over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jewett’s Wife

Lol I know I was exaggerating about the SEO. But just damn dude she built some monsters. Can’t believe how big some of these wellness chicks lower bodies are.
I train a few wellness gals whose legs would put many men to shame.
Some really seem to grow quads, hams and calves like weed with (comparatively) little effort.
Astonishingly, even long before touching their first 5mg Anavar tab ever wtf

She is gorgeous. That's my 10/10. It's funny that the guy with the hottest wife (by my standards) in bodybuilding is a 5'6.5 bald sorta aspie high IQ manlet (love john, no disrespect intended). Gives me some hope for the nerdy guys.

Meanwhile alphachad firefighter 6'1 Kuclo can't maintain a marriage basically at all and rotates through a bunch of floozies.

Beta is the way to go.
What’s wrong with Kuclo and his wife? I thought they had a good marriage.

Man she is a looker for sure! I wonder if she is so lean you can actually see an outline of a baby in her stomach all moving around and shit....

If u look at the history of Kuclo doing “day in the life” videos, dude has had like 5 diff significant others lol. And each one is exactly that, leaves her for another chick. Not sure if he cheats or just loves the chase but every 3-5 years there’s some low key drama about his new lady he’s with.

Who am I to judge, I met my wife while I was still with my ex 😂

It's an illusion and she is far from massive. She is muscular, extremely lean and hugely impressive though. It's also nice to see someone look that impressive and still be completely feminine which is increasingly rare these days. There are loads of small competitors who look much bigger in pics because they have good shape, are very lean and in pics alone. On top of that camera tricks, perfect angling and photoshop can also help massively as well.

It's the same for many men as well. Some of the freakiest looking bodybuilders are not that big then just look huge because they are extremely short. Guys with the shortest limbs usually have the biggest looking arms and legs. They are still huge for their size and they have big muscles but in pics alone they literally look gigantic. Shaun Charida is a great example and he is one of my fav bodybuilders and looks incredible but in pics with other people he is nowhere as impressive. I don't just mean height I mean whole body/bone structure. Obviously the guys with small bone structures and bubbly muscles usually do the best on stage but I am merely speaking about overall size.

If you stood next to Renee you would probably be really surprised. There is another girl I really like the look of and she is the same. Her name is Maddy Forberg. Looks really thick all over (because she is) but stands at 5ft 1 so in pics with other people looks tiny.

It's not his current marriage, it's his history.

Engaged to a girl - left her for Amanda Latona. Married to Latona for years - leaves her for Michelle Sylvia. I believe there's one more early on too. Being local there are some interesting stories with all this.
Must be exhausting having to delete all the pics from his social media accounts when he gets a new girl

It's not his current marriage, it's his history.

Engaged to a girl - left her for Amanda Latona. Married to Latona for years - leaves her for Michelle Sylvia. I believe there's one more early on too. Being local there are some interesting stories with all this.
Ok so it’s him who’s leaving the women lol doesn’t seem like he has problems finding then as someone else stated here

It's an illusion and she is far from massive. She is muscular, extremely lean and hugely impressive though. It's also nice to see someone look that impressive and still be completely feminine which is increasingly rare these days. There are loads of small competitors who look much bigger in pics because they have good shape, are very lean and in pics alone. On top of that camera tricks, perfect angling and photoshop can also help massively as well.

It's the same for many men as well. Some of the freakiest looking bodybuilders are not that big then just look huge because they are extremely short. Guys with the shortest limbs usually have the biggest looking arms and legs. They are still huge for their size and they have big muscles but in pics alone they literally look gigantic. Shaun Charida is a great example and he is one of my fav bodybuilders and looks incredible but in pics with other people he is nowhere as impressive. I don't just mean height I mean whole body/bone structure. Obviously the guys with small bone structures and bubbly muscles usually do the best on stage but I am merely speaking about overall size.

If you stood next to Renee you would probably be really surprised. There is another girl I really like the look of and she is the same. Her name is Maddy Forberg. Looks really thick all over (because she is) but stands at 5ft 1 so in pics with other people looks tiny.
Judging by her jawline and voice, completely feminine is being very gracious, I agree she is impressive, her lower body especially.

The real key is here is to NEVER post pics of them on IG in the first place, then there’s nothing to delete haha
I haven't followed Jay Cutler but does he still post videos with the same girlfriend? Or has he stopped posting vids with his SO ?

What’s wrong with Kuclo and his wife? I thought they had a good marriage.
His previous marriage ended because he was cheating on his wife and was being very un-discrete about it, with the other woman posting tons of photos of them together while he was still married to his wife. I believe he's on his 3rd marriage and he's like 37.

Man she's effin' beautiful (<------sorry John if you read this, haha). She's put in some hard work for sure. I don't see SEO personally.

His previous marriage ended because he was cheating on his wife and was being very un-discrete about it, with the other woman posting tons of photos of them together while he was still married to his wife. I believe he's on his 3rd marriage and he's like 37.

What gets me…. Is all the ‘god is good’ stuff he spouts. I’ve found the uber religious folks to be some of the most goal-post moving sob’s….

I have zero issue with what people do or don’t believe but if you’re going to talk it, then live it.

Jewett’s wife is a smoke show 👌

Lol only if he insists it is true.

Renne has an incredible physique and I'm sure puts in the work. Being partnered up with a very smart and dedication individual doesn't hurt at all either.
With a shit ton of money, true love. Her ass is too much imo if that’s where wellness is gonna push it’s getting gross, great tits though worth every penny. She is obviously a great athlete and highly disciplined but her access to resources is insane. More than 99% of male IFBB pros.

What gets me…. Is all the ‘god is good’ stuff he spouts. I’ve found the uber religious folks to be some of the most goal-post moving sob’s….

I have zero issue with what people do or don’t believe but if you’re going to talk it, then live it.

Jewett’s wife is a smoke show 👌
He is a total asshole

Amen.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members