over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jewett’s Wife

slesh

Registered
Bruh y’all follow Renee on IG? Lol I don’t know if it’s an illusion or some shit but it looks like she got bigger legs than most Open dudes. Is she using SEO? Legs are out of control.

She probably trains like a beast lol

Where would she put the seo. In acouple pics she looks show ready and they look legit to me

She probably trains like a beast lol

Where would she put the seo. In acouple pics she looks show ready and they look legit to me
Lol I know I was exaggerating about the SEO. But just damn dude she built some monsters. Can’t believe how big some of these wellness chicks lower bodies are.

the amount of simps in her comments lol fuck's sake

She posted a transformation series a few weeks ago that started 10 years ago and she's come an extremely long way - she was initially pear shaped and overweight and that likely contributes to how freaky her bottom half is.

She posted a transformation series a few weeks ago that started 10 years ago and she's come an extremely long way - she was initially pear shaped and overweight and that likely contributes to how freaky her bottom half is.
Yeah those pics of when she was a chunker are wild

She is gorgeous. That's my 10/10. It's funny that the guy with the hottest wife (by my standards) in bodybuilding is a 5'6.5 bald sorta aspie high IQ manlet (love john, no disrespect intended). Gives me some hope for the nerdy guys.

Meanwhile alphachad firefighter 6'1 Kuclo can't maintain a marriage basically at all and rotates through a bunch of floozies.

Beta is the way to go.

afaik she does onlyfans aswell. So simps is very much expected

Looks like she has a Patreon where she doesn’t post any explicit content/nudes (despite the 18+ disclaimer when you enter). Jewett’s made multiple millions of J3U so I’d be surprised if his wife was peddling herself on Onlyfans.

Looks like she has a Patreon where she doesn’t post any explicit content/nudes (despite the 18+ disclaimer when you enter). Jewett’s made multiple millions of J3U so I’d be surprised if his wife was peddling herself on Onlyfans.
Didnt want to spread missinformation, my bad :) also not all onlyfans is sharing nudes etc so didnt mean it in a bad way.

Hmmm now I wonder if this qualifies as misinformation for the Joe Rogan thread posters.
Lol only if he insists it is true.

Renne has an incredible physique and I'm sure puts in the work. Being partnered up with a very smart and dedication individual doesn't hurt at all either.

She's amazing and I don't think her legs are so big it's an illusion man look how lean she is. Not shocked by her legs she's going wellness look at her competition. She has a great body though and sense of humor. Awesome couple

Oh and the breasts actually compliment her physique and look and sit well unlike a lot of the women in the bodybuilding and fitness world who tits or lack there of just does not flow

Bruh y’all follow Renee on IG? Lol I don’t know if it’s an illusion or some shit but it looks like she got bigger legs than most Open dudes. Is she using SEO? Legs are out of control.
At the very beginning I will say that this is absolutely no hey because I really like John and Rene - but she is tiny - she's probably 158 cm tall and she certainly doesn't have bigger legs than guys from open class or even men's physics class lol - most girls from wellnes are They are tiny and only in the pictures when they are standing on their own they seem to be big. Just look at the difference when my Anna is on stage with them - she looks like their mother lol - Anna is 168cm and 70-72kg stage weight and with these girls she looks like a giant

Besides, many girls cheat a lot with videos and photos on IG - unfortunately, it was the same with Rene 2 years ago - she put all these veins and cuts before the contest, but it wasn't there anymore

I call this phenomenon "instagram bodybuilder" i.e. they look phenomenal in photos and the magic is broken in real life but there are also opposite cases - in photos they look average but in real life they are much better - I prefer to be the 2nd type lol

At about 130lbs
Precontest - training day diet (she does say off days is lower calories)

Screenshot_20230701-040529_Instagram.jpg

At about 130lbs
Precontest - training day diet (she does say off days is lower calories)

View attachment 178897
Off days must be pretty damn low, as that is a damn good amount of calories for a 130 lb woman deep into prep!!

I wonder what @luki7788 woman eats precontest training day as she carries more muscle than Jewett's wife.

Off days must be pretty damn low, as that is a damn good amount of calories for a 130 lb woman deep into prep!!

I wonder what @luki7788 woman eats precontest training day as she carries more muscle than Jewett's wife.
in fact, even if I wanted to, I won't tell you what exactly I eat because before each competition it looks different depending on its current shape and what look we want to achieve (dryer or fuller, etc.) but usually the pattern is quite similar, i.e. during the day about 4 balanced meals of 20g of protein, 40-60g of carbs and 10-15g of fats and a small pizza at night (without a lot of cheese, meat, etc.) and a 500ml bucket of ice cream - this scheme usually works very well for her and we use it before most competitions

If we load it with more carbs, I do it 3 days earlier - on the last day before the competition, I already avoid large amounts of food to maintain my waistline and not have digestive problems when we limit water - that's what I do with most of my heavy and super heavy guys
With guys from classic physics it's usually completely different because it's often only 24 hours or less between weighing and going on stage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131