wanted to and could be competitive or the others who for whatever reason realized they didn't have the genetics (or believed they didn't), or it was just too damn hard
6) some competed and even became pro or
7) they became gym rats or pursued other athletic avenues

The 6's often compete, their diet and training may or may not be on point but almost always is, some even became pros. Then some ditched promuscle seeking followers on Instagram or Facebook without even dropping in to say hello, the ones that remained post progress pics and give solid advice.

The 7's are often hyper-sensitive about their dosages, some have achieved decent size. 90% of their diets and training suck and they haven't moved their reps or poundages in a decade. Others do a ton of juice and maintain respectable physiques but drop the juice and it's back to 170 or 180 or they just get fat. Some also got old. This November, I'll have been a member here 20 years. Some even longer.

Probably an infinite number of paths but what makes pro a pro, a pro-looking guy who has no desire to compete, the athletic active guys, and the straight up bullshitters. I don't have a problem with any one group. I like everyone, except the 2 day old accounts (usually formerly banned members) who try to run the joint the moment they log in.

Let’s just get rid of the guy.
Bboy gives to much time and effort helping to allow some shit talker back.

Something that bothers me and made me almost start this thread a dozen times but I just never pulled the trigger is this....
Guys that take a fuck ton of juice and say they don't respond well or I just don't have genetics for this shit that's why I have to take so much juice.

ANYONE can put 20-30lbs of muscle on (granted your not already super advanced), it just takes time and doing EVERYTHING consistently and precisely 👍🏿. No you may not have the genetics (shape and structure) to be a professional bodybuilder but you can all be one of the biggest dudes in your gym.
But sorry to tell you, you are going to have to weigh and track your food, you are going to have to progress in the gym and little by little the gear should progress granted you started out the gate intelligently. If your not willing to do these things day after fucking day for a long period of time then NO, your are probably not going to be one of the most impressive guys in your gym or town.

Something that bothers me and made me almost start this thread a dozen times but I just never pulled the trigger is this....
Guys that take a fuck ton of juice and say they don't respond well or I just don't have genetics for this shit that's why I have to take so much juice.

ANYONE can put 20-30lbs of muscle on (granted your not already super advanced), it just takes time and doing EVERYTHING consistently and precisely 👍🏿. No you may not have the genetics (shape and structure) to be a professional bodybuilder but you can all be one of the biggest dudes in your gym.
But sorry to tell you, you are going to have to weigh and track your food, you are going to have to progress in the gym and little by little the gear should progress granted you started out the gate intelligently. If your not willing to do these things day after fucking day for a long period of time then NO, your are probably not going to be one of the most impressive guys in your gym or town.
Agreed - for me it was just finding the right gear protocol that will allow me to eat and sleep without interruption. Now that I feel like I’ve found that (knock on wood) I’m really excited to see what happens in the coming months.

1,000,000,000,000% correct.

The first time I dieted I ended up 166lbs. at probably 8-9%. I knew I didn't have great bodybuilding genetics aside from having a big frame. Through making the right decisions with food / training / supplementation every day for years I gained about 100lbs. and went further than I ever imagined.

Nobody wants to look at it like this but PEDs are only a SUPPLEMENT to your diet, training, and recovery.

This x100.

Let’s be real. We want to believe we all dabbled in gear after years of hard work, naturally. Our diets were dialed in and so was our training. Nope.
The vast majority of guys have shit diets and train poorly, THEN DECIDE THEY NEED GEAR. Their first couple cycles are not the mind blowing things they thought theyd be. At this exact point, guys either get it or they don’t. You either realize “something is off” and allll the other factors tighten up. Diet, training, recovery…suddenly cycles work better and results flood in. Yes it takes time but these guys understand and learn from the mishaps. But that’s probably a small percentage of guys. The majority, and probably 80% of this board, just continues the stupidity. Either they don’t realize their diet sucks or they don’t care enough. They just throw more drugs at the problem and they end up with shit physiques. Let’s be real, 90% of gear users don’t look like they use gear. Sad, but true.

This x100.

Let’s be real. We want to believe we all dabbled in gear after years of hard work, naturally. Our diets were dialed in and so was our training. Nope.
The vast majority of guys have shit diets and train poorly, THEN DECIDE THEY NEED GEAR. Their first couple cycles are not the mind blowing things they thought theyd be. At this exact point, guys either get it or they don’t. You either realize “something is off” and allll the other factors tighten up. Diet, training, recovery…suddenly cycles work better and results flood in. Yes it takes time but these guys understand and learn from the mishaps. But that’s probably a small percentage of guys. The majority, and probably 80% of this board, just continues the stupidity. Either they don’t realize their diet sucks or they don’t care enough. They just throw more drugs at the problem and they end up with shit physiques. Let’s be real, 90% of gear users don’t look like they use gear. Sad, but true.
Diet definitely is my biggest issue. I used to believe that there was a magic stack, or combination/doses of compounds that would give me the look I was trying to get. Now I realize most gear essentially does the same shit, and it doesn’t really matter what your stack is as long as your nutrition/training and rest are up to par.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws