over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jewett’s Wife

Haha, I feel bad for even bringing up Kuclo now... still the contrast is interesting. I think a lot of those super attractive guys actually have a harder time maintaining romantic relationships because they have so many options that lead to temptation. It's like there's a threshold of attractiveness you should meet, but beyond that, while it will get you "more" girls, it often becomes destablizing if you're not able to exercise self control.

I reckon Jewett does not have a horde of bikini babes pounding down the door (again, not an insult to the guy).

What gets me…. Is all the ‘god is good’ stuff he spouts. I’ve found the uber religious folks to be some of the most goal-post moving sob’s….

I have zero issue with what people do or don’t believe but if you’re going to talk it, then live it.

Jewett’s wife is a smoke show 👌

Let’s hope Lunsford doesn’t go the same way

I can only afford to get so cynical

I know some gym guys locally who've spent a good amount of time around him and they say the same thing.
I've known Steve for a pretty long time now and he has ALWAYS been cool as hell with me.

I just realized a woman at my gym has a similar look. Not as jacked, but the full lips and huge boobs. Fuck, now every time I see her I won't be able to focus.
Full lions big tits I’m already mirror checking without needing the compare, Jewett tits are something almost enough to make waiting for the fenale classses not miserable

It's not his current marriage, it's his history.

Engaged to a girl - left her for Amanda Latona. Married to Latona for years - leaves her for Michelle Sylvia. I believe there's one more early on too. Being local there are some interesting stories with all this.
Pretty sure he married Amy Peters, too, before the others. Pretty sure she was one of the first ones he started appearing with.

Her transformation is pretty crazy! She does have some thick legs for a girl. Especially considering how low her body seems to be! Personally, I don’t find that super lean muscular look attractive on a lady.

She is a Queen, and an inspiration to thousands of women who want to be / compete in wellness. I would refrain from disparaging comments about her body with all due respect to her and sooo many women that look up to / aspire to be her.

that’s the most disrespectful comment I’ve seen.
You can’t be half the man John is. And that’s real talk. He isn’t even ugly, you insecure piece of shit
I don’t think he meant it as disrespectful (as he said). It’s just an objective sorta poke fun description of John. Lol I mean he’s bald and kinda short but an incredibly knowledgeable dude and successful competitor who has a smoke show of a wife - I think he’s doing pretty well!

I don’t think he meant it as disrespectful (as he said). It’s just an objective sorta poke fun description of John. Lol I mean he’s bald and kinda short but an incredibly knowledgeable dude and successful competitor who has a smoke show of a wife - I think he’s doing pretty well!
Just because he said “no disrespect” don’t mean shit

Is he actually bald or does he just shave his head? For some reason when white guys are bald they catch a lot of hate. I had my head shaved in my early 20s late teens and it garnered a lot of animosity

Is he actually bald or does he just shave his head? For some reason when white guys are bald they catch a lot of hate. I had my head shaved in my early 20s late teens and it garnered a lot of animosity
I think he’s like me - bald patch up top with a receding hairline so he probably just shaves it. I was bic’n mine for a while but not I’m back to using a 1/2 guard. Lol I felt like my head was too shiny.

I think he’s like me - bald patch up top with a receding hairline so he probably just shaves it. I was bic’n mine for a while but not I’m back to using a 1/2 guard. Lol I felt like my head was too shiny.
Question, how does one get their head shiny??? Is it some wax or some shit?? I ask cause I used to razor shave mine for abt 4 years straight in my early 20’s. I never would get the shiny head look. Never knew why though.

One thing that did surprise me though is how f’n pale my dome was!!!!!! I always kept my hair short. Like a #1 or #2 guard for the top and a bald fade into that. My sides were tan but my top was bright f’n white!! Even with lil hair up top it still kept the sun off I guess. I was surprised when I first razored it all off… Got burnt something BAD during the French Quarter Fest the first year I had it shaved…

Cage

Question, how does one get their head shiny??? Is it some wax or some shit?? I ask cause I used to razor shave mine for abt 4 years straight in my early 20’s. I never would get the shiny head look. Never knew why though.

One thing that did surprise me though is how f’n pale my dome was!!!!!! I always kept my hair short. Like a #1 or #2 guard for the top and a bald fade into that. My sides were tan but my top was bright f’n white!! Even with lil hair up top it still kept the sun off I guess. I was surprised when I first razored it all off… Got burnt something BAD during the French Quarter Fest the first year I had it shaved…

Cage
Lol dude I have no clue. Maybe I just got a naturally shiny head! I hated seeing myself in pictures tho - the light was just bouncing off me. Keeping a little stubble helps.

Whoever saying she has bad proportions is off.... Look at the breasts I think they are good proportion to the muscular legs haha. I hope she wins the show! Hawaiian hurricane coming to Austin

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear